Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 19-10-2010, 02:16 PM
Ascender
The story as i was told is that usui attempted to find the healing practice that jesus had used.

He actually recieved attunements as he had fasted and spent time in meditation. All healing comes direct from source if understood correctly. So what is the problem....Spiritual ignorance?

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 19-10-2010, 04:30 PM
lumpygravy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
As a reiki 111 Teacher i would be most happy to attune you astrally lumpygravy so that you could experience the energy for yourself. I would not do this normally as i like to teach in person. But if you studied reiki and wished to be attuned then i don't mind doing it.
No money will be changing hands so it does not challenge my moral principles and integrity. reiki 1 is about healing the physical self so it would help with your hamstring.
I could do this so that you can experience and if you wish you can also attune later with a teacher nearer to you.

wow,i would be foolish to pass up an offering like that. contact me?

in light,tURtle
Old 19-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Ascender
I will get back to you later lumpy. I will send you a P.M

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 20-10-2010, 04:28 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
The story as i was told is that usui attempted to find the healing practice that jesus had used.

He actually recieved attunements as he had fasted and spent time in meditation. All healing comes direct from source if understood correctly. So what is the problem....Spiritual ignorance?
The problem is to tell a story in which Jesus and Reiki have some connection. In all likelyhood this story is a fabrication in order to make the practice more acceptable to Christians.
As the Churches point out that would be deception.

Why would someone living in a Buddhist country with only the minutest Christian presence want to find a connection to Jesus? If he did, would we not expect that Usui would then select Christian people to train in this practice? Is there any evidence of this? Would it not be most odd that after he finds the Jesus method he teaches it to Buddhists? Why would he go to a place revered by Buddhists for his meditation? Why would his principles written down be found in a Buddhist temple instead of a church?

One should note that at the core, Buddhism and Christianity as traditionally understood, are fundamentally incompatible. To claim that a man from a Buddhist country found Jesus' healing method to facilitate acceptance of the method by Christians is a lost cause, and is more than likely to bring up increased resistance.

Last edited by pre-dawn : 20-10-2010 at 10:30 AM.
Old 20-10-2010, 06:20 AM
Ascender
Whoever claim to be religious in any denomination must believe in one god.....one love.
I do not wish to talk out of turn, but i find religion hypocritical. WE ALL SHARE THE SAME GOD. Within him all things are possible!

Old 20-10-2010, 08:26 AM
LightBearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
I am trying to make sense of this.

Are you saying that there are other energies 'out there' but every Reiki attuned practitioner has the ability to selectively and exclusively channel Rei-Ki to the client. At the same the practitioners are unable to do the same thing for themselves and have to shield themselves from Bad-Ki which may flow from the client or the environment to them, and thus have to take special, and essentially non-Reiki measures?

Pre-dawn is absolutely correct,

it is to easy to love and light everything, ill tell yous a wee story

I do not go around telling people anything about me, i feel that is something of the ego, and feel that doing my work in the background is my way. I am however amongst many other things a reiki master teacher.

I have a very good friend who who has an idea about me and my spiritual developmental background but unless im specifically asked i will never tell, he has never asked me if i have a background in reiki so i have never told him, he therefore assumes that i dont know anything about it. He is a reiki master teacher and through years of self promotion is considered to be some sor of an authority, though i would disagree with many of his reiki views, which are reflected in many of these posts.

I walked into his house the very first time, and i felt like i had been punched in the gut. The atmosphere was thick and clammy, and i felt anxiety building up the longer i spent in his house. I offered my help after telling him this, he refused stating that what i was feeling was the high level energy coming from the ammount of reiki being done in his house, and that it was reacting with my "low" consciousness causing the sensations, he subsequently offered me a treatment, i thanked him but declined.

He did however give my wife a treatment and subsequently made her ill, untill i corrected the energy flow in her system. He again stated that it was the high level energy reacting with her low consciousness.

I visited his house spiritually and was "greeted" by a number of entities of various natures, which after discussion it became apparent that they were once attached to a "client" of his and now occupied his house, one of which had attached itself to him.

I visited the next day and told him all that i had learned, he laughed and carried on.

only once he fell ill and things started going wrong did he ask for help, not from me but from someone i know who charged an absolute fortune, to do what i would have done for free (i.e. remove the entities and correct the energy flow) and teach him how to do all of these things properly (which you do not learn in reiki)

only then did he realise that i knew what i was talking about, until then he had been blinded by ego.

(what was very interesting was when he saw me after the clearing he said what is your background - i looked at you as you walked towards me and you looked like a giant - he was in fact seeing the true spiritual me and not the physical apparition)

spirituality is so much larger than this word "reiki"
Old 20-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Ascender
Could it be that he was manifesting from his own negative energy Light bearer?

I have always considered reiki to be the energy of love at source, and always used for the highest and greatest good.

It surprises me that as a Reiki 111/teacher he had not transcended his ego, which i always thought was the ultimate path of a reiki teacher.

Old 20-10-2010, 10:29 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:

I have always considered reiki to be the energy of love at source, and always used for the highest and greatest good.

It surprises me that as a Reiki 111/teacher he had not transcended his ego, which i always thought was the ultimate path of a reiki teacher.
Transcending the ego is not enough. One also need to transcend God, Love, Reiki, ... everything.

"Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate, Bodhi svaha."

Gone, gone, gone beyond, gone utterly beyond, the awakened.
Old 20-10-2010, 01:40 PM
LightBearer

Quote:

remember back to your basic teachings,

being attuned to reiki at any level confers mastery of that level of reiki and in no ways identifies the individual as a spiritually enlightened being.

many of the posts here can be refuted by going back to basics.

no it was not manifestations of his whatever.

there are things in this universe that do not have our best interests at heart, sadly many new age approaches ignore or deny this fact, and thus endangers the practitioner.

Also many new age theories such as soul contracts etc derail an individuals need to develop spiritually. all becomes one in time but until that time you have to pass through the many levels of seperation.

Last edited by LightBearer : 20-10-2010 at 01:42 PM.
Old 20-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Ascender
Experience is the greatest teacher i have found. We can only ever speak from personal experience and i must say that Reiki as well as a spiritual awakening have opened my eyes and heart and also elevated my conciousness levels.

I understand what you are saying but it has not been my experience to have to deal with negative entities.