Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-02-2013, 04:06 PM
cMarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I don't see it as evil, I see it as a door. Would you open your door to any stranger that wanted to come in? People don't realize what they're doing when they open psychic doors and often suffer the consequences. I did when I was younger and it took a while to recover. It seems to happen more with people who have emotional problems, maybe they're more vulnerable?

Yes, I agree with what you are saying. A very good way to explain it.

I had one when I was a teen and I played with it a bit but it didn't hold my interest. Now as a more experienced person I am a bit leery of them. When I was younger I did not believe in 'spirits' or ghosts.

I think you probably have to be open to belief in the supernatural to be effected in a really negative way. Nothing ever happened to me from using a oujia board, but now I am more sensitive to spirit. I think that maybe that leaves me more open to experiencing bad effects. I try to be careful about negative or dark energies attaching to me, and this is my concern. I do see it as kind of just opening a door so anyone can come in.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong!
Old 25-02-2013, 04:45 PM
MU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I don't see it as evil, I see it as a door. Would you open your door to any stranger that wanted to come in? People don't realize what they're doing when they open psychic doors and often suffer the consequences. I did when I was younger and it took a while to recover. It seems to happen more with people who have emotional problems, maybe they're more vulnerable?
The Ouija board use is like a walk down a dark road in a bad neighborhood. Things may happen, things may not but why chance it unless you are very skilled?

If you are skilled with spirit, you won't need the planchette.
Old 25-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Super Moderator
I too used to play with these boards when I was younger. They to this day are still labeled a game and can be found in the game sections of store.

I Made my own. There was this one we had some" bad type" we talked to. I think some of my friends even angered it. If you get the "bad type" Be careful and bless it before use or pray or....There are other rituals to make the board better.

I also made one that all I got were pure loving souls. Like a great grandpa. That was nice to talk to a person in my family I had never met. I asked the questions he answered then I would go confirm it.

You just don't know what will happen or who you will talk to. Question who is who. Do a bit of research on whom ever you contact. is what I would do in the age.
Old 25-02-2013, 06:39 PM
sesheta

Personally I was never able to get anything to happen with a Ouija board the few times I tried using one....However, I do agree that you have to be sure of what you are doing (creating boundaries, etc.) if you ARE going to use one, and be sure you are very firm in not allowing any negative spirits to come through. If you treat it as a "game" or a toy, you are leaving yourself open to anything..... just my opinion
Old 25-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Administrator
Unless you know what you are doing leave the ouija well alone. these are not toy to be played with, you have no control over who comes through i am a medium and have had to go to a few houses to carry out rescues,after teenagers thought it would be fun, believe me they werent laughing for long.

Namaste
Old 25-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Niebla0007

Ouija

I played with friends (older than me) in my early teen with ouija which we made with paper, and used a white candle, and a glass pointer - where nothing bad happened as we performed it. But later on, I had nightmares about an entity (which had horns and his presence just felt evil) stalking me - I ended up having trouble sleeping which also unsetteld the whole household. The entity always appeared in my bad dreams infront of any mirror and liked to watch me from my back. Which I just managed to keep in check by praying. I haven't messed with ouijas after that.
Then, in my 20s a friend took me to one of her favorite medium which is known to have an elf guide. She uses the same type of white ouija in her divinition. But one thing I noticed was that she was also reading our minds
(which largely because we do not have any barriers in place). When I put a barrier on, she started hesitating to answer me. But I guess if you see somebody infront of you put a cover over her while carrying on conversation, you will also be distracted.
So, I can only say the same thing,
while ouijas can be used as a divinition tool by people who are geared up for it,
just leave ouijas alone, at least until you know well how to close spiritual gates, doors, portals, etc.
Old 26-02-2013, 01:43 AM
Super Moderator
The person I knew in the past (about 30 years ago now) decided she would try to contact spirits with the Ouija board. We all said it wouldn't work, as she did it alone. But after a few days it started working for her. She was a very nice person, caring and sensitive, and a "positive" thinker. She even said prayers before Ouija sessions, burned sage, lit white candles. She herself, had a lovely "vibe" about her.
She contacted a spirit that seemed to care about her. It would not tell her its name but said that it was female, and had died from being beaten badly by her husband.
My friend was very happy to talk to this spirit. She talked to it night after night. She started to say she loved this spirit, and all she felt from it was love. That this spirit woman was helping her with spiritual development.....
This went on for a year, then suddenly horrible things started happening. Candle flames started to dim and flicker all around the room, sometimes counting out numbers. She got intense head pains and pressures. She was visited by frightening "entities" and had dreadful sleep paralysis and nightmares. She could not hold food down sometimes. She was told that all these things were 'training' for her development. Sometimes she did not have the energy to walk or do anything, and had to lie in bed, nauseous and dizzy, being pulled out of her body against her will.
She kept believing, but gradually the so-called "love" disappeared, and there was nothing but pain, pressure, darkness in my friend's life.

Fortunately over a period of about 3 years, things got so bad that her survival instinct finally kicked in, and she burned that Ouija board, and got professional help to send that "Spirit" through into the Light. It was a hard job. But the Spirit finally went. My friend is absolutely fine now. She did not need to be confined to a mental hospital. Once the Spirit went she came back to herself just fine. She was a good person, with a warm heart, and a loving nature -yet these things still happened to her!

So does anyone really want to mess with a Ouija board?
Old 26-02-2013, 01:59 AM
Master
I had some scary and bad experiences with the Ouija board and the last time I used it, was because it scared me pretty good. I had horrible nightmares for years afterwards and other odd things. I wasn't superstitious either and thought it was 'fun and interesting' at first. So personally, I say don't mess around with it.
Old 26-02-2013, 03:59 AM
Super Moderator
The sad thing was -regarding my friend- I was skeptical in those days, knew some strange things happened, but didn't altogether believe in spirits and life after death etc. I honestly thought she was going nuts -plain and simple. I was fairly convinced she was creating all these bad symptoms herself somehow. I had no idea what to do to help her.

It's only with a big dollop of hindsight, now, that I do fully realize what was going on.

It showed me that when things like this happen, unless a person is well-connected, and has others they can turn to who do really understand, then they are absolutely on their own with massive problems. And what appears to most people, friends, family etc to be a serious psychological illness. Unless they know where to turn for help -there is no help basically.
Old 26-02-2013, 02:15 PM
cMarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
It showed me that when things like this happen, unless a person is well-connected, and has others they can turn to who do really understand, then they are absolutely on their own with massive problems. And what appears to most people, friends, family etc to be a serious psychological illness. Unless they know where to turn for help -there is no help basically.

Good Point!