Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Esmerelda

I have a bad dream and then this guy shows up?

The other night i had a bad dream about my boyfriend, he was sleeping with other girls behind my back, then he met another girl and was seeing her without me knowing and ended the relationship with me to be with her. the postman knocking on my door then woke me up, when i woke up i was really put off by my boyfriend, like i was seeing him in another light. The dream felt very real.

I then let my dog out and the postman left the gate open and a guy was walking past and my dog ran after him so he came back to the gate but my dog would't leave him alone, i kept shouting her but she didn't listen, i couldn't go out because i was in my pj's, bed hair and no make up lol so i just popped my head out the door, he waved at me and smiled, he stood there for quiet a while and then said "shall i just carry on, will she be alright?" so i told him to just told him to carry on.

Does this seem strange? the timing of it seems more than coincidence to me.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:34 PM
Shincarra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmerelda
The other night i had a bad dream about my boyfriend, he was sleeping with other girls behind my back, then he met another girl and was seeing her without me knowing and ended the relationship with me to be with her. the postman knocking on my door then woke me up, when i woke up i was really put off by my boyfriend, like i was seeing him in another light. The dream felt very real.

I then let my dog out and the postman left the gate open and a guy was walking past and my dog ran after him so he came back to the gate but my dog would't leave him alone, i kept shouting her but she didn't listen, i couldn't go out because i was in my pj's, bed hair and no make up lol so i just popped my head out the door, he waved at me and smiled, he stood there for quiet a while and then said "shall i just carry on, will she be alright?" so i told him to just told him to carry on.

Does this seem strange? the timing of it seems more than coincidence to me.
Does your dog like your boyfriend?