Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryScott
Thanks Racer X, insightful as always! This was not a conscious dream, but it was a very vivid one. When I remember what occurred during this cleansing process the same feeling comes over me that I felt in the dream.

Are you certain "dream" is the correct terminology.....no, or you would not be saying that which you say. Vivid dreams often are experiences of the subtle body....... the what? ...... a Higher Frequency body double which is kind of like this..... The Body is normally dead until the Spirit (subtle)body steps into it. Take the Spirit Body out of the physical with the Awareness intact and you have Vision-Like experiences, kind of like moving into a parallel Universe.

For some reason this one felt SO real to me... I know how crazy that sounds, but the feeling is overpowering.

Crazy? To those who do not know TRUTH within themselves.... yes. To those who know Truth within themselves..... it is what it is, which is not crazy at all.

I have had other dreams regarding these beings, but Racer X i believe you know this. And oddly enough there have been many times where in my dreams I am conversing with one of them; most of the time it takes place here in my bedroom. Most of the time I cannot remember what the conversation is about, but when I do remember he seems to be giving me information.

Imagine this.......
Another Planet develops life which does not require a dense physical body, it still has a subtle body. The subtle body is invisible to us in our physical senses ..... yet can be seen by our inner eye. So how do they communicate with us? On the subtle level ..... and where are we most receptive to this? When we are just drifting off to space(sleep) and just prior to awakening in the morning.

Information exchange is the only reason to commune, with God or with others, Whether that information is empirical or simply Love.

Ask your Higher Self to explain theses encounters! Then listen for the answer to come in at the times I mentioned. It will come as a voice, an instruction.........

Thanks for the replies

Greg

What reply
Old 20-07-2012, 07:44 AM
GregoryScott

[quote=Racer X]

Are you certain "dream" is the correct terminology.....no, or you would not be saying that which you say. Vivid dreams often are experiences of the subtle body....... the what? ...... a Higher Frequency body double which is kind of like this..... The Body is normally dead until the Spirit (subtle)body steps into it. Take the Spirit Body out of the physical with the Awareness intact and you have Vision-Like experiences, kind of like moving into a parallel Universe.

At this point I’m not certain of anything. Do you remember discussing about a year ago an experience/dream involving an alien talking to me in my room. He then asked me to go with him, and then found myself at the Bermuda Triangle where a wormhole/vortex resides. I then saw a spacecraft emerge from deep beneath the ocean. This is the same craft that is in all of my experiences. Not just that, I get a strong impression that these dreams are connected somehow, as if I am suppose to piece them together.

I’m not suggesting that this is actually happening to me, but I am thinking that my higher-self is maybe trying to convey something in relation to or perhaps similar to these experiences. But what?...

Imagine this.......
Another Planet develops life which does not require a dense physical body, it still has a subtle body. The subtle body is invisible to us in our physical senses ..... yet can be seen by our inner eye. So how do they communicate with us? On the subtle level ..... and where are we most receptive to this? When we are just drifting off to space(sleep) and just prior to awakening in the morning.

Yes, I understand the probability or should I say the certainty of this scenario. I’m not saying it is true in my case but it does make perfect sense to me. I would say that most if not all my vivid dreams occur upon awaking. I have caught myself so many times waking myself up while talking to someone; this has happened hundreds of times. Also many of these become conscious dreams where I awaken while still dreaming. All the dreams I have mentioned have occurred during the morning hours maybe thirty minutes to an hour before becoming fully conscious.

You see the world though wondrous eyes Racer X! Thanx so much for your insight.
Old 21-07-2012, 02:36 AM
Racer X

[quote=GregoryScott]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer X

At this point I’m not certain of anything. Do you remember discussing about a year ago an experience/dream involving an alien talking to me in my room.

Yes

He then asked me to go with him, and then found myself at the Bermuda Triangle where a wormhole/vortex resides. I then saw a spacecraft emerge from deep beneath the ocean. This is the same craft that is in all of my experiences. Not just that, I get a strong impression that these dreams are connected somehow, as if I am suppose to piece them together.

Interesting..... Same ship~

and yes , you are suppose to piece them together! They tell a story ..... likely the journey of the Soul ........ but perhaps some part of it which is yet a Mystery~

I’m not suggesting that this is actually happening to me, but I am thinking that my higher-self is maybe trying to convey something in relation to or perhaps similar to these experiences. But what?...

Review the dreams, reflect on them, Meditate on the hidden meaning, ask for help prior to sleep, and hold the pattern UNTIL the answer is given. It will come,,, if you will be receptive.

Imagine this.......

Yes, I understand the probability or should I say the certainty of this scenario. I’m not saying it is true in my case but it does make perfect sense to me. I would say that most if not all my vivid dreams occur upon awaking. I have caught myself so many times waking myself up while talking to someone; this has happened hundreds of times. Also many of these become conscious dreams where I awaken while still dreaming.

