Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 11-05-2016, 07:51 PM
Master
What have you seen?

Hi Guys! I wanted to start a thread about different experiences we have had with elemental beings... faeries and whatnot...

I have "sensed" things before with my 3rd eye but have yet to witness any of these beings with my physical eyes.

Have any of you ever physically, actually seen any of these beings?

If so how, when and what did you do to be able to see? Was it something that you have always been able to do or was it something that you weren't expecting?

I am excited to see what you guys have to say!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 11-05-2016, 10:37 PM
Guide
I've seen nothing physically, though when I visit a certain small forest behind a playground I've visited since I was a child I always feel things. A person I went there with once saw (and I physically felt) some small luminescent winged thing whirr around my head and past me very fast. He was startled by it, and could only describe it as a faery-type being.
Old 12-05-2016, 07:51 AM
Master
I have not seen it with the naked eye, but four days ago I was reading about elementals and fairies here on Spiritual Forum. In the morning the following day around 5 am when I was still sleeping I heard footsteps coming towards my bed. A small being jumped into bed and started to jump up and down as if trying to remove my blankets. I could see in my mind's eye that this is a being and I was told that it is an elemental. He/she repeated the jumping in a small area shaped like a triangle around my head and neck area and then it stopped. I have not always had this experience but it was the second time I come across elementals. The first time was 4 years ago when I saw elementals in a dream. I was driving along the road I used every morning. One morning I just saw two small beings colourful that had wings coming out of the grass and they stood by the roadside until I have passed. They looked like giant birds with pink, purple and blue colours. I exclaimed that these are fairies and the dream ended.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:58 AM
Master
During an OOBE i saw a Shaitan jinn (Rapha) in the form of a wraith hooked to my left shoulder and once got into an argument with a 30ft high, 10ft wide giant whilst in a heightened awareness. The rapha (daemon) had to communicate with the de-cloaked giant in Latin.
Old 12-05-2016, 04:35 PM
Master
Forest Faerie giggling at me; Grass Elves meditating serenely; some kind of Lord of the Dance type figure that was darting in and out of dancers making them noticably more joyous; 3 spirit doctors/wizards that performed an energy healing on me; some kind of freindly and small dancing spirit witch replete with pimple; I was looking at a picture of Krishnamurti and it came alive for a few moments...he once said that he and his bro were looking at a pic of the buddha and the buddha "sent them a thought" so I put it in that category. Countless others but those were the most memorable. This was mainly due to shamanic practises that I don't encourage. In the waking state I've had a few experiences but generally I don't see the fae. I shared conscioysness with a single celled organism whilst in normal waking consciousness...blew me away...offered a mind share and his consciousness new no bounds and I withdrew in awe...wish I hadn't.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 12-05-2016, 06:14 PM
Master
I saw this horrible (well low quality) Youtube video from Argentina or Brazil of a gnome running through the streets but I'm about 98% sure its a hoax.

After learning about Iceland and how 80% of their residents believe in 'Hidden People" I became obsessed with finding actual accounts of sightings - proof - I found just about nothing.

I then started spending a lot of time outside - alone. One thing that I saw was once when I was outside meditating in an area that I thought to be a faerie ring... well it was more like I felt like it was where they slept... anyway I was sitting there one day and the grass began parting and getting pushed down like someone tiny was walking.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 13-05-2016, 01:07 AM
Deactivated Account
When I first opened this thread my immediate thought was, "Oh look, Moon_Glow posted a personal photo"... LOL... Then my better senses kicked in as I looked more closely at the image : D

What movie is this from? Peter Pan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Old 13-05-2016, 01:50 AM
Knower
I have had experiences with little tricksters who would take something that you need and put it somewhere else. Or they would take something that would normally be sitting in one spot and it would wind up somewhere else.

― Miles Kington
Old 13-05-2016, 08:40 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
When I first opened this thread my immediate thought was, "Oh look, Moon_Glow posted a personal photo"... LOL... Then my better senses kicked in as I looked more closely at the image : D

What movie is this from? Peter Pan?
if you google "Cottingley fairies" you can read more about it; it was an innocent hoax created by two girls in 1917 I believe. They might be making a movie about it though!
Old 16-05-2016, 04:24 AM
Newbie ;)

When I was a kid, I don't remember how old, I could have been 13 or under, I was sitting up in bed at night and I suddenly saw this ball of light flash in front of me no more than a foot away. Maybe baseball sized. I haven't had a lot of obvious experiences more than out of the corner of my eye but this was definitely one. Most people would just tell me I was probably imagining things because I was young but that is so dismissive. I know what I saw and it wasn't from outside lights, a firefly or my imagination.