Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Experiencer

Seeking A Logical Explanation

This may seem like an absurd idea, but I am trying to make sense out of reincarnation. (Sorry this is long and unorganized.)

Assuming we are energy and energy cannot be created nor destroyed, and assuming there is one soul per person...

Adding in the fact, as is obvious, that human population is increasing...

Are souls being born into existence out of nothing? Or...

Scientists have found more and more recent extinctions of other life forms. It happens a lot now that we hear about a new species on the verge of going extinct, meaning that species' population is brutally low and decreasing.

I am wondering since human population is on the rise and others are decreasing, and some of us identify with animal spirits, if some of us humans are reincarnated from extinct lives.

Do you remember being a dinosaur in your past life? Can you identify with the lion, which are on their way to extinction?

I mean, if the energy isn't reincarnating into its own species, does it necessarily reincarnate into another life form? Or is there "extra" energy lingering around when lives in the physical dimension are low?

If that, is our level of awakening or spiritual awareness correlated with the amount of energy in the ethereal realm that hasn't yet been reincarnated.

After death, we all go back to this same origination point. Assuming this is correct, is the same energy split into separate lives since the rate of human population is increasing? Does the average person today have less energy than one did when there was less population.

Just my thoughts. Any other thoughts?
Old 17-01-2018, 06:03 PM
Master

It's good you started to be preoccupied of such questions. You need to read up and form your own opinion.

A few thoughts about your post:

- logic isn't the way to advance on the quest to learn about the known and unknown realities, about you, and about the others

- try to get a working understanding of infinitum, eternal, and such
Old 02-02-2018, 11:25 PM
Experiencer

I try to understand this as well. I don't believe animals incarnate as humans normally (may be wrong) although I did think that before.

Apprenently there is this thing called split incarnation. Also I don't think all human souls originated on earth.

Last edited by LibraIndigo : 03-02-2018 at 12:46 AM.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:36 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
It's good you started to be preoccupied of such questions. You need to read up and form your own opinion.

A few thoughts about your post:

- logic isn't the way to advance on the quest to learn about the known and unknown realities, about you, and about the others

- try to get a working understanding of infinitum, eternal, and such

Feel free to explain more.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:39 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I try to understand this as well. I don't believe animals incarnate as humans normally (may be wrong) althought I did think that before.

I guess I got the idea from the Hindu school of thought because of the idea of caste systems. But you have a point. Besides Native American culture/religious beliefs, are there any other cultures/beliefs that incorporate the reincarnation-from-animal-to-human thought?
Old 03-02-2018, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
I guess I got the idea from the Hindu school of thought because of the idea of caste systems. But you have a point. Besides Native American culture/religious beliefs, are there any other cultures/beliefs that incorporate the reincarnation-from-animal-to-human thought?
Don’t know about Native Americans.

In Shamanic (the hunter-gatherer cultural/historical) beliefs your Animal Forefather is your Totem.

For example:
All Turco-Mongol people are descendants of the Wolf.

The Skolt-Saami ‘nation’ are descendants of a Bear (hence they have got so many stories about ‘Bearwalkers’ – humans who take on the form of a bear).

Australian Aboriginals have a ‘Conception Totem’.

The Primordial Spirit, prior to Creation – for my ethnic group – is an Eagle.
Etc.
Old 03-02-2018, 07:00 AM
Experiencer

I wondered the same thing

I tend to follow what came out in Edgar cayce readings however since he turned out to be accurate on so many things. I did look up the bit on animals...its hard to find readings that mention it but from what I gathered from them humans normally stay as humans and animals as animals.

As far as caste system...don't really know much about it. Doesn't really make sense to me as a person can be a mathematician in one life and illiterate in the next.

Last edited by LibraIndigo : 03-02-2018 at 05:28 PM.
Old 03-02-2018, 05:04 PM
Master
Hi Ametobi and Welcome to the forum.
Having looked a lot into past lives, not through reading books but by remote viewing them or doing OBE's to them, I'll share with you what I currently understand.
The results have been pretty shocking and changed my formerly very linear way of thinking about re-incarnation as a tidy progression from human life to human life. I've also seen a lot of other peoples past lives, which has added to my comprehension further.

It appears we reincarnate in sets on a chosen world, living many different possibilities offered by that environment and species.
It seems we stay along the same general species line on a given planet, but don't have to. We seem to reincarnate every 120 to 200 years by the linear calendar, but it could be as little as 70 years depending on the soul. I know a woman who died and came back as a Walk-in as little as 10 years later. So lots of options are available apparently.

It appears I first came to this blue and green planet as a giant rock on a mountain top. I've not seen any lives between being a conscious chunk of granite and being a human. Not on this planet.
But in the reincarnations prior coming to earth I was a large red bird with yellow/gold wing tips and a short elephant like trunk instead of a beak.
A friend I often do OBE's with, spent numerous lifetimes on another world as aquatic octopus type animals, and one gentleman (the most amazing past life I've ever seen, was a location in space near a nebula. He was a piece of sentient space! We watched him working making wormholes and vortex's and odd things we couldn't understand with the space/time fabric. In this human life he's some type of mathematician but I can't help but shake the feeling he would have made a top rate astrophysicist!
I know a lady who was in her former life a puddle of sentient mud on another planet which learned how to move itself and wanted to walk on land badly. It was a very near life time, when she's in heightened states of consciousness you can still see a shimmer of her former life and it overlays that personality of her - its quite remarkable to see! Jiggling happy mud! lol
As a human on this planet I've seen a great many of my own lifetimes, too many to count through the ages, apparently I like this form currently! lol

We may in fact go from animal form to human form here on earth, but it seems there's just so many possibilities out there for reincarnation and a whole universe of planets to choose from, that we may not find too many people who've done it on earth. The trend seems to be that we chose a form we want to experience and grow in, and that gives us a line-up for a particular planet and we reincarnate in that form/species over and over until it is time to try a new form and live its potential story possibilities.
Old 03-02-2018, 07:14 PM
Administrator
Hello

There has always been extinctions on the Earth since it started some yes are caused by man example here the Dodo Bird hunted out of existence. Other events though like the Ice vanishing, I have to wonder if its not just the course of the Earth in change, like the Ice Age covered the Earth.

We are increasing in numbers much do to what we feel we can do to save everyone and not control the breading of those that do not understand there are things you can do to stop the birth of a child. We fix our pets so that they do not go forth and just create yet we do not do this with humans. Yes we are thought to be higher beings but too we have to share in the Earth plane with other animals and we too are a human animal.

I had a past life regression done and it was the first time I had one done, and I came out of it stunned. In the first life I had on Earth (as I do feel we too come from and go forth to other worlds) I was a rodent in the time the dino's walked the Earth.

When we were asked to look at what we were wearing I noted I had a fur coat, when we were asked to look at what was on our feet, I found that I had long claws, when we were asked to look at where we were living, I was in a hold (den). The thing that shocked me the most is that I had a long and bald tail behind me.

I never thought that we could be an animal and then human but it seems this was the case for me.

Lynn
Old 03-02-2018, 08:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I never thought that we could be an animal and then human but it seems this was the case for me.

Lynn
During a regression, I experienced being an insect 3.5 million years ago.

Also, some time ago, during a lucid dream, when I asked about reincarnation I was presented with a succession of perspectives as from sone, plant, several birds and animals.