Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 24-11-2012, 05:53 PM
Master
God is waking up around me....

When I say "God" I do not mean Self Realisation, but rather the actual being known as God in the bible. It is an indescribable experience which is often terrifying. In this case God is emphasising the people in my life. My family, friends and also Man and Woman in general. Non of this fancy I AM stuff - He is pure "We Are One". God is reality, and it feels as though reality is waking up - there is the issue of overcoming the effect of the Tree Of Knowledge cropping up. Satan is in the background.

This is not a new or sudden thing. It has been going on all my life to some extent. But recently the activity has intensified. It seems as though humanity is re-establishing its connection to Yahveh within the spiritual realm.

Do you remeber my thread "Yahveh is comming back"? This seems to strengthen that observation.....all I can say is WOW!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 26-11-2012, 07:10 AM
Master
Gosh, Honza, tell me more about this experience of late, I'd love to hear.

Old 26-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Master
It is something I very rarely talk about because it is so personal and so subliminal. It is something that is always going on in the background of my consciousness. I am a firm believer in God. You know that I wonder about which is the best path - either Christ, Paganism, Judaism or I AM. Well it seems that God is a reality which incorporates all those sub-realities and interweaves between them.

I do believe in the Fall of Man/Woman and the effect of the Tree Of Knowledge. Well it seems to me that there are stirrings in the spirit realm concerning those issues. As though the time has come for Man/Woman to start ascending again. As though it is time for Humanity to overcome their Fall. This will all take many centuries. As our souls reincarnate over and over again the effect of the Tree will wear off.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:32 AM
Kyrios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
It is something I very rarely talk about because it is so personal and so subliminal. It is something that is always going on in the background of my consciousness. I am a firm believer in God. You know that I wonder about which is the best path - either Christ, Paganism, Judaism or I AM. Well it seems that God is a reality which incorporates all those sub-realities and interweaves between them.

I do believe in the Fall of Man/Woman and the effect of the Tree Of Knowledge. Well it seems to me that there are stirrings in the spirit realm concerning those issues. As though the time has come for Man/Woman to start ascending again. As though it is time for Humanity to overcome their Fall. This will all take many centuries. As our souls reincarnate over and over again the effect of the Tree will wear off.

Why not ask God which path is best for you? The worst that can happen is nothing. If you get an answer, then there you go.
Old 21-12-2012, 04:56 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
When I say "God" I do not mean Self Realisation, but rather the actual being known as God in the bible. It is an indescribable experience which is often terrifying. In this case God is emphasising the people in my life. My family, friends and also Man and Woman in general. Non of this fancy I AM stuff - He is pure "We Are One". God is reality, and it feels as though reality is waking up - there is the issue of overcoming the effect of the Tree Of Knowledge cropping up. You believe in original sin? Man in the beginning had only intuition. The tree of knowledge gave him a mind without which he would not find his way back to God. Satan is in the background. There is no Satan, no boogey man.

This is not a new or sudden thing. It has been going on all my life to some extent. But recently the activity has intensified. It seems as though humanity is re-establishing its connection to Yahveh Yahveh? within the spiritual realm.

Do you remeber my thread "Yahveh is comming back"? This seems to strengthen that observation.....all I can say is WOW!

The fall of man means that spirit descended into matter.
God does not wake up. If he were asleep the universe would blink out of existence. It even says so in your Bible (Moses).
Old 23-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Bluegreen

Let me add to the previous post the following quote from The Secret Doctrine:

Quote:
The Fall was the result of man’s knowledge, for his “eyes were opened.” Indeed, he was taught Wisdom and the hidden knowledge by the “Fallen Angel,” for the latter had become from that day his Manas, Mind and Self-consciousness. In each of us that golden thread of continuous life — periodically broken into active and passive cycles of sensuous existence on Earth, and super-sensuous in Devachan — is from the beginning of our appearance upon this earth. It is the Sutratma, the luminous thread of immortal impersonal monadship, on which our earthly lives or evanescent Egos are strung as so many beads — according to the beautiful expression of Vedantic philosophy.

[...]

If the Fall had the significance given to it by theology; if that fall occurred as a result of an act never intended by nature, — a sin, how about the animals? If we are told that they procreate their species in consequence of that same “original sin,” for which God cursed the earth — hence everything living on it — we will put another question. We are told by theology, as by Science, that the animal was on earth far earlier than man? We ask the former: How did it procreate its species, before the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, of the Good and the Evil, had been plucked off? As said: “The Christians — far less clear-sighted than the great Mystic and Liberator whose name they have assumed, whose doctrines they have misunderstood and travestied, and whose memory they have blackened by their deeds — took the Jewish Jehovah as he was, and of course strove vainly to reconcile the Gospel of Light and Liberty with the Deity of Darkness and Submission.” (“War in Heaven.”)*
Old 23-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Thank you, Bluegreen, for the quotes.

Since matter is frozen light....since quantum physics tells us we are
99:99999% empty space...I don't see any other Path to follow, except within...
What does that really mean?
Be still. Focus within, turn the external senses off to the outer world, sit everyday
for at least an hour...go within in stillness (quieting the mind of thoughts like a pond
with with no ripples, nothing strange or weird about it...)
Sit in the silence and discover what is this "invisible" world that is there always...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thank you, Bluegreen, for the quotes.

Since matter is frozen light....since quantum physics tells us we are
99:99999% empty space...I don't see any other Path to follow, except within...
What does that really mean?
Be still. Focus within, turn the external senses off to the outer world, sit everyday for at least an hour...go within in stillness (quieting the mind of thoughts like a pond with with no ripples, nothing strange or weird about it...)
Sit in the silence and discover what is this "invisible" world that is there always...

You're welcome, Miss Hepburn.

Could you give me the source for your statement that matter is frozen light?
In my view space is not empty at all. Science is slowly recognising that it is not although I refer to something else when I say that space is not empty.

Quote:
...matter was unpredictably affected by its very observation. This marked the beginning of quantum mechanics, where matter is no longer seen as corpuscular, but rather, atomic subparticles are viewed either in terms of modes of interactions or of force.

I understand what you are saying. I try but am too restless
Old 23-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Hi Bluegbreen, I can not ...but it may have been Einstein...and it was
Matter is simply frozen light, if that helps the search.

I say, bec of a personal experience I was given...matter is light slowed down....like
A dimmer switch effect, then forming what we see...what an ILLUSION!
Esp made for the senses...amazing...we are such a small part of creation...I mean this
Universe we see thru microscopes and telescopes....10,000 galaxies hidden behind a
Thumbnail as it is held out to the sky...(thanks to the Hubble Telescope findings!)

Sorry rambled....

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Bluegreen

Thanks, Miss Hepburn.

I like "matter is light slowed down." Logical if we assume that all is light or vibration to begin with so that something must happen to light for there to be matter. All is variations in the rate of vibration.