Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryScott
Is that how you felt in the dream, that this had something to do with the coming Earth changes?

Nope, just a lovely experience.many decades ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryScott
And when he spoke every word I could feel it entire meaning and how it related to me. The first was LOVE, the second was PATIENTS and the third was FORGIVENESS.

Iíve never considered myself more special than everyone else, Iím just me. I actually hadnít planned on telling anyone about them for fear of ridicule. It was here that I realized Iím not the only crazy one on Earth! :) .

Very well expressed... you're really fortunate to have had such experiences. IMO
Cool thing about SF, is we're all a wee bit nuts , (by mainstream standards) and no one is judged if their experiences seem unique...inexplicable.

I just felt, you writing these things down might give them a reality-clarity that memories don't possess, and possibly lead to a deeper "understanding" over time.

Old 30-07-2012, 11:28 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Nope, just a lovely experience.many decades ago

Very well expressed... you're really fortunate to have had such experiences. IMO
Cool thing about SF, is we're all a wee bit nuts , (by mainstream standards) and no one is judged if their experiences seem unique...inexplicable.

I just felt, you writing these things down might give them a reality-clarity that memories don't possess, and possibly lead to a deeper "understanding" over time.

Sorry it took so long to respond, havenít been feeling too well.

These are without doubt kindred souls at SB; imo thereís no better place on the web.

Yeah, thereís still a lot I wish to remember from a few recent dreams; Iíll give what you discussed a try.

Thanx so much for your help!
Greg
Old 31-07-2012, 01:30 AM
Henri77

Just came across this,Sunday, from Bashar.
A tip, On 'remembering" encounter experiences.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbtSmx4MPvk

I almost never really explore older dreams , but would probably benefit form trying sometime.

Hope you feel better soon,
Henri
Old 09-08-2012, 03:31 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Just came across this,Sunday, from Bashar.
A tip, On 'remembering" encounter experiences.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbtSmx4MPvk

I almost never really explore older dreams , but would probably benefit form trying sometime.

Hope you feel better soon,
Henri

Just wanted to let you know the links you sent on Bashar helped a great deal. He seems to believe everything heís saying and has been surprisingly accurate. What was interesting to me was when he was discussing the ďGreysĒ I actually knew most the answer before he spoke them. It was information that was either given in previous dreams/experiences, or somehow I knew deep within.

Of course I Googleg Bashar and couldnít believe how many links popped up. There was one where he spoke about the Chakras of the planet and it surprised me to hear him say that the Bermuda Triangle was one of the strongest energy centers on Earth. Once again everything he spoke of was exactly what I had dreamed about when I was taken there, EVERYTHING!!! I had this dream over a year ago and his video link was only a couple months old. Iím now beginning to believe these are not dreams after all. But, I am curious to know if these are actual OBEís or subconscious projections (remote viewing)Ö I know the one when I went to the Triangle was in fact an OBE. I remember him asking me to go with him; I could feel him beside me as we flew over the ocean on the way there.

Thanks so much for your help Henri77, I am forever grateful!

Greg
Old 09-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Henri77

Bashar says he speaks as a group intelligence, (as do all greys) who are in telempathic communication with one another.
Apparently he does have a physical (miltidemensional) form .and a spacecraft not far from Earth. As I understand)

It's obvious he retains the highly mental aspect of the greys in his manner,(which makes his explanations a bit difficult to follow at times) but he has a well developed sense of humor, which is atypical for that species.

It's not a matter of him believing.... he says what he-they perceives psychically.

Yes I've checked his take on lots of things, from crop circles to other species (ET's & dolphins) to Atlantis... stuff most earth folks only speculate on.

ET's can perceive directly, as their psychic perception-information is not limited by space-timen nor as biased as human psychics can be,
http://bashar.org/ Some youtube clips http://www.youtube.com/user/BasharCommunications
(yes he has quite a few youtube clips from his seminars, that I've listened to)

Kryon is another channeled group intelligence that is very highly respected, and well worth checking out. But has fewer youtube samples. But has lots of free downloads, transcripts at "his" site.

He isn't an ET or multidimensional being, but apparently closer to an angelic being-intelligence, far as I understand.
this is a cool archive of topics-answers Kryon has adressed
http://kryon.com/inspiritmag/archive...hiveindex.html

main site http://www.kryon.com/

I rarely read, follow things channels write, but these 2 often provide answers-perspectives that I find useful.