Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 23-11-2019, 09:48 PM
Jainarayan Jainarayan is offline
Knower
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 139
  Jainarayan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Creek77
Thank You for your thoughtful reply. However, see politics, and that means a ruling class of people are very much are involved in the Hindu religion.

Not so, that is absolutely incorrect. The rulers do not dictate or determine how the religion is practiced nor do they speak for the gods or are the gods’ representatives. Nor do they perform rituals on behalf of their subjects. That is a Greco-Roman and Abrahamic, as well as Persian paradigm. Ancient Indian rulers and even today’s politicians are devotees on a par with the rest of the population. There are stories in which rulers have behaved adharmically (unrighteously) and been chastised and rebuked by their gurus, rishis and sages.
__________________
We have no right to ask when a sorrow comes, ‘Why did this happen to me?’ unless
we ask the same question for every joy that comes our way.
- Lord Rāma to Lakshmana​
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 24-11-2019, 06:53 PM
Little Creek77 Little Creek77 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 186
  Little Creek77's Avatar
I see mind massaging here. Political messages being massaged into the mind to condition ones thinking. A kind Thinking that makes life easier for the rulers, and for them to apply their political agenda.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 24-11-2019, 11:08 PM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 10,185
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Creek77
Thank You for your thoughtful reply. However, see politics, and that means a ruling class of people are very much are involved in the Hindu religion.
That really hasn't been seen since the theocracies and thalassocracies of the Srivijaya and Majapahit Empires circa 800-1500CE.

Those were the days my friend...the days when we had "God Kings" and Hinduism was used by the ruling class to control and subjugate the masses...

It is also interesting and compelling to note that whenever there is a "God King", personal responsibility and accountability must be beyond reproach and also, great works of art and architecture are commissioned in their name...we have the Pyramids of Egypt and South America...Angkor Wat...
If the people are satisfied and happy, a lot of great public works are done to please the King and the society is a utopian one...until people are influenced by outside forces who tell them they have an ego and a right to do whatever they want..even kill each other...and the society crumbles and we are all left wondering how the hell did they manage to vitrify granite?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-12-2019, 02:03 AM
StephenDuffy StephenDuffy is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 13
 
The Koran was given to Muhammed aurically (something like orally) by an angel with an even holier book available to angels. As a Christian, I value that people wrote down the bible since there is so much written which is false, superficial or even the opposite of truth. I cant wait for the devils next book: "How 5G telecoms caused mass hallucinations by energy weapons that made people misbelieve it to be spiritual". (or some such title or the many titles these types of "highly authoritive" bull**** will have.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-12-2019, 03:01 AM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 10,185
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenDuffy
The Koran was given to Muhammed aurically (something like orally) by an angel with an even holier book available to angels. As a Christian, I value that people wrote down the bible since there is so much written which is false, superficial or even the opposite of truth. I cant wait for the devils next book: "How 5G telecoms caused mass hallucinations by energy weapons that made people misbelieve it to be spiritual". (or some such title or the many titles these types of "highly authoritive" bull**** will have.
Don't get me started on 5G...

Books are a "thing of the past" because YouTube exists now.

I just watched a brilliant presentation last night called "Resonance - Beings of Frequency".

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9mK93gHFWXs&t=3s

Wow, a Christian who believes the Bible is fake.... intriguing.

Suffice to say, what is "bulls***" when it comes to religious/spiritual matters is highly subjective, because science cannot prove it either way.

Funny how things which were once considered "conspiracy theories" or "pseudoscience" are now gaining mainstream traction within independently funded institutions who have nothing to gain or lose through disclosure.

"Mystery History" is my fave channel on the 'tube.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-12-2019, 04:27 PM
Little Creek77 Little Creek77 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 186
  Little Creek77's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
That really hasn't been seen since the theocracies and thalassocracies of the Srivijaya and Majapahit Empires circa 800-1500CE.

Those were the days my friend...the days when we had "God Kings" and Hinduism was used by the ruling class to control and subjugate the masses...

It is also interesting and compelling to note that whenever there is a "God King", personal responsibility and accountability must be beyond reproach and also, great works of art and architecture are commissioned in their name...we have the Pyramids of Egypt and South America...Angkor Wat...
If the people are satisfied and happy, a lot of great public works are done to please the King and the society is a utopian one...until people are influenced by outside forces who tell them they have an ego and a right to do whatever they want..even kill each other...and the society crumbles and we are all left wondering how the hell did they manage to vitrify granite?

"...until people are influenced by outside forces who tell them they have an ego and a right to do whatever they want..even kill each other...and the society crumbles and we are all left wondering how the hell did they manage to vitrify granite?"

This assumption is not true and will not happen. The right to have freedom from control is important to a free society.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums