Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-09-2019, 09:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Free Chakra & Aura Analysis From The_Dreamwalker

Hello fellow beings of light.

As you can see by my profile, I'm new to this forum. I aim to update my profile after the 14 days.

For now, I wish to offer free healings/ chakra & aura readings for those wishing to partake. This service will be done remotely/ distantly and I will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.

If ok, I request that I could list the first couple of readings/ healings publically in the forum. That way others may see what service is on offer.

1. I'll give a breakdown of the chakras within the energy body including colours, size and activation

2. The healing will take place at the same time

3. If you wish to have the information via PM, just let me know

I'll endeavor to provide the information as quickly as I can, so I kindly ask for your patience.

Feel free to leave your feedback as I can always learn and evolve with practice.

If any information contained within the readings/ healings doesn't resonate with your truth, ignore the information. It is always important to validate your own truth with experience.

Love and Light
Old 03-09-2019, 03:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Sounds fun! By a remote / distant reading do you mean while live texting or video chatting with the person?
Old 03-09-2019, 07:45 PM
Newbie ;)

I would love to partake in this.
Old 03-09-2019, 08:31 PM
Experiencer

I'm interested! Thank you in advance!
Old 04-09-2019, 01:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Evolventity,
I can do this offline if you wish. There won't be a need to send a video or text, unless that is what you wish?

Would you like me to PM you instead?

Love and Light,
Dreamwalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolventity
Sounds fun! By a remote / distant reading do you mean while live texting or video chatting with the person?
Old 04-09-2019, 01:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Vapanasa,

I'm sending yours via PM as requested.

Love and Light,
Dreamwalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapanasa
I would love to partake in this.
Old 04-09-2019, 01:59 AM
Deactivated Account
I'd like a reading. I would like it sent PM

Thank You :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 04-09-2019, 04:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
I'm interested! Thank you in advance!

Hi Hawaiian Dreams,

Thank you so much for letting me perform this service.

As I'm releasing this information in a public forum I will relay any confidential information via PM if necessary.

Ok... let's start...

You came to me like a fireball. Your outer aura was reddish in colour with a golden/ yellowish tinge on your inner aura. Through this observation, I see your connection to the earth as an earth child. What I mean by that is you have either indigenous heritage or a deep connection with indigenous communities. You have a connection to Shamanic rituals or practice a form of spirituality that has been passed down from family. The red in your outer aura means you can manifest things in the physical plane easily, just through focused thought. The gold on your inner aura means you have deep compassion for all beings.

I'll start off by going from the base chakra to the crown chakras. I work with a slightly different number to the traditional 7 chakras. After I give the information about each chakra I will balance and heal them if necessary.

Base Chakra: 9cm in diameter your primary colours are yellow and red. The chakra seems to be quite balanced and gives the indication you are aware of how to ground yourself on the physical plane. This strength in your base means that you are very good at manifestation as I mentioned previously, also you have great business skills. Your physical body seems to be reasonably fit and strong.

Sacral Chakra: 11cm in diameter and green/ violet in colour. It seems to me that this chakra has a connection with the throat chakra, so I'm not sure if you do any practices regarding tantra or similar where you transmute the lower energies to a higher frequency, but it seems to be working well. I'll let you reply to this one with your input.

Navel Chakra: 13cm in diameter it is green and gold in colour. It's ever so slightly depleted (really that's just picking at straws, it's very balanced). This is the storehouse of chi and looks like you are able to store your extra energy easily to use later if you require.

Solar Plexus Chakra: 15cm in diameter and violet in colour. The chakra is slightly congested which means you wear your emotions on your sleeve and at times can be a little too passionate for some people (I like to call it enthusiastic).

Heart Chakra: 12cm in diameter and green and gold in colour. You have much love for your fellow group. When I'm talking about love in these readings, I'm usually referring to a deeper compassion, rather than isolating it to love you feel for a partner or friend. With your love you can heal others with ease, whether it be with kind words, a hug or through healing practices.

Throat Chakra: 8cm in diameter violet with a tinge of red (possibly from your sacral chakra). The chakra is slightly depleted. This could mean you overthink things at times or maybe trying to manifest a little too often. As you already know, the universe has its own rhythm and when we are slightly out of time with its rhythm we use a little more energy than needed to compensate. Instead, we can use this as an opportunity to wait and realign ourselves with the natural rhythm. Not to say this is the case for you, but hopefully, this makes sense.

Ajna Chakra (between your eyebrows): 7cm in diameter and violet in colour and slightly depleted. As you have such a strong will, other people will see this and could misconstrue your intentions, trying to wear you down. You don't have to go head to head with them, this is their lesson to learn, not yours. Feel free to just sit in your own headspace and respond with "Ok, that's nice" (hahahaha).

Forehead Chakra: 8cm in diameter yellow in colour. You are a good thinker with a great memory. Always analysing a situation and seeing it from all sides. All your experiences must be validated with the concrete mind. You have a healthy degree of skepticism about you and don't take things at face value.

Crown Chakra: 17cm in diameter and violet in colour. Your crown is quite open with a little congestion. After your spiritual practices, move the energy from the head area with both hands to different areas of the body. This will avoid congestion of the head and prevent any headaches.

All in all, everything seems to be going great for you, so keep doing what you are doing. I will be very interested in your feedback to see your thoughts.

Feel free to respond in the thread of via PM if you wish. I'll endevour to answer any additional questions ASAP.

Love and Light,
Dreamwalker
Old 04-09-2019, 06:37 AM
Experiencer

Thank you so much Dreamwalker. A lot of things you say make sense. Others, maybe I'm not there yet. I'll reply to you in a private message. Thank you very much!

I would like to see what's said about other people, so please don't all request private readings! :)
Old 04-09-2019, 08:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dreamwalker
Hi Evolventity,
I can do this offline if you wish. There won't be a need to send a video or text, unless that is what you wish?

Would you like me to PM you instead?

Love and Light,
Dreamwalker

Ah! Very cool. Offline with the reading here is fine with me! 🤗