Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-07-2016, 12:17 PM
Master
Auras...

From my perspective, I find it more likely that I will 'feel' (what's best described as) auras: more than I see them...

I can often sense things about people, even before I communicate with them... Never have 'seen' an aura in my entire life - in the shape or colour sense... I know others have and I can accept their viewpoints...

One time, years back, I had to leave a house, because I couldn't bear the feeling of being unwanted... It was literally, pushing me through the door... Should have stayed there one week... Left after two days - with one night in between...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 01-07-2016, 03:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaceofepicness
What do you think I am doing wrong? :)

you could be trying to hard. Your focus while trying to do this needs to be very relaxed.

Also it helps if the person is feeling in a loving state as it then raises frequency thou that isnt necessary but anyway, focusing on your heart may help.

I suggest to try at first with either looking past your hand held up to a blue sky.. dont look directly at it but past it. Or try with large trees in the distance with sky behind them makes it easier to see.

Keep checking in with yourself that you are relaxed while doing this.
Old 05-07-2016, 03:07 AM
Newbie ;)

This is all so interesting to me....I've had "flashes" of seeing auras off of someone, like a "spike" of color. It was completely unexpected but I was in a very relaxed state, not "trying" to make anything happen. I've had issues with my physical vision lately but oddly, this has actually allowed me to see more auras around things...more of the faint, "white" light around people...no colors right now. I think it's because I'm forced to relax my eyes more, too much straining to see makes them hurt and I have more difficulty seeing.
Old 06-07-2016, 04:44 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Hello, I keep posting random threads with questions, so sorry.

I am really want to know how to see Auras. I have tried to look through and around objects like plants etc, but I cant seem to see Auras. Am I meant to have my third eye open? Does it help at all?

I am also worried that if I open my third eye, I will see spirits and scary things, which I don't want to see. Loads of websites say I will see bad things, but others say I wont. All I want to see are Auras.

Can anybody help me and answer my questions.

Thank you!!!!!! :)

I literally just relized today, that i can see auras, or so i think.so i might not be the best one to teach you, but i will tell you how i do it.

i raise my hand in front of me, preferably with something thats a solid color behind it.now spread your fingers apart, and pick a spot in between two of your fingers and stare at it.relax your eyes, let everything loose focus.you have to look without trying to look, like dont focus your eyes, dont move them, nothing.you should see something around your hand/fingers, for me, its a light purplish transparent line, now if you look at this line, without acually looking at it, your eyes will adjust and you will begin to see the line more profoundly, you will notice that your hand is emiting color in all angles.
once you try to focus your eyes on this line or colors, it will go away.its kinda like your shifting your awarness inside your area of vision,without moving or adjusting your eyes.
Old 06-07-2016, 06:04 PM
Peaceofepicness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
I literally just relized today, that i can see auras, or so i think.so i might not be the best one to teach you, but i will tell you how i do it.

i raise my hand in front of me, preferably with something thats a solid color behind it.now spread your fingers apart, and pick a spot in between two of your fingers and stare at it.relax your eyes, let everything loose focus.you have to look without trying to look, like dont focus your eyes, dont move them, nothing.you should see something around your hand/fingers, for me, its a light purplish transparent line, now if you look at this line, without acually looking at it, your eyes will adjust and you will begin to see the line more profoundly, you will notice that your hand is emiting color in all angles.
once you try to focus your eyes on this line or colors, it will go away.its kinda like your shifting your awarness inside your area of vision,without moving or adjusting your eyes.

Thank you for your advice!

I will try this, and see how it goes! :)
Old 06-07-2016, 11:42 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Thank you for your advice!

I will try this, and see how it goes! :)
keep me posted!

ooh, i just thought of a way easier way to explain my method lol.

raise your hand at arms lengths in front your face, spread your fingers apart, now focus and look at something that is behind your hand, solid color background is best, i like to put my hand in front of a wall, then ill focus my vision on the wall from the space between two of my fingers, notice how your fingers become blurry and unfocused while you are looking at the wall, now all you have to do is look
at your hand without shifting your focus from the wall.like i said before, just shifted your area of awarness in areas of your field of vision without shifting your eyes or your area of focus.so all in all, just focus on something between your fingers, once your fingers become blurry, start looking for the aura around them.
good luck, let me know how it goes.
Old 30-07-2016, 05:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
keep me posted!

ooh, i just thought of a way easier way to explain my method lol.

raise your hand at arms lengths in front your face, spread your fingers apart, now focus and look at something that is behind your hand, solid color background is best, i like to put my hand in front of a wall, then ill focus my vision on the wall from the space between two of my fingers, notice how your fingers become blurry and unfocused while you are looking at the wall, now all you have to do is look
at your hand without shifting your focus from the wall.like i said before, just shifted your area of awarness in areas of your field of vision without shifting your eyes or your area of focus.so all in all, just focus on something between your fingers, once your fingers become blurry, start looking for the aura around them.
good luck, let me know how it goes.

Yes, it works for me like that too.

But, as this energy is visible with the right background - and is apparently light - why can't I see it in the dark?
Old 30-07-2016, 11:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Yes, it works for me like that too.

But, as this energy is visible with the right background - and is apparently light - why can't I see it in the dark?

It looks like just light to you at this point as you havent tuned into the colours yet (learnt to preceive them) which is a bit more advanced thing to do.

In the dark you also havent learnt how to tune into the light of it yet. I myself dont usually see it in the dark though I know it certainly can be seen in the dark as a couple of times Ive accidently suddenly tuned into this in the dark and its so bright.