Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-01-2018, 01:50 PM
Knower
The Past Keeping You From Living

I've never had past life regression before, but I feel this is the best place to post my topic because I feel held back from life due to "experiences" that never happened to me in this life.

Right now I am dealing with feelings as if I've been cheated on by someone that I thought I could trust my life with. This person cheated on me with someone else that was close to me, like a best friend.

This morning, i was on my knees, and I cried heavily and just decided to say things that a betrayed person would say to a cheater. It made me feel better. I then sat on a bed and looked at a chair across from me. I pretended that someone was sitting there, the cheater, and just talked and unloaded my hurt. I also felt better because I comforted myself in the process and said I deserved better and I'll be ok.

But I've never had a boyfriend before...

Also, I feel like saying no to my family members when they ask me to do simple things because it raises feelings of being overused by someone who would always command and demand from me.
I've had a few dreams of a female figure not respecting my privacy and always commanding me without remorse.
There have been times where I feel like shouting "NO! DO IT YOURSELF" to nobody and I feel so much better.

I don't want to sound crazy, but I really feel they're linked to past life because I think my soul carried those feelings from the past, but in this life, my brain just can't really pinpoint where. My brain only knows what happened to me in this life, not the past life.

Since I've been dealing with this, I've felt shut down and not interested in talking to people. I'm more interested withdrawing and listening to my feelings. I think I really dug deep in my soul to have had these emotions come out. It may have explained my own fears of being cheated on if I ever have a boyfriend and I have attracted people who resemble the demanding woman in my dreams.