Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-02-2018, 04:56 PM
Master
Weird Dream, different scenarys

Well, i don´t know where to start, from the beginning better.
It looked like another time, we looked like children but adult we were at an open space and i told to a man who was with me, let´s go higher and take some pictures there. Looked like a cliff, or a mountain. There was a golden light so i wanted to go there and take pictures in the Golden Hour. The boy said it was too dangerous to go.

Second scenary, looked like a forest with animals with same boy it looked like, i had dogs one in my arms, someone said there was danger coming to attack the dogs, so i hold mine with all strengh i had. He was white and small. There was no attack in the end.

Third scenary, we looked like students same ones in the first dreams looked like we were in a school visit, we crossed some tight streets, there were writtings on the wall in red, i can´t remember what was written. Then we enter in a river there was water everywhere the bus was having difficultie to cross. Students were distracted, having fun but a bit worried.
The dream end.

The boy looked smaller, kind like my size, dark hair. We were good friends.

I can´t understand this scenary changes.
All weird. This was the best i can described from what i remember. I woke up with the feeling of beeing in another time, another place.

Any help?
Thank you.
Old 06-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Master
a commonality to the scenes appears to be the threat of danger, which never
seems to materialize. as a whole, these stories could be confiding in you that
the troubles visible in the world presently aren't due to cause irrevocable harm;
everything's gonna be okay.
your group of children may be representing your 'soul family' which has had
several lifetimes of experiences on the earth plane. each scene may be from
a distinct point along the evolution of your soul (perhaps in different lifes).