Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-02-2011, 11:43 PM
Master
This is a great thread I always felt connections with St Germaine and associated him with purple/violet too, and AA Michael with blue.. it is interesting that i only feel connected to those two, not any other angel or St. is that normal? (for example i had a dream once where i was in this place that was all white and St germaine was on one side of me, AA michael on the other and jesus before me and St germain put a purple sword of light into me, AA Michael put a blue sword of light into me (heart area) their swords of light crossing each other and jesus put a third light sword of white light into me and then i woke up with a jolt! (kind of off topic, but felt inclined to share)
I am so curious about the other angels but have never had any experiences with them at least not to my knowledge....
thanks for this!

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 15-02-2011, 11:50 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace733
This is a great thread I always felt connections with St Germaine and associated him with purple/violet too, and AA Michael with blue.. it is interesting that i only feel connected to those two, not any other angel or St. is that normal? (for example i had a dream once where i was in this place that was all white and St germaine was on one side of me, AA michael on the other and jesus before me and St germain put a purple sword of light into me, AA Michael put a blue sword of light into me (heart area) their swords of light crossing each other and jesus put a third light sword of white light into me and then i woke up with a jolt! (kind of off topic, but felt inclined to share)
I am so curious about the other angels but have never had any experiences with them at least not to my knowledge....
thanks for this!

Cool dream, thanks for sharing it with us. Must have a lot of symbolic meaning for you huh?

nightowl
Old 15-02-2011, 11:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Cool dream, thanks for sharing it with us. Must have a lot of symbolic meaning for you huh?

nightowl

I hope so.. i just really need to develop more confidence in myself as i always feel everyone is more enlightened than me etc. So dreams like this i wonder why..
p.s. i like your screen name.. an owl flew over me last week so i feel connected to it right now

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 16-02-2011, 12:06 AM
nightowl

Quote:
I hope so.. i just really need to develop more confidence in myself as i always feel everyone is more enlightened than me etc. So dreams like this i wonder why..
p.s. i like your screen name.. an owl flew over me last week so i feel connected to it right now

Thanks So I am curious have you had any insight as to what your dream might represent?
Old 16-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Thanks So I am curious have you had any insight as to what your dream might represent?

hmm if i just speak from feeling without thinking(trying not to let my mind interfere at the moment), i feel Jesus could have been there to help me release my fears, to heal, and to believe in myself as i tend to be very hard on myself. St Germaine perhaps whatever he represents he is trying to help me bring it out in myself? and perhaps AA Michael would be protection as i have experienced many scary things since i was a child, but i always felt that i was on the light side of things(forgive the dualistic perspective please but just stating to make a point) and was protected by a force i could not explain, so perhaps he was this force? again, all speculation but i am trying to just feel what it could be instead of think too much which i have a tendancy to do... and sorry to any other readers if this post is in the wrong spot at least you all are getting me over my shyness as i don't think i have ever posted this much

Old 16-02-2011, 12:45 AM
Master
Wow love your dream :) x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 16-02-2011, 12:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
Wow love your dream :) x

Great energy you have Topaz, and thank you for the site, i just checked it out. and thank you.

Old 16-02-2011, 12:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Great energy you have Topaz, and thank you for the site, i just checked it out. and thank you.
Well once again the crystals are different for the angels lol http://www.comeupsmiling.com/main/angels.html

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 16-02-2011, 01:33 AM
nightowl

Quote:
hmm if i just speak from feeling without thinking(trying not to let my mind interfere at the moment), i feel Jesus could have been there to help me release my fears, to heal, and to believe in myself as i tend to be very hard on myself. St Germaine perhaps whatever he represents he is trying to help me bring it out in myself? and perhaps AA Michael would be protection as i have experienced many scary things since i was a child, but i always felt that i was on the light side of things(forgive the dualistic perspective please but just stating to make a point) and was protected by a force i could not explain, so perhaps he was this force? again, all speculation but i am trying to just feel what it could be instead of think too much which i have a tendancy to do... and sorry to any other readers if this post is in the wrong spot at least you all are getting me over my shyness as i don't think i have ever posted this much

hey your doing fine Going with your first impression is a good place to start
Old 23-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Moonkestrel

Very interesting stuff -it's so nice to read about others spiritual journeys....I don't feel so 'isolated' when I'm on here :-)