Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-11-2019, 12:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Thankyou Davidsun,but i'm afraid to say that I'll stick to my own beliefs otherwise it all gets too complicated.
I assume this 'declares' that you believe that we (souls) all eventually 'reach' Godhead.

Enjoy your uncomplicatedness, while it lasts. Simple-mindedness is very appealing to some.
Old 16-11-2019, 08:09 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I assume this 'declares' that you believe that we (souls) all eventually 'reach' Godhead.

Enjoy your uncomplicatedness, while it lasts. Simple-mindedness is very appealing to some.

Yes,that is my belief,about souls and I enjoy uncomplicatedness.It leaves your mind clear to think more logically.It mustbe appealing to some as I've had no complaints apart from narrow minded people who fill their mind with junk.
Old 16-11-2019, 09:54 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Yes,that is my belief,about souls and I enjoy uncomplicatedness.It leaves your mind clear to think more logically.

This!

On another note one only has to look at theoretical and experimental physics. Even though current theories and supporting maths are daunting even to those in the fields, the ultimate goal is a search for the simplicity all complexity arises from - The Unified Field. 'Arises from' is even a misnomer just like saying electricity or magnetism arises from electromagnetism. Or electromagnetism or the weak nuclear force arises from the electroweak force. In the end they are all inseparable and intimately intertwined.

I'm also of the opinion both science and religions/spirituality seek the same thing - the foundation of reality. Absolute Truth. We can call it the unified field, consciousness, God, whatever, but I think it's all one in the same.
Old 16-11-2019, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes,that is my belief,about souls and I enjoy uncomplicatedness.It leaves your mind clear to think more logically.It mustbe appealing to some as I've had no complaints apart from narrow minded people who fill their mind with junk.
Yah I agree, there is a lot of junk out there. LOGIC 101: That doesn't mean that everything that is in any way 'complex' is 'junk' however.

You have my 'complaint' (gratis!) which you are free to dismiss as being ;'narrow minded' in the above, quite specific, regard.
Old 16-11-2019, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
On another note one only has to look at theoretical and experimental physics. Even though current theories and supporting maths are daunting even to those in the fields, the ultimate goal is a search for the simplicity all complexity arises from - The Unified Field. 'Arises from' is even a misnomer just like saying electricity or magnetism arises from electromagnetism. Or electromagnetism or the weak nuclear force arises from the electroweak force. In the end they are all inseparable and intimately intertwined.
I assume you realize the amazingly 'complex' hoops that physicists have had to jump through to achieve as much conceptual 'field unification' as they have. The same is true of bona-fide (IMO ) spiritual seekers, I think.

There are a lot of 'simple' (lazy?) "Don't 'worry', (just) be 'happy'" "All you need is Love" proselytizers out there!