Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Love&Light

I'd be interested to know what this "chime" you describe might mean for you... I mean the actual chime sound... what does it symbolise to you personally?

I speak in terms of like, perhaps, you know some people ring a little bell to inform their cat that their food is ready! And so the ding a ling of the bell symbolises to the cat "Foods Ready!"

I sometimes hear horn sounds in my head, I don't mean like a car horn, I mean like the ethnic sound of an aboriginal horn or something... to me this symbolises change, or rebirth, a new day perhaps..?

I sometimes also hear (oh you'll love this!) "Biddawoooop!" - This is a cry from a duck! It's just this duck that makes the peculiar "Biddawoooop!" sound, it's a beautiful sound and for me it symbolises a 'cry' from someone perhaps elusive but significant.

So for me personally, the aboriginal sounding horn means change/rebirth and the "Biddawooop!" duck symbolises a cry from someone important/significant...

And so, the chime of a bell for you might mean?

I just think we might get somewhere with what I've suggested here..
Old 10-02-2011, 09:12 PM
Enya

I often hear a chime - like a wind chime or a tungshaw has just sounded. For me, it's usually a 'I'm here' or 'pay attention' noise.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:39 AM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love&Light
I'd be interested to know what this "chime" you describe might mean for you... I mean the actual chime sound... what does it symbolise to you personally?

Not a bloody thing!!
Old 19-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Love&Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
Not a bloody thing!!
hahahaha well I'm not going to pretend that didn't make me laugh! You know you say that but I suspect the chime does mean something for you really, doesn't virtually everything? Doesn't every blade of glass and every leaf on every tree mean something?

No?
Old 19-02-2011, 10:24 PM
iolite

No... to me it was just a bell-like chime, a sound--that is all!