Yes.... I remember those ..... you Awaken into the subtle body as it drifts in the unconscious and sometimes into the Super-Conscious, so it would be the vehicle(UFO symbol) to Higher Consciousness. The journey is same in structure and varying in interpretations( how it feels it is lived).

All the dreams I have mentioned have occurred during the morning hours maybe thirty minutes to an hour before becoming fully conscious.

You see the world though wondrous eyes Racer X! Thanx so much for your insight.
Old 21-07-2012, 04:01 AM
Henri77

Odd I hadn't noticed this thread before.

I also had several childhood dreams of spacecraft, and telepathic communication with them.
Extremely vivid dreams unlike anything I can recall ... 3x that I remember
and quite joyful as well ... like being contacted by close family that I "recognised".

I also had adult abduction "dreams" aboard a craft .....some sort of examination. 2-3x

However I have no doubt whatsoever these were genuine encounters ,
in a conscious stste perceived as dream, as it wasn't normal conscious reality.

One can look for alternate explanations , or accept these things as real experiences occurring in an altered state.
Many folks have discussed this phenomena....

This goes into it somewhat .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD6WYalrupc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbtSm...feature=relmfu

Old 22-07-2012, 03:32 AM
darkness

I had a dream like this not too long ago, I just remember being in a bed and aliens were probing into my mind with like a flashlight type thing, reading my mind. There were others on the spacecraft as well going through the same.
Old 22-07-2012, 09:14 AM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Odd I hadn't noticed this thread before.

I also had several childhood dreams of spacecraft, and telepathic communication with them.
Extremely vivid dreams unlike anything I can recall ... 3x that I remember
and quite joyful as well ... like being contacted by close family that I "recognised".

I also had adult abduction "dreams" aboard a craft .....some sort of examination. 2-3x

However I have no doubt whatsoever these were genuine encounters ,
in a conscious stste perceived as dream, as it wasn't normal conscious reality.

One can look for alternate explanations , or accept these things as real experiences occurring in an altered state.
Many folks have discussed this phenomena....

This goes into it somewhat .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD6WYalrupc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbtSm...feature=relmfu

That’s exactly the way if feels; I felt I knew them and they knew me. But it was more than that, like you said, they felt like family!

I don’t feel I was conveying the vividness of this experience/dream. I was so relieved that they had finally come back for me, as if I had waited a lifetime for their return. Whether this is a true experience or not it has now embedded into my subconscious as reality, which has now become impossible to tell the difference.

Fascinating, the similarities are amazing, I know just what you mean. Let me ask you, did you ever see who they were, I mean what they look like? December of 2010 I had one of the most vivid dream of my life. And during this I ask the individual if I could see what he looked like. I then saw a quick flesh of who he was; he was a “Grey”. I was not the least bit alarmed; actually just the opposite, I felt relieved. Which makes no sense to my conscious mind considering everything I had heard of them was mostly negative.

Thank you for the links, they helped a great deal. I found myself nodding my head in agreement with everything he was saying. It was everything I had already known. When he discussed the individual races of beings that were visiting the planet, when he got to the “Greys” it was everything I had either been shown or had been told from prior experiences in perfect description.

Thank you Henri77 for response, I’m glad I can talk about this without feeling like a complete mental case.

Greg
Old 22-07-2012, 11:50 AM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness
I had a dream like this not too long ago, I just remember being in a bed and aliens were probing into my mind with like a flashlight type thing, reading my mind. There were others on the spacecraft as well going through the same.

Interesting, what do you feel they were doing. I have found with all of these vivid dreams/experiences it was very important what I was feeling during the process. Because once I awake and begin to remember my conscious mind will begin to panic somewhat. But as I’m going over everything I can possible remember I have never once felt threatened during an encounter.

Did you feel that you knew them somehow or maybe the others that were being examined?
Old 22-07-2012, 10:36 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryScott
That’s exactly the way if feels; I felt I knew them and they knew me. But it was more than that, like you said, they felt like family!

Fascinating, the similarities are amazing, I know just what you mean. Let me ask you, did you ever see who they were, I mean what they look like?

Thank you Henri77 for response, I’m glad I can talk about this without feeling like a complete mental case.

Greg

Well first off, this is far more common than you imagine,,,, though many folks report experiencing fear, for a variety of reasons. While several who've posted here felt completely comfortable. (probably those who already felt they were of ET heritage, like us)

In my childhood, i don't (remember) seeing any beings.
Just immense craft..... (a tutorial-greeting of a sort)

I communicated by projecting thought-images in the sky, like IMax projection.
which I found thrilling to learn-do

many say ET's communicate through imagery, as do dolphins-whales, though language (thought transmission) occurs as often.

