Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-07-2012, 06:53 AM
GregoryScott

Henri77, I apologize, my mind tends to get ahead of itself at times; as a result I think I had written something I meant to but did not. When I spoke of the dolphin experience I was only replying in reference to the projections you spoke of; I’ve never tried it visually only emotionally. So, when you do these projections is it visual only, or is it both. Or is it much more then the both; maybe your entire being?

Also, when I spoke of Christ it was not in reference to any religion. As a matter of fact, and what was odd to me is I’m not a Christen nor am I to today’s standers considered religious. Although it was one of the greatest spiritual experiences of my life just the same.
Old 25-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryScott
Henri77, I apologize, my mind tends to get ahead of itself at times; as a result I think I had written something I meant to but did not. When I spoke of the dolphin experience I was only replying in reference to the projections you spoke of; I’ve never tried it visually only emotionally. So, when you do these projections is it visual only, or is it both. Or is it much more then the both; maybe your entire being?

Also, when I spoke of Christ it was not in reference to any religion. As a matter of fact, and what was odd to me is I’m not a Christen nor am I to today’s standers considered religious. Although it was one of the greatest spiritual experiences of my life just the same.

Well that was a VERY cool story,, about how you contacted the dolphins. Never heard anything quite like that. (your process)

I've felt recently, spiritual communication from the heart is vastly more powerful-effective than mental -telepathic communication.
Well I know it for a fact.
The heart energy field is vastly more powerful, than the brain's... and is already one with all life. The spiritual heart.
Science has confirmed the heart contains brain cells of some sort, an elementary "brain"
And the heart energy field has been studied in several countries.

If you're asking about my childhood "dream" It was many decades ago... but I suspect I was sending imagery it from my heartmind... as it was an unfamiliar feeling, like learning to use a new muscle. Or possibly a combination of mind-heart. Imagery with love.

BTW I also recalled a taller "hybrid" grey standing over me, in the craft... several years ago. I assume it was "his" job to make the experience less weird, as he could better relate to humans , emotionally, than the other greys. I really don't recall much of the experience, and haven't dewelled on it.
Since he was "part grey-part human' genetically... as is Bashar. (as I understand it)
(They are reportedly taller)

Last few years I've tried to keep from dwelling excessively on ETs' and instead focus on other indigenous life, such as angels, nature, fairies, dolphins.

Yet this IS part of my spiritual heritage , and I'm always up for learning the truth... and helping others.... since SO MANY ET's are in the astral neighborhood... and many many new kids are of ET origin. Kids with astonishing abilities-wisdom.
Old 25-07-2012, 04:36 PM
GregoryScott

Thank you for your help Henri77! Up until a week ago I had been brushing these experiences off, trying to convince myself that they meant nothing; of course I was just fooling myself. So much information has been given for to be my own subconscious, and whatever is happening I can see it unfolding with each one of these experiences I have.

Over a year ago I posted the dream/experience I had with a “Grey”. He was in my room to start out just sitting beside my bed talking to me. Then he asked me to go somewhere with him. If you would please just read the initial post and tell me if any of it makes sense to you? This was by far the most vivid dream of my life. There was SO much more information given that I just can’t remember. A friend here posted this dream for me. I wasn’t sure if I even wanted to discuss it; but she and another member here thought it to be important enough to post; so I allowed her to do so.

The link: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22775

Thanks again for your help
Old 25-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Henri77

Thanx,
Just read your lovely linked story and skimmed the thread..nice replies.

IMO it's unimportant to classify experiences as real or as dream states.
They all have a validity and serve as learning experiences.

Many dream phenomena, i believe, serve to educate us, as experiences that might be difficult to have in waking life.... with people who have passed on, or situations we cannot easily access where we physically live.

Many indigenous tribes make no such distinction, value all states of consciousness , and are far more awake than industrial cultures.

It was a lovely story-experience. You don't have to convince anyone it was real, or catagorize it.

Just allow-expand your frame of reference as to what you regard as real.
It's become quite apparent, many ET experiences are remembered as dreams , because we ARE in an altered state during the experience...a state matching that of the entities consciousness....IMO

Since it's more a meditative state, (alpha-theta?) we call it a dream.
Anyway that's my opinion.

You might find Drunvalo's experiences with plasma beings interesting.
Our "ancestors" now living within the earth... light beings w/o physical bodies
Many have been seen in Mexico recently....and plasma ships.

If I find a link I'll add it later this week

He has a lot to say about ET's and ancient earth history in his youtube interviews
Old 26-07-2012, 12:36 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Thanx,
Just read your lovely linked story and skimmed the thread..nice replies.

IMO it's unimportant to classify experiences as real or as dream states.
They all have a validity and serve as learning experiences.

Many dream phenomena, i believe, serve to educate us, as experiences that might be difficult to have in waking life.... with people who have passed on, or situations we cannot easily access where we physically live.

Many indigenous tribes make no such distinction, value all states of consciousness , and are far more awake than industrial cultures.

It was a lovely story-experience. You don't have to convince anyone it was real, or catagorize it.

Just allow-expand your frame of reference as to what you regard as real.
It's become quite apparent, many ET experiences are remembered as dreams , because we ARE in an altered state during the experience...a state matching that of the entities consciousness....IMO

Since it's more a meditative state, (alpha-theta?) we call it a dream.
Anyway that's my opinion.

You might find Drunvalo's experiences with plasma beings interesting.
Our "ancestors" now living within the earth... light beings w/o physical bodies
Many have been seen in Mexico recently....and plasma ships.

