Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-02-2011, 07:41 PM
casper

Recognizing my spirit guides voice...

I think I'm beginning to recognize slightly which is my spirit guides communications and which are my own thoughts....and i want to share it with you guys to see what you think...
I'm a girl but i've always felt a strong male influence. I'm not girly in any way really and now, i'm almost certain that one of my main spirit guides is male.
Sometimes when i think i'm thinking to myself or having random inner conversations, i feel sometimes a male voice responding instead of my own voice or a womans voice. From a young age it's always been male.

Anyways, for years i always seem to daydream about superhero things and what if i had so much power i could protect people who were attacked or look over people who felt afraid...i always thought if i had that much power imagine how confident i would feel. I could walk down the street with such a purpose and such confidence almost saying like "yeah, i'm here." That's the one thing i wanted the most...just to be able to do that because i'm not very confident when walking in crowds and always feel like inferior so I move out of the way.

When i was snapping out of that fantasy i thought "yeah but it's not real, i'll never have those powers. They're not real and so i'll never be able to do that. But wouldn't it be great to be able to walk like that...*sigh*"
Then i thought (out of nowhere) again from the male side of my thoughts in the male voice "well, why can't you...." (i think it meant why can't you walk with that sense of purpose, head held high)
I knew that thought came out of nowhere and it wasn't like me to talk myself up like that. That comment made me start thinking that i DO have a purpose....i am the kind, genuine, honest person in the world who is here to give people hope. I am here to help. and i can take confidence and be content in myself that I am here to look over these people even when they do not know it.
I felt much better and now i am sure that that voice was my spirit guide giving my a boost of confidence and trying to shift my way of thinking.

Old 21-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Experiencer
thats exactly how it should be i think though for me its a mix of my voice and another and is hard to define which is which most of the time and i need to build my confidence in it that it is my guides rather than thoughts so i practice with tarot and other divining tools to give me confidence and help my knowing ability as much as i can
Old 21-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Master
I'm glad you're keeping us updated. I was intrigued by Stephen; I've been wanting to know how you're doing with communicating with him.

Old 21-02-2011, 08:23 PM
casper

Ah, Evaah! It's nice to see a fimiliar person! :)
Stephen seems to be taking it slow these days (which i'm grateful for) because he scared me little with the energy and tickles up and down my legs so i think he knows I'm not ready for certain things.
I'm still hoping his name IS Stephen.... I'm hoping i didn't accidently make it up. :P
I'm liking that I'm subtly recognizing him communicating rather than suddenly talking to me and scaring me. :) It's very gradual too.