Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 06-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Henri77

Hope it works, there are other interviews at youtube I'm sure, but this was educational.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Deactivated Account

thanks for sharing, even if I can't view them, others can

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-09-2012, 01:58 AM
Henri77

These are newer links to the movie (Tuning in, about 6 trance channelers0

full movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHW5aTTOX1w

part 1 of 8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNsh4IPs2mc

AND a radio sequel-followup with same readers discussing 2012-evolution (100 min)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c30GC...feature=relmfu
Old 07-09-2012, 02:46 AM
Henri77

I'm rewatching Tuning In ...and it's quite wonderful,
full movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHW5aTTOX1w

if one cares about quality channeled information....and those who do it.
the best thing of it's kind I've come across
Old 08-09-2012, 12:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel

" I am So not talking to dead people, unless they are my guides :). " ( Nameless )

" If you meant specifically talking with dead people, that's not my game and I have no interest in it." ( Quintessence )

Interesting ~ curious to know, what is the matter with talking to dead people ? I don't mean just anyone, but isn't there a loved one or a friend that you really miss and want to keep in contact with ?

and one more, I should read before asking question, lol... who is Seth ? isn't he a dead person ?

Dream Angel xx

So I'm in a bit of denial about that... For me, talking to dead people means talking to ghosts...however, if I know they made it to the other side, then that's okay! Cause we never really die, but ghosts don't know they don't still live here and that creeps me a bit.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:19 AM
Deactivated Account

oh ok, that is different then ... there is a name for those ghosts, I can't think of it at the moment.

Expect Miracles !

Old 08-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Curious to know ~ did you sit down with the intention and just decide to channel ? or did it just happen, kind of on its own ?

Dream Angel xx

Hello

Good question. For some like me ye simply come in with the ability to hear and see dead people. Is it by intention I have honestly wondered, as I as such a shy and inward child did I maybe seek some company on some level ?

How does it happen for me most times its just ok here we go, time for a message to flow in that is not going to be oral. At times the pen on the desk will move and I know that its to come in that way. Other times I will seeminly drift off and type something. At times one's get some strange messages in the IM chat window.

When working with someone then its a planned time, as I am asking for that persons' spirit to join me and pass on a message. Not all times is that oral or visual at times written is easier for the energy levels there.

Looking at some things me kids have written for school I know well what is not theirs and what has been channeled to them that they simply put ot paper.
That I would have to say is planned by the one coming to them. Though me Son has admitted to getting test answers lol at times.....I know well I passedd Biology 12 in part by that means.....

Lynn
Old 09-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Lynn,

Thanks for sharing your experiences ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn

How does it happen for me most times its just ok here we go, time for a message to flow in that is not going to be oral. At times the pen on the desk will move and I know that its to come in that way. Other times I will seeminly drift off and type something. At times one's get some strange messages in the IM chat window.

Very cool, with the pen on the desk, the drifting off and typing something ( I had that happen once to me... was unreal! ) ohh and the strange messages in IM chat window, spirit certainly is creative !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Looking at some things me kids have written for school I know well what is not theirs and what has been channeled to them that they simply put ot paper.
That I would have to say is planned by the one coming to them. Though me Son has admitted to getting test answers lol at times.....I know well I passedd Biology 12 in part by that means.....

Lynn

oh wow, on the school writings ! That is really something, wish I had had the help of a few spirits, or knew that I could ask for help, in a few subjects that weren't my best ones.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-09-2012, 01:54 AM
Henri77

Channeling for Dummies
it was inevitable
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsThJ8naQgo

by Spirit Science ..... entertaining, funny & informative (including communication w/animals)
just came across this cool and quite accurate one

Old 25-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Toolite

Trance happened on its own and then I became aware it could happen. I decided to try automatic writting.
Glory To God