Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-01-2018, 02:21 PM
Guide

Yes! I had a NDE in my 20s. I posted it here years ago. I will describe mine for you, too.

I found myself standing in a grey mist or fog. It was all around me. I had no concept of my life on earth or anything. I felt fine. I just didn't understand where I was. I was in my body one second, and in the blink of an eye, literally, I Was in another place. I was looking around this mist or fog was moving. As it moved, there stood a young deceased loved one of mine. He was made of some kind of yellow electrical energy, Even his hair....which was blowing in the windy fog. His eyes were even more brilliant blue, and there was light shining out from his eyes towards me. The fog was moving fairly quick, and as it did....there was an angel standing next to him, facing sideways towards him, she was made of white light. Her wings were huge, and looked like the wings of a dove...and rose approximately 20ft above her head. She was brilliantly white, almost an opulent white, with a flourescent glow all around her. Then the fog was clearing, and it was dark black behind them, with a tiny pin point of a light ball behind them. The child turned around to run playfully, and he skipped up, and the angel grabbed him from under his arms to lift him up towards the sky, and they both very fast went into that pin point of light far behind them.

And that was it.

After that, for years, I started having a lot of psychic and paranormal experiences. I always had them, but they were on the back burner, so to speak. I ignored or didn't understand them at the time. I saw that everything was energy, and energy is recycled. I started to have past life dreams, that seemed to be happening in the past, present and future, all at the same time.

So yes, I believe in reincarnation. You, betcha.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:02 PM
Seeker
Thank you for sharing
Old 28-01-2018, 11:51 PM
Super Moderator
Colorado, thank you. Your account of what happened during your NDE is absolutely beautiful.