Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Thank you for the comforting words and taking the gloom and doom out of fear context. I have a tendency to jump to the deep end at times.

Thank you for the reading offer on the danger ... I would like to accept your offer, but may I ask for you to send it to me in a PM ? if you don't mind ?

thank you,
Dream Angel xx

Hello

Of course I will send it in PM. It be rare I put a reading openly on fourm. They are usually a deeply personal thing when a questions be asked.

Lynn
Old 19-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Deactivated Account

thanks much, makes sense and no rush, whenever it works good for you

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-02-2011, 06:32 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Of course I will send it in PM. It be rare I put a reading openly on fourm. They are usually a deeply personal thing when a questions be asked.

Lynn

Hello

PM sent. Too its all GOOD

Lynn
Old 20-02-2011, 08:54 AM
Moonkestrel

Sounds like a good book! Interesting info. A fox said hello to me last night which is a recurring Totem of mine...I'm becoming very fond of him!
Old 20-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Lynn for my reading, and calming my worries. I sent you a PM

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonkestrel
Sounds like a good book! Interesting info. A fox said hello to me last night which is a recurring Totem of mine...I'm becoming very fond of him!

Hello

Yes it is a very good book. Many times animals are there for us only for a time. Often just maybe on time. I found in undertanding a bit of WHY we learn something from them. They are times are very "Familiar" to us.

Where as yes we might well too have animal Guides that are always with us a familiar to me is more an in and out.

FOX
* Cunning, slyness, the ability to make fools out of those who aggressively pursue you.
* Remaining unabsorbed while watching the actions and motives of others.
* Stealth, wisdom, invisibility.
* Cunning when needing to deal with possible troublesome people

SUPERSTIONS
* When hungry the Fox will pretend to be dead, then grab the curious birds that come near him.

Lynn

Old 22-02-2011, 02:01 PM
Master
When I was driving home today from the town - I saw a pheasent walk out from behind gardens towards the edge of the road and then back again. Didn't cross my path as such but certainly put his head out to say hello. It was strange place to see him as it really built up around that area.
Old 22-02-2011, 07:35 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ces
When I was driving home today from the town - I saw a pheasent walk out from behind gardens towards the edge of the road and then back again. Didn't cross my path as such but certainly put his head out to say hello. It was strange place to see him as it really built up around that area.

a pheasant has some interesting characteristics tied to its animal guide profile. If you are curious google it and see what you think.

nightowl
Old 22-02-2011, 08:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
a pheasant has some interesting characteristics tied to its animal guide profile. If you are curious google it and see what you think.

nightowl

Got me curious so away for a look...
Old 23-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ces
Got me curious so away for a look...

Ooo Ces tell us what you find out - always nice to hear about someone discoveirng a new totem! xx