Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 18-11-2019, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
@Davidsun.
I hope you realize that people like you are the reason we have disinformation. The road to hell is paved with the intentions of those just trying to help . It's your opinion against there's it's the "im right and your wrong " mentality that's creating conflict after conflict
LOGIC 101:

Fire can be used to warm (and cook!).

Fire can also be used to burn (and destroy!)

I only (reread my posts if to see this is the truth) ask(ed) people (including you!) to think about and consider, as logically as possible, the implications of the statements I shared.

You are, IMO, quite illogically (possibly for self-serving purposes?) asserting that this reflects an "I'm right and your wrong" mentality - which appears to me a projection of exactly what you are DISinformationally! doing.

Thank you for your help by way of dramatically illustrating a key 'point' of this thread.
Old 19-11-2019, 01:43 AM
MAYA EL

There is clearly a difference between telling somebody not to touch the hot stove
and telling somebody what a hot stove is and who you've seen touching and how you would go about touching it if you were to infect touch it
I'm hoping you can understand the difference between the two.
Although your mentality towards your posts is one of a sort of passive open-minded type of commentary this does not mean that you are excluded from my previous statement .

history has proven that a silver tongue and a idea planted like a seed in societies mind will bring forth fruit eventually a good example of this would be Hitler he talked his way into power which means he had to persuade and usually a key tool in every manipulators tool belt is the art of persuasion and making the person feel as if they came up with the idea on their own. Most of the time people don't realize but their Concepts and ideas are not their own but they were manipulated into upholding somebody else's this is a sign of a true manipulator.

now you can use whatever words salads you want to use in your reply in order to try to establish some kind of intellectually sophisticated seniority while giving "positive feedback" and pretending like your truly seeking a better understanding and not just on here to try to spread your knowledge and you can deny and make all the excuses you want ether way You still qualify for my previous statement.
Old 19-11-2019, 03:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
now you can use whatever words salads you want to use in your reply in order to try to establish some kind of intellectually sophisticated seniority while giving "positive feedback" and pretending like your truly seeking a better understanding and not just on here to try to spread your knowledge and you can deny and make all the excuses you want ether way You still qualify for my previous statement.
I appreciate that this is how you hear what I have said, Maya El. I submit the following excerpt from an earlier (than your commentary) post of mine 'belies' your assessment/judgment in the this regard.

Quote:
The bottom line to what I’m saying is that, in the arena of involvement and interaction, there just aren’t any always-apropos rules. Making the most of relationships therefore requires that one recognize and creatively deal with contention and change regarding the viability of alternative modes of behavior and desirability of different goals. It follows that it is very unwise to simply adopt and aim to always function, or to try to get others to likewise adopt and function, in accordance with any particular set of precepts and priorities, however well-touted by however many, and however comprehensive they may seem from your present point of view.
Old 19-11-2019, 07:16 AM
Master
How I see it, is that there are almost 8 billion people in the world now...8 billion people with different life experiences, unique perspectives and perceptions, different understandings and belief systems and so, for anything to qualify as being "dis-information", we need to have an ultimate, true, impartial, non secular source of "information" isn't it?

So, who is to say their way is the ONLY way? Who is to say that they are right and have the correct information and the only other ones who are "right" are those who totally agree with them and those who do not, are subject to dis-information? This is how religions operate..."you are either part of the problem or part of the solution...and the solution is...."

We can all see what is happening to religions because of this approach (they are dying out)...but the "faithful" don't care at all because this means that there are more of "them" now and less of "us" which was prophesied about 2000 years ago in one sacred text or another that towards the "end of days" there is going to be less and less of "God's Chosen Ones" because the pressure to conform to society and the ways of "adharma/evil" will be SO great and in the end, it will be upon pain of death to reject anything associated with any religious tradition.

If there is anything all religions have in common, it is THIS (to answer Big John's question).

I have learned lessons the hard way...the most recent one is pretty much to stick to my "own kind" and my "own tribe" as expecting to be understood outside of it is only a mug's game.

I have also learned to embrace my narcissistic side, in that if anybody else believes I am "wrong" or "spreading disinformation" without having anything other than their own beliefs to back it up, that is THEIR problem and with almost 8 billion people in the world...with Donald Trump becoming a president, nobody CARES who is being honest, dishonest, spreading information or disinformation etc because it is now (and pretty much always HAS been) "to each their own". Therefore, there is only One who is capable of weighing my heart against a feather.

It is an illusion to believe we have freedom of expression, because on the internet, this definitely does NOT apply! Especially when you join a forum like this one that has RULES relating to what can be said and what cannot be...like discussing issues of moderation and punitive action on the open forums because you are breaking the rules AGAIN by making this thread!!!

Anyway, you agreed to the terms of membership when you created an account here and if you don't like it, you have the option to leave and not whine about being warned for proselytizing and advertising your webpage.. which you constantly do.

That's how I see it anyway.
Old 19-11-2019, 09:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello,

Normally I would remove a thread like this, but I feel its fair staff responds because this accusation is completely wrong and false. We have contacted you directly multiple times, and content was never a factor, it was regarding the respect policy.

Staff typically removes threads and posts from members if content breaches the respect policy. The respect policy means when you belittle, troll, stalk, demean or use foul language on other members.

There is no exposing here, members are welcomed to create whatever threads they want as long as its not political or using foul language on public figures or members. Quote &, Game Play and Poem threads are not up for debate. Members post quotes to SHARE not to debate. Create your own thread if you want to discuss and debate quotes. Also, per our respect policy, if someone ignores you and asks you not to follow them around the forum, or asks you not to post on their thread, this is is also a breach.

If a member is unable to follow directions in a specific section, we will block them in that section. The next step is suspension or permanent banning.

Forum Rules. Read them.

Closing thread.

From our FAQ:
Discussing DA: Any disciplinary action, along with some forms of moderation carried out by our staff is done after thorough discussion, and is a matter between staff and the member concerned, anyone found to be publicly launching attacks against staff following Disciplinary Action or a fixed term suspension , or found to be discussing Disciplinary Action or a suspension in the forum or chat will themselves receive a suspension, the length of the suspension depending on the gravity of the attack. It should be noted that no ban is implemented lightly and other members may not be fully aware of the circumstances.

Thanks,
Clover
Closed Thread