Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 20-04-2019, 12:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
Why do humans on planet earth need guidance from something outside themselves? I understand some who want to be, or claim to be, channelers, they get attention and their words are listened to, whether they are really channeled or not. Sometimes it may seem like the only way to earn a decent living but the responsibility must be overwhelming. Because of course, you will say something someone doesn't like and they will spend too much energy making sure everyone knows you are wrong.

For many reasons, conformation perhaps, insides oneself does not have at that point in time, or fear? as it was suggested?
For myself, I had one reading done by a medium, and looking back, I was lead to her by my own guides. It gave my great insides about myself, who and what I am. In the end she thanked me for giving her access to my kind, who agreed to work with her in regards of healing and energy work in the future.

Over all a win/win situation.
Old 27-04-2019, 03:24 AM
Master

An interesting topic. I am sure that each channeler has their reasons for channeling, and how they came to be a channel. I think that is a more realistic topic. How did they come to be a channel, and why do they want to share some of the information they are being given?

I suppose it can be annoying or irritating for a variety of reasons to read a channeling, or listen to a channeling. But if it is annoying or irritating to someone, why would they bother to listen or read in the first place?

For myself it was a learning experience. To step outside my box of comfort and put myself out there. It was a sort of coming out of the closet moment for me the first time I attempted to post a channeling. It wasn't on this site that I first attempted that, and I got a lot of ridicule. So I had to reassess why I was doing it. But at the time, the information that I was getting was so loving and I thought amazing, and it was like I birthed a child, though the child wasn't mine and the words weren't mine, it was like one of my children had told me a story that I had never heard before, and like a proud parent, I wanted to share it. So for myself, I had to learn that, as a channel, the information that i am given is not always just for me and is meant to be shared, but I had to disconnect with how it is received, because I believe I am just the receiver. But it is fun, and I wouldn't do it if it were not. It is fun for me to share, sometimes. Not always. It is not a huge focus of my life, to share. But I do use it daily for myself, in a sense. I ask the Universe for help every day. And everyday I get help.

That is one of the first things I learned. If you don't ask for help, they can't help you. Why that is, they keep telling me it is a free will thing, that they wont' interfere.

Oh, but what fun it was to learn about channeling. I am sure each person who learns how to channel has a different story. I love the twists and turns my life took to get to that place of burning desire to learn how to do that. Because it did become a desire, but it didn't ever start out as one.

I came across channeling via Sylvia Browne. I absorbed her books, I listened to all I could of her, and really I found my religion again, the one the church takes away when one is little. I have come to believe the church takes the magic away, but once you find it again, it is yours and no one can ever take it away after you find it. So channeling and magic for me are intertwined together. There is a magic in channeling that I find. But no one was more surprised than me to learn my daughter could channel. She and her partner had been studying abroad (they did 2 tours) and they knew my husband and I were into Abraham Hicks (that was a long story how we got there - syncronistic). I was fascinated, and asked many questions of my daughter. I tried not to be a pest about it. I'd ask her questions I had always had, about the Universe mostly. I don't think I ever asked her a personal question back then, but it was so lovely to see her **** her head to one side and pause and listen and smile and give me back the answer. And these girls are the most loving, caring, gentle beings I have ever been around. It was such a fun time in my life (they came to live with us for awhile after college).

One day they asked if I wanted to have a channeling session with them. I was so excited. I jumped at the chance. I was to have to wait two weeks, though, as they were busy. And that in itself was a journey I will never forget. But what a wonderful, crazy, loving, joyous, magical time it was for all of us. My husband also channels, we learned together in absolutely different ways, with neither of us knowing that was what we were doing.

When my daughter became seriously ill, then more seriously ill, then bedridden, it was a living nightmare, every day. It took about three months for her to slide down into the shadows and about six months to recover. I was never more scared in my life. I had learned to channel by then, and I had never asked to see into my future before, and it was the hardest thing I ever brought myself to do, was to ask if she was going to make it.

But I did ask, and Jesus answered, and his first words to me were something like, "I am the light and the way and the soul of your soul" and he told me she would be fine. And I instantly knew she would be. So my focus changed from grief and pain to finding the joy in every moment with her as she was recovering. Joy is in the smallest of things, the very tiny aspects of life. I focused on enjoying her with her and I will always be grateful that I had such love to pull from, to access, to be with us along that terrible road.

I think the burning desire I had before she was sick was necessary so I could learn to channel, so I could be in a different vibration when this happened, and could learn new ways of being.

So if you think that a channel doesn't get anything out of it but a lot of esoteric ramblings, I would ask them, why did you learn, what did you learn and was it fun?

Why do humans on planet earth need guidance from something outside themselves? Because you have it when you need it, and possibly not until then.
Old 27-04-2019, 05:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Lack of fear might be the biggest achievement a man can realize during this life,

I agree.

Boils down to fear or love.