Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 21-10-2016, 12:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Dear Readers,

Scriptures tell us that we live in a Multiverse:

Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the Worlds (plural) were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Albert Einstein learned the SAME thing. He learned that matter and energy were the same. In order to make matter, it takes energy to produce matter in physical form. Then, you will have things which are seen, but made from things which do not appear to the eye.

Then again WHERE did the energy to make 3 Universes come from, you might ask. Below is the answer for it tells us where God lives:

1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Can somebody here tell us HOW ancient men Moses, who lived thousands of years before science, knew that?

Of course not. It took men thousands of years before Albert Einstein discovered that Scientific Fact.

It's PROOF of God...... who Authored the Book of Genesis

Amen?
Old 21-10-2016, 05:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pillars
Can somebody here tell us HOW ancient men Moses, who lived thousands of years before science, knew that?
Because you projected that onto them. You took one set of words and overlayed them onto others and then embedded them with your personal interpretation.

From the same scriptures that you quote from there is this:

Leviticus 20
20:9 For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.
20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
20:11 And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
20:12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.
20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
20:14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.
20:15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
20:16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
20:17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.
20:18 And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.
20:19 And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister, nor of thy father's sister: for he uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity.
20:20 And if a man shall lie with his uncle's wife, he hath uncovered his uncle's nakedness: they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless.
20:21 And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless.
20:22 Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out.
20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.
20:24 But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people.

Do these prove the existence of God as well? One would have to cherry pick among the quotes in the bible and then define them in such a way that suites their fancy, in order to arrive at the conclusions that you have. I still think of your posts as highly creative, I enjoy reading them, but they're more geared toward fictional themes than anything that's scientifically valid.
Old 21-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Sorry, but heathens cannot comprehend Scripture. They can't understand a word of it. They are dead in their trespasses and sins.

You are trying to tell us that dead men can read and understand God's Holy Word. Get real.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Mat 23:27

Old 21-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Ascender

I'm afraid this comes across as more fundamentalist **. It will be speaking in tongues and the lake of fire next!
Old 22-10-2016, 12:29 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Sorry, but heathens cannot comprehend Scripture. They can't understand a word of it. They are dead in their trespasses and sins.

You are trying to tell us that dead men can read and understand God's Holy Word. Get real.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Mat 23:27

My goodness, that's funny. I suspect that you truly miss the 12th century? Now you know that your own teachings would not be accepted by most religions who lay claim to the same book that you do? Yours is a creative approach that would have likely run afoul of the Inquisition. The same words you just used against me would have likely been used against you at your trial. Now that would have been a bummer now wouldn't it! :)
Old 24-10-2016, 09:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Dear Readers,

In the beginning, the Invisible Almighty God Father first CREATED (ex-nihilo) the elements for physical form.... and then Son made and fashioned the heavens and the earth with his own hands.

In the context of Genesis 1:1-2, I see the narrative as saying:

In the beginning God Created the heaven (Air) and the Earth (Ground). And the Earth (Ground) was without form, (Dust) and void; (Empty) and darkness (death) was upon the*face of the deep, and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The 3 elements necessary for all physical form are shown...*Air, Dust, and Water.* Everything which is physical is composed of these 3 elements.* The text is correct in showing that the water was not directly created, or spoken into being, because it consists of elements of the Air or Atmosphere.* Water is Hydrogen and Oxygen and came from the Atmosphere and is not shown as a separate creation.

This is correct in today's scientific knowledge, but IF the Scriptures were written by Ancient men, Moses would not have known this.* He would have written that in the beginning God created the Air, Dust, and Water, but since God Himself is the Author, He correctly shows that the Atmosphere and Ground were created, and the Water was not a separate creation but instead, came from the Atmosphere.

Our God is an awesome God.
Old 24-10-2016, 11:23 AM
Guide

I think there is no point in trying to integrate science with religion. Science is based on facts and religion is based on stories.
Old 24-10-2016, 07:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
In the context of Genesis 1:1-2, I see the narrative as saying:

In the beginning God Created the heaven (Air) and the Earth (Ground). And the Earth (Ground) was without form, (Dust) and void; (Empty) and darkness (death) was upon the*face of the deep, and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
It's a good thing that you are able to edit for god and then fill in all the blanks!

If you don't think that people back then knew about air, ground, and water then you're treating them as though they were stick figures with no ability to discern what they were dealing with everyday. Besides it wasn't phrased in the way that you just edited into. It was Heaven, Earth, Water, Void and Darkness. Let's return to that.

This is from the book "Earths of Distant Suns" by Michael Carroll:

The ancients of many cultures understood the concept of “world” in the sense
that Aristotle did—our Earth held court at the center, attended by the Moon,
the Sun, and the planets embedded in their crystalline spheres. Beyond us
shimmered the sphere of the distant stars. Alexandrian astronomer Claudius
Ptolemy later adopted and refined the Aristotelian, Earth-centered model.
His work dominated western thought for the next fifteen centuries.

So you see, they interpreted the words that you just used in an entirely different way than what you just did. They meant exactly what they said thinking that the earth was the big deal and everything else was catering to earths presence. Pretty ignorant by today's standards don't you think? Without you being there to translate things for them they were really at a loss as to what was going on outside their immediate reach.

Quote:
Our God is an awesome God.
My puppy is sitting here next to me, she's pretty awesome as well! :)
Old 25-10-2016, 12:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Dear Readers,

We live in a Multiverse. Gen 1:6-8 shows one and Gen 2:4 shows other heavenS being made on another Day.*That's a Multiverse, containing at least 3 separate universes. Gen 2:4-7 shows that Adam was made on the SAME Day as the Big Bang of our Cosmos, but unbelievers tell us ancient men authored this?. I don't believe that.

There is no interpretation needed since Science has measured the time since the Big Bang at 13.7 Billion years ago, and God shows it was 3 Days or Ages ago, which means that EACH of God's Days is some 4.5 Billion years in length, in man's time. God's Truth is the Truth Scientifically, Historically, and in EVERY other way, IF you can understand God's Holy Word.

Only God, the Supreme Intelligence of Creation, the Creator who CANNOT Lie would get these things scientifically correct, even today.

I like the FACT that Gen 2:4 shows that the Big Bang of our world was on the THIRD Day and the FIRST Stars of our Cosmos did NOT put forth their Light until the FOURTH Day. Gen 1:16 Science has recently learned that it took Hundreds of Millions of years AFTER the Big Bang BEFORE the FIRST Stars put forth their Light. It's PROOF that ONLY God could have written Genesis. God and true science discoveries are in agreement.....

Only natural organic born creatures remain IGNORANT of the TRUTH.... That's why one must be born again spiritually, in order to know the Real Truth,

Our God is an awesome God....
Old 26-10-2016, 05:34 PM
Ascender
Quote:

Only natural "organic born" creatures remain IGNORANT of the TRUTH.... That's why one must be born again spiritually, in order to know the Real Truth,
Hey there, thanks for the shout-out! The rest of this post is pretty labored and assumptive. But then anytime someone tries to convert the thoughts of yesteryear into the observations of today the end result is bound to be torturous to perform and even more-so to read.

Now you realize that there is even simpler math involved in this equation with gods creation. God made all, then all is god, you are god, my puppy is god, the cat on a hot tin roof is god. 1+1=2. So if organic creatures are ignorant of the source of their own being then that ignorance would be a "reflection" of god him/herself, how could it be otherwise? If that which is god is ignorant of itself then how could you possibly blame gods creation for such a thing? :)