Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-08-2017, 11:46 PM
Pathfinder
Sleeping with Crystals to Raise Vibration

Is anybody sleeping with crystals to raise their vibration? I used to sleep with 1 crystal under my pillow and during the night it may or may not have given me vibrations I was looking for. Now, I usually end up holding the stone in my hand or a bag of stones in my hand, and it is not my non-dominant hand. It doesn't seem to matter which hand I use. There are many times during the night when I will switch out stones due to some not vibrating, had enough of a particular vibration, or just want something different.
I have since started putting the stones (single or multiple ) in organza bags usually around 4 x 6 inches large. For the stones that I might mix up due to similarities in color, I add a small post it note with the name of the crystal. I can add 3-5 stones or more to the bag and get some pretty good vibrations coming through. I may have 10-12 different bags stuffed between pillows along with larger stones, clusters, or palm stones that I am partial to.
By using these bags I can put a moldavite or a small stone that I do not wish to lose inside and I have a better chance of finding it in the morning. I also have recently started adding a very small stone called RHODIZITE to the bag and as long as it is touching the larger stone, it amplifies it's vibration. RHODIZITE is being sold on ebay and they are the size of a small seed. The organza bags are also available through ebay and sold in lots of 50 to 100 or more.
This system seems to work well for me. When I first put selenite to my third eye, I received an immediate headache. Within 3 days of having it nearby or in my hand, I was receiving it's sweet vibrations. Some of you that may want to interact with your stones may want to give it a try.
Old 21-08-2017, 01:41 AM
Seeker

I always sleep with a crystal under my pillow. I've never tried having more than one close when I sleep. I typically have crazy dreams/spiritual experiences when I sleep with a crystal under my pillow. But the type of experiences depend on what kind of crystal I'm working with that night and my intentions (if I set any before I fall asleep).
Old 21-08-2017, 02:18 AM
Guide

Sometimes I sleep with my prehnite because it is on a chain, and I don't always take it off, though I should, just because of metal sensitivity. I also now have obsidian on my bed head, and howlite. The Howlite has been giving some very VIVID dreams, and I retain them.