Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 14-05-2015, 03:08 AM
Knower
Question Draining Batteries

I don't know where to post this, but I figured people who are good at analyzing signs might be able to help me decipher why I drain devices that use lithium batteries.

I have replaced my key fob battery 3 times this year. My phone battery has been draining 100% faster than normal. Just this year my (nice/expensive) watch loses time, but only when I wear it. I replaced the battery and it's the same thing. Does anyone know why this might be happening to me?

Key fob is for a Prius with the push button start -- it is lined in plastic (so it's not conductive). It can't detect the fob in the car and won't start unless I press the fob to the start button (it usually works from anywhere in the car).

Watch is titanium, and used to keep time just fine. It's only been this year, and only when I wear it that it slows down.
Old 14-05-2015, 12:03 PM
Master

having had an NDE it sounds normal.

kk
Old 14-05-2015, 07:24 PM
Master
I'm guessing it has more to do with your energetic field than it being a sign. You can even Google it. It's a real thing.
Old 15-05-2015, 01:24 AM
Knower

Agree with Awakened Queen.
Old 15-05-2015, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator
You name and avatar seem to suggest you are putting off a lot of intense energy. If you are by any chance holding onto a lot of inner anger or frustration maybe try and learn how to release it and see if it helps your battery issues.
Old 16-05-2015, 01:56 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
You name and avatar seem to suggest you are putting off a lot of intense energy. If you are by any chance holding onto a lot of inner anger or frustration maybe try and learn how to release it and see if it helps your battery issues.
You might be onto something there. I will look into this. I am holding onto a lot of frustration, but I've been dealing with it more this year than ever before -- perhaps it's the opposite. That in dealing with it I'm draining batteries. Regardless, it gives me more to think about.

Thanks!
Old 16-05-2015, 03:50 AM
Master
I'd go the other way myself and see it as a simple metaphor... you're expending too much energy and not grabbing enough from life or in a similar vein the way you expend energy is in efficient and therefore draining. That, of course, depends on whether this actually is the case and if it is then taking more, allowing more for you is a good thing as is reviewing how energy is spent as in strategies to get your point across with less effort.

If we have these abilities which are simply to effect matter by our emotions and imaginations it does mean we have to be somewhat more aware of how these things work for as much as it can be beneficial it can also be a detriment as it all works from levels not particularly normal, and therefore not in common parlance, but nonetheless a significance it does us well to understand.

I kinda realised it early in relation to someone, a physiotherapist, telling me I was what's called hyper agile from early gymnastics and skateboarding. She said I'd live longer with more flexibility if I kept up the agility but if I didn't I'd bend right over into nothingness far sooner than most. Same thing applies to all kinds of talents we pick up and don't realise we have.
Old 18-05-2015, 05:35 AM
Master
If it makes you feel better StormNexus I have the same issue and have achieved a high degree of Peace in my life and rarely react to things and am even the Observer of my daily thoughts, additionally I manifest my reality across a broad spectrum of areas.
I also can use subtle energy (cosmic and earth energy to do all manner of things) Psychics usually see me in a field of strong energy, I should be charging batteries not draining them! LOL
Additionally I live with a large amount of crystals (sinned regularly) and orgone generators which add additional energy to the area I am 24/7.

So there's something more going on than we can easily figure out concerning drained lithium batteries.

Having to replace the battery in the vehicle key fob 2-3 times a year is very annoying isn't it? I gave up on watches, they can't keep accurate time on me. The cell phone I'm oddly enough starting to forget about and at least once a week discover it's not been charged in days. I seem to be developing a weird aversion to cell phones on a subconscious level and just forget I own one for days at a time. lol Which doesn't help the battery issue one bit.
Old 18-05-2015, 07:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
If it makes you feel better StormNexus I have the same issue and have achieved a high degree of Peace in my life and rarely react to things and am even the Observer of my daily thoughts, additionally I manifest my reality across a broad spectrum of areas.
I also can use subtle energy (cosmic and earth energy to do all manner of things) Psychics usually see me in a field of strong energy, I should be charging batteries not draining them! LOL
Additionally I live with a large amount of crystals (sinned regularly) and orgone generators which add additional energy to the area I am 24/7.

So there's something more going on than we can easily figure out concerning drained lithium batteries.

Having to replace the battery in the vehicle key fob 2-3 times a year is very annoying isn't it? I gave up on watches, they can't keep accurate time on me. The cell phone I'm oddly enough starting to forget about and at least once a week discover it's not been charged in days. I seem to be developing a weird aversion to cell phones on a subconscious level and just forget I own one for days at a time. lol Which doesn't help the battery issue one bit.
I have to say, this started happening to me as I have attempted to be more spiritually conscious/aware. This has been a big year for me so far with mastering my emotions and although I can still feel irritated and angry sometimes, I acknowledge the emotion and try to redirect my outward actions. This has been a good year, but I've gone through a few batteries this year. I might PM you for some more personal questions -- we should figure this out.
Old 18-05-2015, 07:56 PM
Master
Certainly :)
I'll warn you though, it heads very quickly into the nature of energy, capacitance, frequency, harmonization and quantum physics from what I can tell. lol