Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-10-2018, 01:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Connection getting stronger

I am in contact with my TF, but we are not physically together in a romantic sense (though we live near each other and have been intimate in the past). Most of our contact is through online chat and I have noticed that our connection has gotten incredibly intense lately.

When we communicate about something serious or deep we both feel intense waves of energy throughout our bodies. It’s really amazing! We also have a shared recurring dream.

I hadn’t heard from him in a few days and this morning I got this intense feeling of panic that something was going on with him. It literally made me feel queasy and breathless. I sent him a message and asked if he was ok. He responded that he was feeling very conflicted and broken and really struggling emotionally.

We had a good talk and he is feeling better, but that was the first time I’d felt a direct, physical reaction from his emotions. Are any other TFs feeling an increase in intensity or is it just us? I’ve been reading about this Venus Retrograde that has everything off kilter and I’m wondering if that has something to do with it?

I try to remain skeptical about this TF business, but I can’t mske this stuff up!
Old 18-10-2018, 03:28 AM
Guide

Yes.

Like you we are in contact and he lives close, but we are not in a romantic relationship, but were decades ago.

For about 3 weeks now things have been intense and really good. Also like you I can sense when something is off with him and I'm usually right. I've also noticed the telepathy being stronger.

Not sure why, but I'm happy with things the way they are.
Old 18-10-2018, 06:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Glad we aren’t alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
Yes.

Like you we are in contact and he lives close, but we are not in a romantic relationship, but were decades ago.

For about 3 weeks now things have been intense and really good. Also like you I can sense when something is off with him and I'm usually right. I've also noticed the telepathy being stronger.

Not sure why, but I'm happy with things the way they are.

Thanks so much for sharing! Sounds like we are very much in similar places. Some days the whole process is frustrating, but it’s so magical as well.
Old 19-10-2018, 01:45 AM
Newbie ;)

From the other side of the coin here, I have noticed that with the venus retrograde the men in the world (me included) have been feeling very neglected and almost like we have all been treated like inferiors in relations of all sorts. It affects us all psychologically and I have also noticed that we have all been lashing out, even against each other. I feel this will all pass and when the stars are done with their business (I do believe that we are now going through what the norse would call ragnarok, another planetary shift, Just like the mayan 2012) that both men and women will feel equal and worthy of each other. I believe that this is our karma for treating women inferior in the past ages. I also believe that this karma is being dealt out swiftly and harshly, but it is fair to me. Easier to get it done in one swift blow, kinda like having really strict parents lol. Women deserve this shift in the stars. I as a man now appreciate how important it is to show respect and love to women (not that I didn't before, but now it is multiplied tenfold), without we are nothing. That being said we are still men and our masculinity must be expressed for this all to go over the right way. I believe that is shifting as well, now instead of expressing our masculinity in harmful ways we are all starting to think of different outlets for our displays. This is a very important time in human history that we are all a part of.
Old 19-10-2018, 02:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Interesting insight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster
From the other side of the coin here, I have noticed that with the venus retrograde the men in the world (me included) have been feeling very neglected and almost like we have all been treated like inferiors in relations of all sorts. It affects us all psychologically and I have also noticed that we have all been lashing out, even against each other. I feel this will all pass and when the stars are done with their business (I do believe that we are now going through what the norse would call ragnarok, another planetary shift, Just like the mayan 2012) that both men and women will feel equal and worthy of each other. I believe that this is our karma for treating women inferior in the past ages. I also believe that this karma is being dealt out swiftly and harshly, but it is fair to me. Easier to get it done in one swift blow, kinda like having really strict parents lol. Women deserve this shift in the stars. I as a man now appreciate how important it is to show respect and love to women (not that I didn't before, but now it is multiplied tenfold), without we are nothing. That being said we are still men and our masculinity must be expressed for this all to go over the right way. I believe that is shifting as well, now instead of expressing our masculinity in harmful ways we are all starting to think of different outlets for our displays. This is a very important time in human history that we are all a part of.

Thanks for your awesome insight! It does seem that there is a shift with the divine masculine lately...not just with Twin Flames. As a woman, I guess I’m feeling it more acutely due to my connection with my twin. A year ago I didn’t believe in any of this stuff, so it’s been a wild revelation.

I hate to feel him in conflict, but I think it’s necessary for our (and the world’s) growth. Not going to lie though, I’ll be happy when the stars settle down and give us some peace lol
Old 19-10-2018, 01:05 PM
Newbie ;)

That would be really nice lol. Hope all goes well your way!