Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-10-2018, 08:26 AM
Experiencer
Empath dating empath

Have u ever had such experiences?
two empath people, two highly sensitive.....
then finally the one of them runs away, because the emotion is too intense, the energy flow is too heavy.

at start it is so romantic and everything looks like paradise, the dynamic flow is so beautiful,
but when the energy builds and builds, especially meeting some difficult times.....
:(
Old 17-10-2018, 12:41 PM
Deactivated Account

I think as everything it depends on the maturity of the people involved in the relationship. Most of my relationships have been with other empaths or highly sensitive people, and yes there is a lot of intensity, but if you let yourself grow from it you can learn to manage it. I'm currently in a successful relationship, we've been together nearly two years now with little problems. But I had to learn a lot in my past relationships to get to this stage, and of course a lot of the success is in my partner's maturity too.
Old 18-10-2018, 12:36 AM
Ascender
I identify after certain relationships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
then finally the one of them runs away, because the emotion is too intense, the energy flow is too heavy.

at start it is so romantic and everything looks like paradise, the dynamic flow is so beautiful,
but when the energy builds and builds, especially meeting some difficult times.....

I am sure the guy I just dated is an empathy like me. But he won't acknowledge anything psychic at all. What a complicated situation that ended up being.
Old 18-10-2018, 05:57 AM
Experiencer
@AraceliCianna ,i see, maturity is the way........it takes a lot work to reach this state of maturity, and both must be willing to do it, and better before they entering the relationship, i feel....
@MissCreativeSpirit, yes it is sad if ended up in complicated way.....empath is a big challenge to face those things, but maybe also a blessing if we can learn hard.
Old 03-11-2018, 04:18 AM
Ascender
I wonder if a lot of people diagnosed as bipolar are infact empathy.
Old 03-11-2018, 09:14 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1

That's the test of any relationship: when one has to agree to disagree; or truly support in times of trouble.

Interesting thought, two empaths dating. So, when you meet as arranged you could say, "Hey, you're doing great - how am I?"