Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-10-2018, 01:41 PM
Burntfruit

I used to be afraid of death, but now I look forward to the day with excitement.

But for now, I must live.
Old 07-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Guide

It's the unknown...and people or society's education on death has come from the media or church. The media talks about death through scary movies...ghosts, ghouls, spirits, demons, Satan and the like. Religion focuses on the devil and his empire of demons.

The sad truth is, most of this has nothing to do with the death I experienced. This is fear based, imaginative, scary human tales. I was in a very religious family, learned about God, Satan, demons, possessions and hell from the age of 7, my first recollection of ministry.

That's not what I saw. In my NDE, I saw the light, an angel, deceased loved one...and many miracles. Beautiful miraculous miracles....visits from loved ones who passed over, knowledge from the spirit world...and most importantly, my experiences were shaped for my soul. What I was willing to learn, accept and experience. There's no one size fits all in the spirit world...we will all experience our own path, made in the image of God/love. Each path and soul is unique. Thats probably why I have hated science my whole life...and when I had my NDE, it was very energetically and science based...not religious. It was God's way of opening my eyes to things I didn't understand...and therefore, had no interest in. What a cool way to learn, through death. No, it's not scary.

What's scary is our own thoughts and imagination.
Old 16-10-2018, 01:33 PM
Knower

life is truly rare but people give thought upon the day that it shall be no more so yet what is true to the notion. may all moments that leads you to the age that shall further you to the Agelessness from where creation began within the realm of a gathering it shall be that time for all is time for the age of mankind to give forth what is true to the purpose given to the living for it is only to live in portions yet what passing is the portion of time that is a great loss therefore giving you sorrow yet you have honored well enough it will be said for you are no longer in the evermore of time. A new moment upon an honor yet known to all within the grandeur of his design you now shall serve the new that is yet to be before you for your age is one of many so it is again very rare to live in the service of time but yet the only question is shall the givens of your motion unto the gift of life by design shall it be your final offering to the grace that binds all things
Old 17-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Knower

I fear death because I feel the gentle lapping of the endless tide. I know what it does. There is nothing in the cosmos that, once organized, will not be disorganized.

What I am made from is eternal; I, however, am but a fleeting moment. The peaceful waters rip us apart. The breast of god is a smoldering furnace, uncreating and creating in one action. We are not preserved.
Old 18-10-2018, 07:40 AM
Seeker

I don't fear death as it is just a natural process of life. If there is no death, where will there be birth?

More importantly, I believe in Karma. I do not fear retribution as long as I have done nothing wrong. So I think we should just take death in our stride and focus on what we wish to achieve in this life.
Old 18-10-2018, 01:01 PM
Knower

No way, I think my fear is having regrets, not living my life to the fullest. But hey, it's the beginning of a new adventure, huh!