Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-12-2019, 02:12 AM
Guide

Dreams Astral or Real Life?

So i named this topic this way because I have been thinking about it..... it seems like there are parts of ourselves that seem to have rolls out there in the cosmos on some level or another.... I taught my friend compassion and how to send love to those who needed it and how to do it a certain way and funny how now she has dreams of doing that. She told me she was going place to place where people were trying to take their life and she was sending love to them and helping them to continue living....

For me.... I assume I have a skill I have developed since I was a kid on the astral realm... insta teleportation... flying... flying fast.... telekinesis of large objects and other weapons and attack techniques. I know there was a time period where I couldn't do certain things because I would physically release a lot of psychic energy and it could be read or seen remotely and would generate curiosity from other beings so much that I would see physical manifestations of it. But now.... since these people who would normally repel or control these types of people are very preoccupied at the moment I am able to do as I please.

Due to where I live and who I live with I do not go to sleep like I should. None the less... I do get enough rest sometimes and I definitely feel relaxed now that I am settled into this new place.... This place had a demon issue...........

anyways the reason why I said that is because I was in a "dream" and there was apartment by the ocean that was being take by a hurricane or something in the middle of the night and people were stuck there.... I was there and I saw 2 people and I flew into there and grabed and teleported to the other side... and their was another person there who looked at me and said..... Wow your back!

I do not understand these dream stuff... I know when I astral project through sleep that I feel intoxicated and lucid and its pretty close to being in a dream.... but not in a dream if you know what I mean....

So im thinking that maybe there is more to what we think we know about dreams and these types of mission type stuff.....

lol wouldn't it be funny to believe that you go out and help others while in dream or astral as if your an angel of some sorts?
Old 11-12-2019, 08:25 PM
Suspended
Master
SkyGodWarrior its nice to see 2 people out to help others, that's my main focus as well - nice read...
Old 12-12-2019, 01:47 AM
Guide

Thanks :) I appreciate it and I am grateful to see another being of light as well! It is definitely interesting as I have seen a specific group of people on some of these missions... maybe like 10-almost 20 of us. I wonder what this group is and how it was formed....
Old 21-12-2019, 01:08 PM
Master

Quote:
I assume I have a skill I have developed since I was a kid on the astral realm... insta teleportation... flying... flying fast.... telekinesis of large objects and other weapons and attack techniques.

Those are quite normal things for anyone to be able to do on the astral plane where we are free from the normal physical reality limits eg floating and flying should come naturally out there.

I am on missions when I'm astrally projected even at times I'm unaware of being out of body. I've come too a few times to find myself out astrally while on a mission, my consciousness is different and higher when I'm like that. I've found I'm an angel or in the form of an energy ball at such times.

When working in my angel form... there is a group of angels who often work with me. We do things like send energy to certain places and do entity removals from places. Like keeping order and getting hold of them and taking them from places where they shouldn't be and taking them to where they are supposed to be.
Old 22-12-2019, 03:45 AM
Guide

Ah nice, I remember seeing my higherself take my astral body out as soon as I feel asleep one time. He was speaking in front of some group when I decided to take over the vehicle. Funny how different my ego is compared to my higherself. Nice I never really thought about the different roles before. I dont think I have caught myself in stuff like that. Im am interested in to know what other hats my self has.
Old 08-01-2020, 06:53 PM
Newbie ;)

One of the children of the family was having a nightmare and I chased it away. A woman was dying and I entered her body so she could drink a glass of water. But since I’ve just recently learned to do this I freaked when my unconscious self felt the hand of the woman whose was handing the glass of water to the dying woman. Now I don’t freak out since I understand what is happening.
Old 09-01-2020, 03:43 AM
Guide

Ahh interesting. Does this have a name?