Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-09-2019, 10:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello,

Since we are sharing on physical experiences we had or have.

When I was aware of my body cells of this body, my vision changed also. I was seing the world a bit like we imagine a bee sees the world. I was seing the world from each cells in the back of the eye. You know those three types of cells that detect the three basic colours in our vision. I had direct contact to each one of those cells and not just to the general image of the world our brain makes of them.

I also wanted to make a note regarding the grounding exercise I posted on this thread. At the beginning it’s nice to have a cocoon of energy around our body to which one may identify to. But at one point this cocoon just vanishes. There is no more inside, outside or up and down to ones identity.

The same goes as for an identification with the cells of ones body.

Enjoy!
Wow that sounds trippy. Nice.

I think my overall experience was one of sound...I could hear and sense the mountains and the trees...telepathy was another one. I guess it was about sensing vibrational states. I could also "see" into other dimensions too, the most prominant one was little people that also noticed me as they seemed excited as I approached...think it was a momentary connection as I never saw them again. The atmosphere seemed to have changed and was walking in what I'd describe as clear translucent gel, you could make out images from the light bouncing off things.

I was wondering why all these abilities have faded but today I realised its because my attention and focus has returned back to the physical world whereas during that time I was looking at everything in my physical world as a message from my non physical self if you know what I mean. I stopped asking the questions and listening.
Old 28-09-2019, 01:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
It could be that you're just aware of other ...dimensions for want of a better word. Its like having a window into other existances where some of your senses have become heightened and able to sense stuff that's not recognised in our normal state. I wouldn't worry about them, I believe we share our space with many worlds but our focus is in this one...our awakening just gives us a glimpse of others. Thats how I see it anyhow.
Exactly!

I was wondering how long it would take before somebody realised it.

I like to play this game with myself, whereby I watch a discussion and I know the answer to the question everybody is asking, but I don't want to get involved or answer it because I don't want to...I just take bets with myself regarding how long it will take before the question gets answered without my involvement.

Those white or gold firefly things are called SPIRIT ORBS...like you see in those ghost hunting shows...when one has raised Kundalini, they are able to see orbs with their naked eyes....I see them all the time ..every day...it gets pretty annoying sometimes.

They will range in size from a pinprick to a tennis ball depending upon how much electromagnetic energy the entity is comprised of and they also move at different speeds and leave trails of luminal particles like a comet does.

In the daytime, or in bright light, some spirit orbs are black in colour, or the black ones may indicate either negative electromagnetic energy, or immature spirit orbs that haven't fully formed yet.

They are beings from a different dimension who we have co-existed with since the dawn of time on this planet...they live mainly in the Earth's ionosphere .

As for building up static electricity charges in the body....*raises hand*.

Going shopping is a nightmare for me. I get loud, audible and very painful zaps from everything I touch, just after walking a few feet...at first it was only the metal shelves and the lift button or escalator railing, but now I am able to discharge and ground through electrical insulators like plastic, fruit and veg in fact anything I touch, so I walk around touching things with my elbow first .

Gotta invest in a pair of rubber soled shoes.

I thought I was the only one who had this problem as none of my friends and family does..
Old 28-09-2019, 02:28 AM
Master
Here is a video of bio-magnetic spirit orbs captured at the Ratu Bagus' ashram in Bali, Indonesia:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cfzWbYZuY7w

One day, I am going to spend some time in that ashram... laughing and shaking meditation sounds interesting..

The orbs are attracted to those who have high vibrational frequencies...whether it is just an attraction, or they feed off human love to strengthen themselves as well as all of us, who knows?

Maybe those small black orbs feed off fear, anger, hate and all of the negative emotions and grow up to be shadow people? That is my working hypothesis anyway.

There is a LOT of hidden truth in Anime.

I first discovered it by watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and the Human Instrumentality Project....that cleared up a lot of stuff I was going through at the time.

Next, I was taken aback by watching Avatar - The Last Airbender and saw the ways to open all of the chakras and awaken Kundalini explained in ten minutes:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=StrbppmsZJw

Last but not least, was Naruto and the tiny, black "truth seeking orbs" and a lot of what is explained there, goes to highlight what occurs when the energies from each chakra become integrated and the elemental colours and attributes all blend together:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EO72_21Q-xo

I swear, I could learn all of the occult secrets just by watching Anime... seriously!
Old 28-09-2019, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Before I go and drink a cup of dandelion tea and watch some Dr. Axe presentations, please allow me to make one thing perfectly clear.
...take supplements of Ashwaghanda and rely on my favourite supplement for the immune system, Chayawanprash:
I'm going into my kitchen to find where mine is right now...thanks.Loved the first chakra video for children.
Moving on to the next.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-09-2019, 12:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm going into my kitchen to find where mine is right now...thanks.Loved the first chakra video for children.
Moving on to the next.
You are very welcome my dear.
Old 29-09-2019, 02:33 AM
Master
Looked up Ashwaghanda & it sounded really-really good!!!
Except it has been shown to lower blood sugar levels and if you were born with Blood type B metabolic processes … herbs lowering blood sugar can result in fatigue - hypoglycemia and ultimately lead to coma.

