Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-11-2019, 10:29 AM
Master

How to tell your higher self you don’t want a particular experience?

Hii all,

How do I go about this? I believe it’s no big deal. I just don’t want to go down a specific road. How can I convince my higher self of this?

Thank you in advance.

Edit:

Also I just want a different kind of normal. I can’t make choices in my life. And that isn’t alright. There’s always one right path. As if I’m a robot. I want a little more expression. Also I want to check out of the kind of lesson structure I’m given. I want something new, more positive, wiser.

Last edited by CosmicWonder : 21-11-2019 at 11:43 AM.
Old 21-11-2019, 12:54 PM
Master
Don't ever think you are a robot - God put something in place called 'free will' where you make your own decisions with guidance - 'you' make choices, and yes sometimes its very difficult, we all here know this here on this forum.

People will help you here...
Old 21-11-2019, 01:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Don't ever think you are a robot - God put something in place called 'free will' where you make your own decisions with guidance - 'you' make choices, and yes sometimes its very difficult, we all here know this here on this forum.

People will help you here...

Thank you one-light... maybe I’m overthinking things indeed. But this is so difficult..
Old 21-11-2019, 02:28 PM
Master
We've all been through very difficult situations - have you looked up enlightenment/awakening, maybe have a look while you wait for replies here - people will help.

I know its hard 'I've been there as well struggling' on my journey here - see what others have to say and I'll get back to you at some point in the next day, see how it goes with other replies first.

Take a deep breath or two, relax and wait and see...
Old 21-11-2019, 03:11 PM
hazada guess

Hi realizefun..........The only thing that I Can say is that if it doesn't feel right,don't do it,but really,I agree with one-light.
Old 21-11-2019, 05:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Hii all,

How do I go about this? I believe it’s no big deal. I just don’t want to go down a specific road. How can I convince my higher self of this?

Thank you in advance.

Edit:

Also I just want a different kind of normal. I can’t make choices in my life. And that isn’t alright. There’s always one right path. As if I’m a robot. I want a little more expression. Also I want to check out of the kind of lesson structure I’m given. I want something new, more positive, wiser.
Unfortunately we are the puppets of our overself.If he decides for you to take 'lessons' nothing and no one will prevent this.
Call it fate,or whatever you want.
The choices had allready be taken for you.Otherwise you would be able to manifest your dreams and whatever else you want.
Old 21-11-2019, 05:44 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Hii all,

Thank you in advance.

Edit:

Hi Realisefun,

I really do not think that what you are making reference to as "your higher self". This would have never tried to persuade or convince you to "go down a specific road you don't want".
Old 21-11-2019, 06:10 PM
Experiencer

I agree with Sunshine. Your highest self, your angels, and your guides will always abide by the universal law of free will. If something is telling you that there is no choice, then it does not come in truth or in love. You always have the ultimate decision.
Old 21-11-2019, 06:19 PM
Master
Then the OP has to do one thing.To tell his guides,angels that he doesn't want this or that experience,and the problem will be solved.(since we have have free will)
I'll wait to see the results.
Old 21-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Master

It isn’t like a voice telling me I have no choice... and I guess I today made very clear to him that he’s on the wrong track. And maybe he’s changing things. It’s just... I have made almost optimal choices till now with the capacities that I had. And yet won’t be happy or get what I desire... not even using LoA