Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 28-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

May I ask, how lovely can you neil be? How Godly you can be? Your hypocrisy is not less than fox-acting trick. Do you have an acute sense of sight on vital importance or just diametrically opposed to me? Or can you try "a grasp of mundane affairs is genuine knowledge"? Or you're just a false-positivism? Or one who swallow "incidents" without digesting it. Or you're just boastful in speech?
----------------------------------
From me.

Once again jeremy I do not have a belief in your unloving rhetoric.

And I do not have a concern for myself and my well being in this universe, in regards to your beliefs....

or a desperate need to have myself known as an awesome being....as I am comfortable in my own ("self way of, loving being")

I only find it necessary at times to respond to your posts, just as many others do on this forum......
.....to give other members a different way of looking at this universe.

And if that rubs you the wrong way, well that is your issue not mine.[/quote]

%%%%%%%%%

You respond to my post is welcomed but your every post is calling me "unloving". And put a big unloving hat on my head to show others how unloving I'm?

But to yourself, you put a "crown of awesome well being" on your own head. That's self esteem or intoxication or obsesses. What's true? It's surely indication of yourself as nothingness or emptiness.

You don't know anything just to preach the summerland. In the universe there's no tree, no water, no season, nothing you can find there except bust, rock, no water, mountains, hills and .........so what's summerland for? It's for picnic or holiday? As if there's beaches and sandy shore and beautiful scenery.... No , nothing that you can expect here. But it's a place to train our sentiment and farther our living. So what can you know about heaven?
Old 28-09-2017, 02:33 PM
Master

Quote jeremy.

You don't know anything just to preach the summerland. In the universe there's no tree, no water, no season, nothing you can find there except bust, rock, no water, mountains, hills and .........so what's summerland for? It's for picnic or holiday? As if there's beaches and sandy shore and beautiful scenery.... No , nothing that you can expect here. But it's a place to train our sentiment and farther our living. So what can you know about heaven?[/quote]

Jeremy......
I can understand you saying the above. Because you live continuously in your spiritual astral haven, that has miraculously been designed specifically for yourself.

With your 50 million gods...and your cupid sons and your horse goddess wife and a few others.... that you have told us about, on a number of occasions.

But jeremy you will never dicover anything else.

Now Jeremy. ..

......if you were to not allow, who ever it is that takes you out of your physical body, whenever you nod off to sleep, and instead fight those ones, that do take you out of body, and who then place you into your, astral spiritual haven scenarios...and who then tell you to kill and destroy for them.

You might then find that you can then seek out the one and only, true creators, real and very abundant, perpetual summerland, of only ever love, and never ever any killing or destruction.

So dear jeremy....god/creator, created the many millions of galaxies and the enormous wonderousness of it all for us while we live for but a very short time on this planet.

So do you think that when we find ourselves drifting away from our earthly physical form, when the silver energetic cord is severed, that god would not have another all abundant Wonderland ready for us to reside in with wondrously beautiful landscapes....I think not jeremy...I know that our heavenly father has it all sorted before he set about forming the "soul being" known as "man kind".

So once again jeremy. ...
.you can fool around in your astral spiritual safe haven, or you can fight being led there each and every time.
And you can explore the further reaches of our universe in search of what has been created and set in pay for one and all.

Your choice.
Old 28-09-2017, 03:35 PM
Suspended
Your assumptions:

1) someone to take me out of my body
2) nod off to sleep
3) replace my soul
4)astral haven
5) real and false creator
6) milliom of galaxies
7) silver energetic cord is served
8) your heavenly Father
9)my heaven become my haven

neil, can you explain to me which one of the above that you really know? You're just assuming something. The above are reality that you can never know, so you're asserted to convince others or me. what about new viewers here , that mean you're cheating them. It's none of them you're familiar with at your state of knowledge. And even Gods also don't know but you can say this way?

Why you described my heaven become haven? Where's the "e"?

You know there's real creator and false creator? Where you know about this differences? Just you don't know but simply say. I give you an advice, whatever you want to say just go over your brain first.