Did listen to the link Miss Hepburn provided, which was also really good, thank you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUj3pqPVWcI&t=3638s

By memory …. in it she mentioned having the Kundalini experience, but she never entered the “vastness”.
I think – culturally ‘we’ in turn are conditioned to enter the “vastness” & not the Kundalini experience.

So different courses for different horses ….
Know yourself & all that ….

Old 29-09-2019, 01:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Except it has been shown to lower blood sugar levels and if you were born with Blood type B metabolic processes … herbs lowering blood sugar can result in fatigue - hypoglycemia and ultimately lead to coma.

Did listen to the link Miss Hepburn provided, which was also really good, thank you:

By memory …. in it she mentioned having the Kundalini experience, but she never entered the “vastness”.
I think – culturally ‘we’ in turn are conditioned to enter the “vastness” & not the Kundalini experience.

Do you eat potatoes?
Old 29-09-2019, 08:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Do you eat potatoes?
Not really – no – only occasionally.

Protein (meat and fish) with vegetables keeps the blood sugar stable.
But those people at a risk of developing diabetes, might benefit from Ashwaghanda and Black Seed Oil.

A blood-type customized Paleo Diet works best for me.

I wouldn’t say that the blood-type diet is the whole truth, but there is some truth in it and if anyone is interested:
https://dadamo.com/txt/index.pl?1001

The food lists found on the web do also include herbs.

Old 30-09-2019, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient

Okay, from what I understand..

Ashwaghanda is known as an Adaptogen.

There are quite a few adaptogenic compounds which work on the Adrenal Glands to reduce the production of a hormone called cortisol during times of stress.

Cortisol is responsible for the inflammatory response and also controls blood glucose levels - which tend to rise with adrenaline during the fight or flight response to give more energy to the muscles in case we need to run from a stampeding elephant..

There are many Adaptogens besides Ashwaghanda and actually better ones TBH.

Rhodiola
Korean Ginseng
Liquorice Root
Reishi Mushroom
Matcha
Green Tea
Withania
Vitamin B12

My "Adrenal Ease" compound has all of these in it along with the Ashwaghanda (which is probably Withania IIRC)

Along with this, I do stuff for my liver to increase Glutathione production which will mitigate all contraindications produced by adaptogenic compounds with regards to insulin intolerance:

I take:

Milk Thistle
Bitter Gourd (Karela)
Fenugreek sprouts (excellent for juicing with my morning celery and kale juice on the Vegan Keto with intermittent fasting to encourage autophagy).
Tamarind (Imli)
Papaya seeds
Green Guava and guava leaves
Coriander root (also excellent to juice)
Dandelion Root
Lemon Water
Apple Cider Vinegar (with Mother)
Cold pressed organic olive oil
Avocadoes
Coconut MCT
Turmeric and black pepper.

I make sure that each of my meals contain at least some of that or as many of those things as I can.

I am doing the low fat, Vegan Ketogenic diet... BECAUSE I am pre-diabetic, I have fatty liver disease and I am about 60 pounds overweight.

It is day 4 and apart from a few nasty detox symptoms which will probably hang around for a week or two - because I quit all sugar, all complex carbs, stimulants, High GI, saturated fats and a lot of household products cold turkey... withdrawals suck .
Old 30-09-2019, 03:11 PM
Master
As a footnote

With the low fat, Vegan autophage ketosis diet (which I pretty much tailored to my own needs)..

No below ground vegetables except for radishes (radish tops are also excellent stir fried by the way)...although I do cheat sometimes with the occasional beet in my celery juice when I can't face it).
All vegetables which grow above ground except for peas and corn.
All nuts and seeds but no store bought peanut butter because it is loaded with sugar and extra oil.
All light Soya products including milk, cheese, tofu..I like the Soya ricotta.
The total carb allowance is 20 grams per day, so one meal, I can have like half a cup of Brown rice or rolled oats, or a piece of rye bread.
No net carbs are preferred, so if something has 5g carbohydrate, it must also have 5g of fibre to bind to the carbs...like an apple or half a cup of lentils.
So, all pulses in moderation.
All fruits except for bananas (or only half), ripe pears, grapes, dates, dried fruits, and anything sweet that would trigger an insulin response.
In regards to that, I don't take Stevia, Monk Fruit or Aspartame either because they will trigger an insulin response.
There are some fruits that can be taken in moderation like watermelon, and I have that as a treat every second day....just one slice.
Sauerkraut is also great, but I cannot eat it...not if you stand downwind of me anyway. =)