Yes, when "abducted" as an adult, I saw-felt greys around me , and a taller hybrid over me, "he" projected love to comfort me, but I don't recall much..

That time I DID experience flying through space, from my bed, to the craft, and glimpsed the entry I believe. It was weird but not the least bit threatening.
(about 7 yrs ago)

The last time I felt this coming on I declined to go... and the energy passed.

I'd also had 2-3 flying dreams with this energy, where I learned to fly, levitate.

It's just possible I have a connection with that particular species....
I've always fallen for petite women, and was told by my teacher I came from a place where the sexes weren't as distinct as earth....

One day I'll look into my ET heritage.... as maybe it's time I knew.
I expect in meditation I could learn, but It's history, and I'm not sure how relevant it is just now, though I admit a curiosity about that aspect of past lives./COLOR]

There are other "races" of ET's around, and frankly the greys aren't considered the most highly evolved, as I take it....... yet they have a long history with earth.

Old 22-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Henri77

As Bashar IS of grey heritage, his POV is useful, but many others have talked about varied races.

Drunvalo & Lyssa Royal are 2 I'm familiar with ,with a long history of passing on reliable information, one never hears from mainstream media.

Lyssa has channeled varied ET beings over the last 25 yrs & written 2-3 excellent books.
Drunvalo is highly respected as a teacher and one who is in touch with cutting edge science and new consciousness.
Old 23-07-2012, 12:10 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Well first off, this is far more common than you imagine,,,, though many folks report experiencing fear, for a variety of reasons. While several who've posted here felt completely comfortable. (probably those who already felt they were of ET heritage, like us)

In my childhood, i don't (remember) seeing any beings.
Just immense craft..... (a tutorial-greeting of a sort)

I communicated by projecting thought-images in the sky, like IMax projection.
which I found thrilling to learn-do

many say ET's communicate through imagery, as do dolphins-whales, though language (thought transmission) occurs as often.

Yes, when "abducted" as an adult, I saw-felt greys around me , and a taller hybrid over me, "he" projected love to comfort me, but I don't recall much..

That time I DID experience flying through space, from my bed, to the craft, and glimpsed the entry I believe. It was weird but not the least bit threatening.
(about 7 yrs ago)

The last time I felt this coming on I declined to go... and the energy passed.

I'd also had 2-3 flying dreams with this energy, where I learned to fly, levitate.

It's just possible I have a connection with that particular species....
I've always fallen for petite women, and was told by my teacher I came from a place where the sexes weren't as distinct as earth....

One day I'll look into my ET heritage.... as maybe it's time I knew.
I expect in meditation I could learn, but It's history, and I'm not sure how relevant it is just now, though I admit a curiosity about that aspect of past lives./COLOR]

There are other "races" of ET's around, and frankly the greys aren't considered the most highly evolved, as I take it....... yet they have a long history with earth.

Yes, that’s me as well, as a child and as far as I can remember I never once saw who they were, just the ship. It wasn’t until Dec. 2010 when I finally asked to see him. I remember having many conversations with this one being but I never once asked who he was or what he looked like. But when I did finally ask he showed me without hesitation; I was not the least bit surprised.

This is a little off topic; about ten to twelve years ago I took my wife on a dolphin tour. We were the only ones on the boat besides the captain. We were out for about an hour and the captain decided to head back in because he couldn’t seem to find ‘em. And on our way in he finally spotted them along the shoreline. As soon as they saw us they swam closer to the boat and stopped about 30 yards from us. So I decided to try something. I had a dream once Christ had pulled me out of my body and took me to some sort of temple with white light all around. I could feel his love for me and it was overwhelming to say the least. Anyway, I remembered this and tried to project the same feeling he gave me. I reached out with all my being and wrapped myself around them and projected this love through them. AS soon as I did this they began swarming the boat. They were racing all around us singing and dancing like little children; I was in shock. The captain then looked at me with a lost look and said that in all the years doing this he never seen them act this way. I did get some pictures but I believe my wife took them in the divorce; I’ll have a look.

The “Grey” that is with me during most of these experiences he is much taller than the others as well. And he also looks a little different from them too; kind of a taller face and much thinner if memory serves.

About 20 years ago I had an encounter with a half-lion half-man; which only recently discovered him to be of a “Feline” race. He sat on a throne atop a pyramid that sort of resembled the Mayan pyramid. He had the face of a lion and the body of a man. With a commanding voice he only said one thing to me; “TO ALL WHO HAVE FAITH IN GOD SHALL BE PROTECTED”. I could hear his voice bumbling off into the distance like thunder. He was magnificent; about 30’ tall with beautiful blonde hair that flowed with every movement of his head. Also I didn’t feel I was even on earth, but not sure.

I have to try the visual thought projection that you discussed; thank you, I've learned a great deal within the past few days.