Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 12-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Tiffanyy

Bunny please pray for me and my pets...x

hi I'm tiffany and I'm about too be homeless in the next few weeks. But I have two cats (felix and princess) and a dog (jess). I love them dearly and wasn't prepared for all the problems that have appeared. I can't give them up I just can't. They're my world and I can't help but worry that they won't be happy if they left me... I really need as many positive minds too link up and pray that I get a flat soon, so I can keep my babies. And not just for my pets but for my mental health,, a lot has happened in this last year and I'm at my lowest point ever. I just need a new place so I can relax a little and become more spiritual and look for a job thank you xxxxxx
Old 12-02-2013, 10:14 PM
Super Moderator
I am so sorry this is happening to you and yes you have my blessing.
Our pets are great for your health.
I send good thought and pray you get it all worked out
Old 12-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Super Moderator
Tiffanyy,
I ask a prayer for you and your cats and Jess, that you will find a flat so you can be together.
I am so sorry you are in this predicament. You are right to fight for you all to stay together. I hope and pray your worries will be over soon.
Blessings

Dogs Trust run a website called "Lets with Pets" (UK) which might have something helpful for you?
Below, on the home page you might find some help under "find a pet friendly letting agency near you"
This is the dogs trust website:
http://www.letswithpets.org.uk/?gcli...FeXLtAodFyoAUg

I will have a browse, see if I can find anything else.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:10 PM
Super Moderator
Hi Tiffanyy,
I found another webpage, for the Manchester area (yes these are shared houses but anything's better than nothing) ...no doubt some of these rooms are gone by now, but it's on this webpage:
http://manchester.spareroom.co.uk/fl...shulme/1710630

There might be others there, it might be worth keeping an eye open for that page. I got it by using the filter "pets allowed".
Old 12-02-2013, 11:44 PM
Master
Thankyou Tobi for helping Tiffanyy!

I'm sending you and your pets much Love Tiffanyy......

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 13-02-2013, 01:11 AM
Super Moderator
Cat

Sorry, I didn't mean to double-post there...don't know what happened...

Another idea which you might have already tried is instead of waiting to see what comes up, to go direct to a letting agency, tell them your situation, and ask them if they can come up with any pet-friendly landlords. Remember they are there to serve you. That's their job.
Give them options about how to contact you -give landline and mobile numbers, email etc. And call them frequently.
Good luck. And Godspeed.
Old 17-02-2013, 12:36 PM
Master
Sending prayers for you and your pets Tiffany.
Old 18-02-2013, 07:20 PM
Super Moderator
I fixed the duplicate post Tobi.
Old 23-02-2013, 02:46 PM
goldendragon

Praying for you Tiffanyy and for your precious cats and dog, and sending you love and light. Blessings to you.
Old 23-02-2013, 02:52 PM
Master
Sending prayers and love, also you could try the `healing hand`, its in the healing threads section. about the 5/6 th down, go to the first post and follow the instructions and ask for what you want.
god bless