Are you sure you know your heavenly Father? Or just by guessing work or assumption.

edit:
I've dealt a few of your type formerly. They're practing evil practice trying to steal energy from others. In your case, you're facially saying, nod off your sleep actually is stealing others energy. Am I wrong to scolding you too hypothetical? All you're saying is made up story to cheat others. It's you never know anything about it.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 28-09-2017 at 06:17 PM.
Old 30-12-2017, 07:37 AM
Knower

I believe if belief in Jesus being the way works for you then have at it and praise the Lord.

One thing that was pointed out to me was the Baptist verse and way for salvation known as the Roman's road to salvation. Yes I was baptized as an adult when I got into the Baptist religion. The verse reads no one can come unto the Father but by ME. The word ME is supposedly italicized because it is not the original wording. Supposedly the original wording is by I AM.

I don't think Jesus ever said believe in himself if you want to see heaven. Quite the contrary he said it is not by his own works but the works of his Father that he is one with. Moses asked God his name and God said "I AM". This in my understanding is why the original wording probably was actually I AM and not "ME".

People think New Age is of the devil and a false teaching but yet New Age believes we are one with God. Not that we are God but we are one with God. Now isn't that strange that that is exactly what Jesus taught?

I believe if Jesus were alive today walking and teaching as he did back then that many religious people would again crucify/discredit him for blaspheming God. Just tell a Christian minister or a Christian that you are New Age and you will probably not see them again and they most likely will not want to get in a discussion with you about it. IMO New Age is Old Age that Christ taught.

I strive to reach my higher consciousness of my I AM, Godly nature, by realizing and understanding what Jesus taught rather than believing he himself is the way.

I once had a JW come to my home to talk to me. I asked does he live around here and he said yes and as a matter of fact he was the local JW minister.
I said well I tell you what, if you read my book then I will read yours. He said he couldn't do that. I said then we have nothing more to talk about. I never saw him again.

I choose to practice what Jesus taught, which I believe is how life and the Lord works. Read the Book of Job and you show me where Job said his problems were a punishment from God as his Christian fellows believed. Job at first was swayed by the other Christians but then he realized God didn't bring his sorrows upon him but rather he himself did by giving his fears power by attention/belief.

Is there any verse or book in the bible where the apostles said the way was by belief in Jesus? Or did they teach the way was to believe in what he taught.

Like I said if what you believe works for you then good for you. I always thought or was led to believe Buddhism was just chanting joke. Read what Buddhism believes and you just might be shocked what they believe. Oh my goodness it sounds like New Age. It amazes me how people are taught New Age is a false teaching by the devil yet have people ever done more than just believe what their religion tells them about it? Instead of going by hear say of a religious belief that they will not even discuss or validate try researching yourself where the truth lays.

I know I might as well have hit a hornets nest with a baseball bat. Like I said you believe as you choose and let me make my choice also.
Old 30-12-2017, 08:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by open2it
I believe if belief in Jesus being the way works for you then have at it and praise the Lord.

One thing that was pointed out to me was the Baptist verse and way for salvation known as the Roman's road to salvation. Yes I was baptized as an adult when I got into the Baptist religion. The verse reads no one can come unto the Father but by ME. The word ME is supposedly italicized because it is not the original wording. Supposedly the original wording is by I AM.

I don't think Jesus ever said believe in himself if you want to see heaven. Quite the contrary he said it is not by his own works but the works of his Father that he is one with. Moses asked God his name and God said "I AM". This in my understanding is why the original wording probably was actually I AM and not "ME".

People think New Age is of the devil and a false teaching but yet New Age believes we are one with God. Not that we are God but we are one with God. Now isn't that strange that that is exactly what Jesus taught?

I believe if Jesus were alive today walking and teaching as he did back then that many religious people would again crucify/discredit him for blaspheming God. Just tell a Christian minister or a Christian that you are New Age and you will probably not see them again and they most likely will not want to get in a discussion with you about it. IMO New Age is Old Age that Christ taught.

I strive to reach my higher consciousness of my I AM, Godly nature, by realizing and understanding what Jesus taught rather than believing he himself is the way.

I once had a JW come to my home to talk to me. I asked does he live around here and he said yes and as a matter of fact he was the local JW minister.
I said well I tell you what, if you read my book then I will read yours. He said he couldn't do that. I said then we have nothing more to talk about. I never saw him again.

I choose to practice what Jesus taught, which I believe is how life and the Lord works. Read the Book of Job and you show me where Job said his problems were a punishment from God as his Christian fellows believed. Job at first was swayed by the other Christians but then he realized God didn't bring his sorrows upon him but rather he himself did by giving his fears power by attention/belief.

