Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-10-2018, 11:50 AM
Master
Feeling Extremely Nervous Today

I did had a good night sleep without any pills for the last days, been able to sleep well, Thank God.
Today i woke up good, fresh, ready to pratice in my mom´s car, just felt nervous on the way to the spot out of nowhere, and i´m positive that she was calm and she was motivating me.
Feel the need to have a pill or just meditation to calm down. You know that feeling when you´re disturbed, unquiet inside?

I just don´t understand this turn.

Anyone feeling like this today?
Old 06-10-2018, 01:05 PM
Knower

Not today but can relate. Since going through this, "awakening," back in 2005, I can have periods of extreme anxiety I never experienced before.
Like an awareness now of higher dimensions & this earth as is is not HOME.

I have a pedlar bike I ride nearly daily, easy to ride while watching tv or online, cheap as dirt to buy them online or Walmart (the pedlar bikes), I take Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc; also I take melatonin for sleep, etc.

The sleep hygiene helps but not always. When going through rough period I can have some sleep issues but at least now am aware of what it is & usually what to do about to get back to normal sleep again.

Grounding can be like eventually having that arsenal of information to being, "healthy," but it's a process, & I think, never ending. Like the, "mysteries of heaven," healing, love, etc.
Hope today goes better. Life is a journey!
Too, I feel hopeful most of the time.
For those who are, awake, I think it's more about the awareness, love,
& less black & white thinking, which to me is awesome place to be!
Have a good day!
Old 06-10-2018, 06:54 PM
Knower

I've been taking lemon balm when I feel nervous and it works pretty well. 20 - 40 drops (depending on how nervous) in a little bit of water.
Old 07-10-2018, 08:25 PM
Master
Thank you guys. I´m feeling a bit better.
I don´t know if i am picking someone else´s anxiety or nervousness, but i´m feeling better. Or it was just me, i just wanted to share.

I went out today with a friend, and did some Street Photography, i missed it. I feel relaxed when i Photograph. And i drove a little bit today on my way to the church. All went well.
I had a surprise along the way. Never expected.

Hope you all are okay. <3
Old 08-10-2018, 12:19 AM
Knower

@oldasthesea,

Maybe you are right (picking up on another's anxiety or energy!)..
My mom was talking about feeling like she is getting old and grouchy..
& I began to think of the situation she was speaking of & I think she may have been picking
up on the other person's energy. Because she is NOT negative, she is extremely healthy conscious & positive...
Glad you are better.
I'm going to check out the lemon balm or lemons for calming effect that kurt mentions!
Take care!