Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 01-09-2011, 01:10 PM
kitkat13577

healing trees

Greetings everyone!

As I am new to this forum I will take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Kitkat and I am a heart healer based in Switzerland. My specialty is emotional healing with the energy of the trees. I am 41 years old and live with my 12 year-old son as well as my wonderful partner. I live around a beautiful lake surrounded by beautiful mountains. (as you can tell I am in love with Switzerland :-) )

I wanted to share with you a post on my favorite topic: trees!!!

Have you ever walked among trees and felt immediately lighter and more peaceful? This is due to the fact that trees are full of wonderful vital energies that can help us realign our emotions and energies. When we go around trees and want to be healed, there is a sacred exchange that takes place: the tree takes our energetic densities (low vibrations) and in return they fill us with peace and contentment. Laying down under a tree helps to be grounded and well connected to Mother Earth and we are then more able to face our day-to-day challenges. If we put our back against the trunk of a tree it will also help to rebalance our emotions and will fill us with peace and harmony.

The tree is full of symbols: it has a solid and straight trunk and that is how our back should be as well. The tree helps us to recognize our own verticality. Its roots go deep down in the nourishing earth and just like the tree we should keep our feet on the ground. Its leaves touch the sky and this is an invitation to take care of our celestial essence. In order to live we need to be connected to both the sky and the earth. We cannot live without one of them. And the tree teaches us just that. Lastly the tree teaches us to be stable, well grounded and confident, for nothing can shake him...

And you? Do you have something special to share about the trees?
Old 01-09-2011, 01:51 PM
Master
Hi kitkat, Welcome to the forums. Your home sounds very peaceful.

You have brought one of my favourite topics.
Trees are indeed what you say in my opinion.
I see them as graceful and resilient, two qualities that I see in myself. Sometimes, I feel the need to hug a tree, and do. When I walk in the woods I do feel their energy, it is nourishing.

Oh, and I doodle trees all the time.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:35 PM
sesheta

I also connect very deeply with trees - always have. I find them very calming, but also somehow re-energizing at the same time. LOL - when I have been cutting grass (with a push mower) by the time I finish I'm usually quite tired out! I find that sitting on the ground and leaning back against a tree helps me a lot - it soothes me but at the same time seems to give me energy in return. I also find that I can almost hear trees "speaking" to me a lot of the time, if I stop and pay attention!
Old 03-09-2011, 04:57 AM
shiva

Yes i love to hug trees