Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 10-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Master
numerology novice -number 8...

hello! =)

I am reading this book called Star Signs by Linda Goodman and it has a lot of interesting chapters in it.

I never really even thought about numerology until I read this chapter in her book.

The introduction of it was really interesting, and I might still not believe in it if it weren't for some amazing interpretations she demonstrated; the main one being the dissection of Jesus Christ's name.. well and also some stuff about 9s and sidereal year, and it all just seemed to be undeniable..
If you're interested in that stuff and haven't read, you should check it out as you can probably find it online to read.

ok, so, apparently my number, or one of them, is 8... as I was born on the 26th of September. She said basically I'm doomed, tho I have read a few other things online that say there may be some hope.. A lot of what I read about 8 has resonated with me, but I don't want to think I'm destined to be dark and gloomy forever..

some stuff that I read there may be some sort of advantage to being 8 born.. I do feel I'm an idealist and am here for something big.. and I do very much try to change the world in my daily life, even online.. but I also notice that despite my good intentions I go about it in a negative way and am often nitpicky, obsessive and aggressive about it.

well, I will try not to ramble on too much as I'm not sure what could be because of the 8 influence or other things..

but I wanted to see if anyone here was knowledgeable and had any insight or advice.

My full date of birth is 9/26/1984, so I know that is not an 8.. but I think it might be a 4, which I heard also may be one of the other least advantaged signs (at least in the main stream of things)

and then... My name.. I used my first and last name as that is what I thought I was supposed to, but I'll include my full name just in case

My first and last are Karen Wendorf

and the number I got was 52, and I was told to refer to the number 43. a lot of the higher numbers weren't written about, but 43 was.. and it said that I should definitely change my name lol....

if it matters, my middle name is Elizabeth

I never liked my last name anyways, and am estranged from most of that family aside from my dad and an aunt or so.. but I just didn't like the name cuz I didn't like the way it sounded. I may not be getting married anytime soon tho.. I didn't really want to just change my name tho as it seems kind of rude and a little bit silly. especially if they knew I were doing to get a better number vibration lol.. I was told that a birthday 8 should have a 5 name to counteract the bad 8 luck

Ok lol that's enough from me! Sorry I go off in all kinds of directions and this is kind of hard to read.. Please let me know if you are savvy about this stuff or have any comments tho, thank you very much
Old 10-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Master
ok I found an older thread that talked about 8, sorry I didn't look for it before..
but I still would like opinions on what I wrote about =)

I also wanted to mention that I did see a lot about the financial influence of 8.. I guess despite desperately needing money right now, in general money isn't that important to me, so hadn't wrote about that as it's not my biggest concern..

one other thing I'd like to add is that I was told that a specific Chaldean alphabet is the only true numerological alphabet. I can post it here if requested, but would appreciate insight about that as well

tysm for your time!