Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Lucy Chessor

Where is she..

I am very new to this and have joined this forum in the hope to get some answers. I lost my mum 7 years ago after a very short illness. After her death I found comfort in spiritualism and have dabbled just a tiny bit by attending a few services. Not long after my mum died, at one of these services she came through to me on more than one occasion and for a short while after I felt her relatively close to me. I even found a few White feathers. For some time now I haven't felt her close to me and I am wondering why this is the case. I have also just recently lost my dear uncle and his very recent death has brought her to the forefront of my mind, not that she is ever far from it. How can I feel her close to me again, I miss her desperately but I feel that she isn't there anymore.
I would very much appreciate some advice and help please
Xxx
Old 29-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Knower
Hi Lucy
Welcome to Spiritual forums.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucy Chessor
I am very new to this and have joined this forum in the hope to get some answers. I lost my mum 7 years ago after a very short illness. After her death I found comfort in spiritualism and have dabbled just a tiny bit by attending a few services. Not long after my mum died, at one of these services she came through to me on more than one occasion and for a short while after I felt her relatively close to me. I even found a few White feathers. For some time now I haven't felt her close to me and I am wondering why this is the case. I have also just recently lost my dear uncle and his very recent death has brought her to the forefront of my mind, not that she is ever far from it. How can I feel her close to me again, I miss her desperately but I feel that she isn't there anymore.
Xxx

I'm sorry to hear of your uncles recent passing. It must have been very painful for you to lose your mother after such a short illness but it was her time to leave as it is all ours one day. Your mother came to you to reassure you that she was alright and comfort you. You say that for some time you have not felt her close to you, well your mum has many things to occupie her in her life now, and she knows you need to move on in your own life. Our loved one can't be with us all the time, but she has not left you, she probable pops into see you now and again but when we grieve for loved ones for to long, or we are very unhappy in our lives our vibrations are very low and it makes the energy around us very heavy and thick like fog, which causes a barrier between us and the spirit world which they cannot get through to register there presents near us.

The best way to feel her close to you again, is to take your mind away from missing her and focus your attention instead on your own life and things that make you happy to raise your vibrations. You say you have found White Feathers which suggest to me that the Angels are letting you know that they are around you and that you have a great deal of love surrounding you from the spirit world that you would benefit from reading and learning as much as you can about spirit and the life in spirit. You my also consider meditating to relax and connect with those in spirit. I hope this helps you.

Spiritmessenger

Old 29-01-2011, 12:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Chessor
Xxx
This dear one you associate with as having been your mother in physical state has since shed aspects of her consciousness identity, as part of her transitioning. What this means is that the energy you felt as her soul has since altered to incorporate her beautiful spirit. As this occurs for you all, your consciousness signature changes, as does your energy vibration. In this way, it may become more difficult for you to sense her presence simply because her energy has changed now that she has shed much of her old energy layers. This is nothing to be alarmed about, and is a natural process. Many on this forum will share this experience with loved ones who seem to distance themselves from your capacity to perceive.

The loving bond between mother and daughter does not need to be questioned here. The question whether or not this dear one still performs selfless acts of love for you need not be answered. It is clear you will move on in your own good time, and may you take as long as you need. As time unfolds your spiritual pursuits, and you tender your energy into a beautiful soul, those of your past will present themselves to you in a new way.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 29-01-2011, 01:13 AM
Master
Hi Lucy,

Sorry for your loss. I'm sure your mum is around you whenever you need her even if you don't feel her presence. I agree with what's been said, that the soul sheds the gross energy "body" in its journey so is a little further away from the earth plane as time goes by (the Tibetans say it takes 22 days). Having said that, you yourself could make an inner journey further away from the earth plane too through meditation and sometimes in deeper sleep - and she may meet you in meditation or come in a dream. Anyone you have a strong connection with you can connect to in this way (whether they are "alive" or "passed on"). Ask for a sign...like the white feathers, whatever triggers a response in you know that it's her. Send her your love and she will feel it.

God bless...

Uma
Old 29-01-2011, 02:06 AM
nalan

I have lost many loved ones. Sometimes it feels that they are not as close as we want because they have work to do...but the feather is quite symbolic of her eternal love for you. She will be back soon.
Old 29-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Lucy Chessor

Dear friends,
Thank you all for you kind words of wisdom, they have brought me great comfort. I hope to learn a lot from this forum and will take your advice. I will learn to meditate to try and become more in tune with myself and spirit.

Love and light to you all
Xxxx