Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-11-2019, 06:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Talking boards

Hi you probably already had a discussion about talking boards but I just wanted to know what people think about them and as anyone tried one. Cheers
Old 23-11-2019, 07:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne4791
Hi you probably already had a discussion about talking boards but I just wanted to know what people think about them and as anyone tried one. Cheers
For me, it is just another form of divination.

Not everybody agrees as you will find out.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 24-11-2019, 08:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi big John Is that date suppose to mean something to me,,..?
Old 24-11-2019, 08:54 PM
Guide

I personally have had freaky experiences but I was in my teens and didn't know better. My naive approach showed me I didn't know who or what I was inviting in, and I do believe it opened a portal. That was a long time ago. Most experiences I've heard of have not turned out positive, but I have heard a few cases of people using it as a reliable tool...but those are people who are really experienced and confident in their gifts.
Old 24-11-2019, 10:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks lucky I have a board not tried it yet. How can I put a protection spell on it. I've smudged sage over board and pointer and asked for protection. I'm new to all this also what do I have to do to be a witch.. /wicca. Thank you
Old 25-11-2019, 02:17 AM
Guide

I would ask you first what you are looking to get out of using it, what are your intentions?
Old 25-11-2019, 09:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi lucky my intentions is to help me spiritually and to experience how it will be and something I've always thought about doing and also doing spells learning the wicca/wich way and feel like to have power saying spell words to make a circle so on. Also help me try contact the spirit world and working with spirits to send messages back like a medium. Feel like I'm at a exam lol
Old 25-11-2019, 09:48 PM
Guide

I dont know you and you don't know me but for whatever reason I found myself checking for your reply because I dont want you to mess with something that, in my experience, was scary. Of course this is through my own perception and your path is your path, but if I have the opportunity to give you advice I will.

If this is about your curiosity or fascination with spirituality, the spirit world or what happens when we die, or doing spells without first having some basic knowledge, I would advise you not to start with a spirit board. I can assure you that what piques your curiosity is in fact all very real. Depending on your approach, however innocent, and your intentions...there could be negative consequences. Energy is real whether we can see it with our eyes or not.

Theres so much more I want to say but I'll leave it at that. If I could advise you to at least first read basic books about energy, the spirit world, or how to manifest what you want in life I'd ask you to start there first and at least become knowledgeable before you start using a divination tool.
Old 27-11-2019, 03:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne4791
Hi big John Is that date suppose to mean something to me,,..?
Glad you asked. Quoted from George Orwell's book 1984.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-11-2019, 03:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I personally have had freaky experiences but I was in my teens and didn't know better. My naive approach showed me I didn't know who or what I was inviting in, and I do believe it opened a portal. That was a long time ago. Most experiences I've heard of have not turned out positive, but I have heard a few cases of people using it as a reliable tool...but those are people who are really experienced and confident in their gifts.
In Israel, only a few people were trained to use the Urim and Thummin.

Training does matter.