Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-12-2019, 07:07 AM
Newbie ;)

My head and torso get stuck

Hi all,

I've been trying to AP for a few months now. I have a feeling I'm making good progress. I feel like my legs and arms are already separating (I can literally feel it) and I feel sort of vibrations.

It seems however that my head and upper torso get stuck and my energy body won't separate there. I try noyt to overthink it and just clear my mind, but nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?

grtz
Fulko from Holland
Old 04-12-2019, 11:13 AM
Master

The arms and legs I always find the easiest part to get out. There are several things you can try to do to get out.

1/ The rope technique. Image a rope from your ceiling and use your astral arms once they are loose to pull yourself out of your body.

2/ You can try to intensify the vibrations to the point you are thrown out of your body.

3/ You can try to exit your body from a different spot eg I once exited through the top of my head.. sliding upwards as if I was a snake and the body was my skin.

4/ try to summersalt out once the vibrations are strong. I personally find that scary as I think Im going end up summersalting physically out of the bed and onto the floor but this has worked for me when I was game enough to try it.

5/ Just try to imagine yourself in like 1st person being already away from your body at least by 6ft so that you are not pulled straight back in. A good thing to imagine is walking about your own home which can draw a person out. (get your focus away from being in bed still as that helps keep you in bed)

6/ The balloon method. Imagine yourself filling up and expanding and getting bigger and bigger and keep growing yourself till hopefully you end up out.

I also have another idea which I dont know how it will work as it's not something I've used but you could try once you have the strong vibrations.. of getting a bounce going.. eg Imagine your energy stretching as high as it will go above your head.. trying to break free.. and then imagine it bouncing through your body till it hits your feet and extend it as far out there as it will go to hopefully break free. Get a rhythm going and bounce it up and down your body as far out as you can and try to increase how far out it goes each time.

best luck. dont give up, you should be able to get there as it's a small way to go to get out once hands and feet are loose. Check your thoughts and make sure you dont have fear keeping you in. Finding oneself out is very exciting and not scary.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Thx sea-dove! I have a lot of difficulty with visualising, so the rope technique is hard for me.

Ad 2: I'm feeling vibrations, but only slightly. I'm trying to intensify ans move them. I'll keep practising and hope to better at it soon.

I'm gonna try 3 till 6 soon.

Thx again!
Old 04-12-2019, 11:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulkano
Thx sea-dove! I have a lot of difficulty with visualising, so the rope technique is hard for me.

Ad 2: I'm feeling vibrations, but only slightly. I'm trying to intensify ans move them. I'll keep practising and hope to better at it soon.

I'm gonna try 3 till 6 soon.

Thx again!

Dont worry if you cant see a rope.. just think of it being there and use those astral hands to reach for it.

I don't know about others but my astral sight does not come in until I'm a distance from my physical body or at times can take a couple of minutes to come in once I'm out leaving me at times having to feel my way about like a blind person (I just ignore this issue and it just ends up coming in)., Dont expect that will happen to you as yours may come in faster.
Old 04-12-2019, 12:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Dont worry if you cant see a rope.. just think of it being there and use those astral hands to reach for it.

OK I'm gonna try it today!

thx again