Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-02-2011, 02:20 AM
Master
I agree with you Believe. As for me Archangel Michael is more blue lol , so i use Kyanite x but I do understand why purple crystals are used for the colour frequency for protection xx

Your welcome Spirtlite , Amethyst helps me to visualise the violet flame . xx

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 15-02-2011, 02:32 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
I agree with you Believe. As for me Archangel Michael is more blue lol , so i use Kyanite x but I do understand why purple crystals are used for the colour frequency for protection xx

I have heard both purple and blue in relation to AA Michael. Personally I have always seen blue for him. Maybe both work and the different colors tie more to the persons spiritual connection to Michael
Old 15-02-2011, 02:45 AM
Master
Wow just googled and found this :) http://ezinearticles.com/?Blue-Crystals-and-Gemstones---Kyanite---Dispel-Negative-Energy&id=5702581

*Angelic Realm Association: Archangel Michael, whose name means, He Who Is Like God will cleanse lower, negative energy from within and around you, when asked.
Archangel Gabriel, whose name means, Messenger of God, will assist you in dissolving blockages in your Throat Chakra, enabling you to speak your truth with clarity and understanding.
*Healing Properties: dispels negative energy, boosts immune system, clears the pathway before you, balance Chakras
*Vibrational Frequency: tranquil, freeing, higher consciousness,
*Spiritual Properties: communication with Spiritual Realm, dream recall, telepathy

My guides are saying trust in yourself lol . x

I agree with you Night Owl and with that I must go to bed x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 15-02-2011, 02:52 AM
Master
Thanks Topaz.
Spiritlite.
Old 15-02-2011, 02:55 AM
nightowl

Thanks Topaz, sleep tight

nightowl
Old 15-02-2011, 02:56 AM
Master
Your welcome Spiritlite x

Old 15-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Uhmar

here ya go a chart

http://www.soularenergy.com/angels.htm
Old 15-02-2011, 08:11 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar

Thanks Uhmar, this is very useful.

nightowl
Old 15-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Moonkestrel

I would also say kyanite for AA Michael as always imagine his sword is a blade of kyanite.

Also just LOVE serphanite's gorgeous energy! I also love celestite, it's such a beautiful powdery pale blue colour and is known for angelic communication. It really does take you to higher planes and facilitates the linking of the throat, third eye and crown chakras. Such an amazing crystal...(also personally find it very comforting, particularly in times of grief as it has got me through some very tough times. It also helps me to sleep).
Old 15-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Master
Wow I love this chart.
Thanks
Spiritlite.