Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-05-2015, 09:35 AM
chae2015

The Universe moves in mysterious ways...

I had the honour of meeting an elderly person walking past me during my lunch break one day. I was a bus driver at the time on my break parked at a bus stop. This lady came to the door of my bus for a chat while I sat in the driver seat eating lunch. Every word she spoke was all about the Universe, I was that intrigued by her universal knowledgebase and metaphoric wisdom I was completely immersed in her spirituality and totally magnetised to her like a baby to its mother.

The more we spoke the faster time disappeared. Reluctantly, I had to go back to work, after telling her I was stretched for time to start my next trip she said to me 'slow down and don't rush, there is no need for it' you will get there in time no matter what...she went on to explain, because of my age I always take my time crossing the road, I always check left and right before I walk across.

I agreed with her, okay I will slow down...I turned the ignition on and said goodbye, she worked away from my front doors, I closed the doors and before driving off I went to look for her because she was going to cross the road in front of my bus -but I couldn't see her. I just sat there scanning the road opposite me and in front of me and checking my rear vision mirrors but she was nowhere insight. As I drove forward to move away I checked the road again and still no sign of her. In one breath, I was somewhat baffled and in another breath I wasn't surprised either for some reason. I found meeting her was more mystical than my walk-in/soul exchange experience. To this day, I outright refuse to believe otherwise and I wouldn' trade that experience for all the tea in China.
Old 25-05-2015, 01:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Welcome to the forum chae !

Very cool experience, thanks for sharing !

Adrienne
Old 25-05-2015, 02:45 PM
Experiencer

Wow, that's a great experience! I appreciate that you've shared it with us.
Old 26-05-2015, 02:32 PM
Master

Wow what an amazing story! I believe sometimes we meet angels on earth. This has to be one of them...
Old 09-06-2015, 11:59 AM
spiritofjosh

That's a great story.

I don't want to hijack your thread so forgive me but it reminded me of a story a very close family friend told me when I was younger. He was driving his now ex wife to the airport down the NJ Garden State Parkway in the rain and as anybody from Jersey knows accidents are common here. He said he was driving in one lane and swears he saw someone on the side of the road waving at him to move over. As he passed he was baffled and looked in his mirror like you mentioned and saw nobody. He switched lanes and not 2 minutes later the lane he was previously in had a bad accident involving 2 or 3 cars, I can't remember exactly. These stories make me a believer that we have people watching out for us.
Old 09-06-2015, 03:20 PM
Experiencer

thats an amazing experience, I love when things like this happen to me!