Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 13-11-2019, 11:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Aquarians and Leos compatibility?

How compatible and leos and Aquarians in a relationship long term?
Old 13-11-2019, 11:56 AM
Master
A very elaborate account here (scroll down further for the long-term relationship): https://askastrology.com/zodiac-comp.../aquarius-leo/
Old 14-11-2019, 12:10 AM
Master
I'm pretty sure there are plenty of Leos and Aquarians that lasted and remain in a loving relationship. Just like i'm pretty sure there are plenty of Leos and Aquarians that didn't last not even a month or week. My cousin is a Leo married to an Aquarius woman and the relationship has lasted for many years thus far. Air and fire signs seem to get along well just like water and earths signs do for the most part.

To be blunt i find it rather foolish to go by astrology to see if the relationship will last when you can find out for yourself personally. And if you wish to use astrology then it may be best to compare Venus signs while keeping your mind open that it may not be entirely accurate.
Old 14-11-2019, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I'm pretty sure there are plenty of Leos and Aquarians that lasted and remain in a loving relationship. Just like i'm pretty sure there are plenty of Leos and Aquarians that didn't last not even a month or week. My cousin is a Leo married to an Aquarius woman and the relationship has lasted for many years thus far. Air and fire signs seem to get along well just like water and earths signs do for the most part.

To be blunt i find it rather foolish to go by astrology to see if the relationship will last when you can find out for yourself personally. And if you wish to use astrology then it may be best to compare Venus signs while keeping your mind open that it may not be entirely accurate.
I always find it difficult to not take it into account, as looking back at life I have to say it is really quite accurate. The problems that rose were exactly what the compatibility for my and exes' signs showed. Both from sun sign and Venus.
Apart from that also birth years (Chinese astrology). Certain year signs really do not go well with my Horse. Whenever I see a guy's age I already know, "Oh dang, he's a XXXX. Not gonna work!"
Not basing that on books but experience with people. Very difficult to let go off, somehow I feel that if I could I'm setting myself up for disaster again.
Old 18-11-2019, 06:42 PM
Guide

I'm an aqua and have dated lots of leos. Lots of magnetic attraction in the beginning. I had one relationship with a Leo that lasted two years and near the end was a lot of fighting. My most recent long term relationship was with a sag and it was much more stable.

My older sibling is also an Aquarius and he has been with a Leo woman for 20 years! They butt heads a lot but I can't see them ever separating.
Old 20-11-2019, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze

LOL...agreed.

I just want to say, having loads of water and air, and some earth in my chart (and constitutionally having plenty of fire, plus some earth being female)...I can get along w/everyone so long as they are not too flaky
i.e., stable mentally and emotionally...and have grown up enough to take ownership If they are flaky that's ok too...it is what it is...just wouldn't rely on ye hahaha.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 22-11-2019, 05:48 PM
Master
My sun, moon, and ascendant happens to be water, fire, and earth, which also happens to be cardinal, mutable, and fixed signs. Quite an interesting mix and balance. The rest of the chart is mainly fire and air signs.

Not a question as to whether i can get along with others as my persona is normally quiet, indifferent, and nonchalant. More a question if others can get along with me. I'm quite accepting and understanding of many different personalities as long as they aren't intentionally harmful to others or degrading.