If I find a link I'll add it later this week

He has a lot to say about ET's and ancient earth history in his youtube interviews

This has been my biggest downfall, when something comes along I don’t understand I tend to over analyze and dissect it to the point where nothing about it makes any sense. I usually wind up going back to the very beginning having to start all over again. I find myself wanting to know everything about everything. If a “problem” comes along I have to fix it right then or if there is an answer I am looking for I need to know it now. But knowing this I have learned a great deal of patients within myself and for others as well. This has been a long process but rewarding just the same.

And thanx, I’ll Google “Drunvalo” and check it out.

Thank you for your input, I’m very grateful.

Greg
Old 27-07-2012, 04:51 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryScott
This has been my biggest downfall, when something comes along I don’t understand I tend to over analyze and dissect it to the point where nothing about it makes any sense. I usually wind up going back to the very beginning having to start all over again. I find myself wanting to know everything about everything. If a “problem” comes along I have to fix it right then or if there is an answer I am looking for I need to know it now. But knowing this I have learned a great deal of patients within myself and for others as well. This has been a long process but rewarding just the same.

And thanx, I’ll Google “Drunvalo” and check it out.

Thank you for your input, I’m very grateful.

Greg

David Hawkins made the observation , that mind has no inherent mechanism to discern truth from untruth.

As data can only be compared to other known data, But weather a particular new event is true or not, only the heart can "know" directly.

This isn't expressed as well as he put it, but I've understood this a long time.

Mind will run in circles ,like a dog chasing it's tail , but cannot know for certain if a thought is true, but only assign a probability of truth.

Analysis likewise may present good or poor odds a theory is true, but is only a prediction of odds. So the mind is never truly convinced, but eventually gives up analyzing and defaults to whichever theory one is inclined to accept.

At some point one learns to trust their instinct and accept what feels true.
Old 27-07-2012, 05:12 AM
Henri77

Today I recalled another childhood dream, somehow connected with the others, One I always remembered but rarely mention.

I recalled experiencing what seemed the Aurora Borealis, and it sang to me. Another joyful event with no inherent logic,
but one that left a profound impression.

No doubt we all have buried memories-dreams of significance, that we never bothered to commit to memory. Or lost upon waking.
Old 27-07-2012, 07:17 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Today I recalled another childhood dream, somehow connected with the others, One I always remembered but rarely mention.

I recalled experiencing what seemed the Aurora Borealis, and it sang to me. Another joyful event with no inherent logic,
but one that left a profound impression.

No doubt we all have buried memories-dreams of significance, that we never bothered to commit to memory. Or lost upon waking.

Wow, I bet that was amazing! Did you witness it on earth on from space?

I find myself hovering above the earth at times during profound dreams. The last one I had was about a year ago. Hovering above the earth I could see the center of the Milky-Way. There were SO many stars it was almost blinding. I then saw a flash of a Neutron Star speeding its way towards earth. I then ask, “What’s happening”? A voice answered, “Something amazing”. Then the voice said “we are about to become a Binary Star System”.

Of course it makes no sense; a Neutron Star is a collapsed star, and as far as I know cannot be reborn.

Yes, I can imagine we forget the majority of our dreams as we wake up. When I stopped meditating is when I stopped remembering most of my dreams. I believe it has a lot to do with clarity of mind…
Old 27-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Henri77

Very cool vision. You're really fortunate to have such memorable experiences.
I don't have such dreams, myself. But perhaps if I took the time for dream work I might have more pleasing ones.

(I was on earth and the sky swirled with color and sound, much like the Northers lights, but more varied colors.)

Well the earth is expected to change evolve... and who can say ....

(You should write these things down , someplace) It will serve as a reminder of their value.

Last edited by Henri77 : 27-07-2012 at 11:37 PM.
Old 28-07-2012, 02:42 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Very cool vision. You're really fortunate to have such memorable experiences.
I don't have such dreams, myself. But perhaps if I took the time for dream work I might have more pleasing ones.

(I was on earth and the sky swirled with color and sound, much like the Northers lights, but more varied colors.)

Well the earth is expected to change evolve... and who can say ....

(You should write these things down , someplace) It will serve as a reminder of their value.

Is that how you felt in the dream, that this had something to do with the coming Earth changes? I think I know what you mean by the color. There are no words to describe its clean, crisp brilliance; it’s as if each color has a living pulsating force, almost like it’s alive.

About 20 years ago I had a life altering event. I won’t go into detail, but will say after this I began to have very vivid dreams. The first year or two consist of a demon that was in just about all my dreams. The last time I dreamed of him I saw my own body lying dead in a coffin which he was grieving over. I finally felt at peace and he never came back.

The next day I had the dream of Christ. He pulled me from my body and took me to a temple of light where there were hundreds of souls gathered all around. I couldn’t see them but could feel their love and compassion for me; I somehow knew every one of them. I fell to my knees before Christ and with his arms stretched out and palms facing me; I felt him intertwine through me as we were the same being. He then told me there were 3 things to live by. And when he spoke every word I could feel it entire meaning and how it related to me. The first was LOVE, the second was PATIENTS and the third was FORGIVENESS.

About a week or so later I had the dream of the half-man half-lion. It seemed I could remember just about every dream I was having. Some were just dreams and some were much more! Anyway, I had another life changing event that caused most of this to fade. And now they are much more chaotic and take a lot more effort to decipher; which was one of the reasons I joined this site, and also why I am so thankful for ANY help.

I’ve never considered myself more special than everyone else, I’m just me. I actually hadn’t planned on telling anyone about them for fear of ridicule. It was here that I realized I’m not the only crazy one on Earth! :) So I did write some of them down here, just the ones I thought might help someone else; or help me understand them a little more.