Is there any verse or book in the bible where the apostles said the way was by belief in Jesus? Or did they teach the way was to believe in what he taught.

Like I said if what you believe works for you then good for you. I always thought or was led to believe Buddhism was just chanting joke. Read what Buddhism believes and you just might be shocked what they believe. Oh my goodness it sounds like New Age. It amazes me how people are taught New Age is a false teaching by the devil yet have people ever done more than just believe what their religion tells them about it? Instead of going by hear say of a religious belief that they will not even discuss or validate try researching yourself where the truth lays.

I know I might as well have hit a hornets nest with a baseball bat. Like I said you believe as you choose and let me make my choice also.

What Buddhist teachings sound like New Age to you ?
Old 30-12-2017, 08:31 AM
Suspended
Quote:

I'm more likely wanted to differentiate between good and evil. I seldom treat them by the name only. If they fight me and I find out they're good then I never fight them again. That's as long they're practicing evildoings or demonic practice , I wonder, should I forgive them?

I can find their secret to their root. And I'll give them chances to repent and have their time to ponder for their doings. And if they continue not to think the peaceful ways, then that's nothing wrong on my side. Or one day, they've changed their thinking then they're still can be by my side as my friend Gods. I only seek for their supporting-Gods who lead the human astray....

If they're still playing with their stock trick again and again, then they'll face the consequences possibilities. Gods are omniscient, so they should know what they're doing. And my tracking for them is every fast and perfect, so they should know exactly what they're doing at the first place. Otherwise, they'll have no time to think....... again.
Old 30-12-2017, 09:03 AM
Knower

From what I understand Buddhist teaching is that there is no God outside of ourselves. In a way that to me is like New Age we are one with God as we are made in his image and are co creators. I believe the Universal Power, movement of energy to take form that actually creates all things is a higher power than ourselves but it is totally subjective to us.

While we are co creators through on oneness with God nature I don't believe we are God or the Universal Law which is the whatever that manifests our creativity. As we speak our desire into creativity and its manifesting we are not that which manifests it. That which manifests anything is much bigger than ourselves or our works can produce.

I fully understand this is my understanding and perhaps far from your understanding of these things. I was surprised by what I read that Buddhists don't believe in a God which is somewhere above them or out there. Maybe I am all wet and don't really have an inkling of understanding of Buddhism. I did recently buy a book about Buddhism but I have not even open the book yet.

Here is an example of what the IT, Universal Power or whatever we want to name it, is at work subjective to my direction.
Suppose I ask a question and I say the answer will be given unto me. I don't do any research to find the answer. Perhaps in a minute, day, week, or month I am somewhere and I over hear a conversation and they talk about the answer to my question.

Okay what put me and the other people in the right spot at the right time that I got the answer? There was something acting on my thought/spoken word, which was possibly no more than a whisper, that brought the answer to me. That something IMO is whatever you want to call IT. God or Universal Subjective Law of manifestation. There is something outside of myself that is the provider. Can we understand how it works? No it just is and that really should be no concern of ours. We can't understand the infiniteness of it. All we need to accept is that we can call into creation/manifestation knowing/accepting it comes back fulfilled not void.

I got my start in this teaching over thirty years ago and my life today is the exact manifestation of how I stated my life would be. My life is the proof to me that this is how life works and is subject to me. Do I feel I am God? NO but I am a co-creator with him.
Old 30-12-2017, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
From what I understand Buddhist teaching is that there is no God outside of ourselves. In a way that to me is like New Age we are one with God as we are made in his image and are co creators. I believe the Universal Power, movement of energy to take form that actually creates all things is a higher power than ourselves but it is totally subjective to us.

While we are co creators through on oneness with God nature don't believe we are God or the Universal Law which is the whatever that manifests our creativity. As we speak our desire into creativity and its manifesting we are not that which manifests it. That which manifests anything is much bigger than ourselves or our works can produce.

I fully understand this is my understanding and perhaps far from your understanding of these things. I was surprised by what I read that Buddhists don't believe in a God which is somewhere above them or out there. Maybe I am all wet and don't really have an inkling of understanding of Buddhism. I did recently buy a book about Buddhism but I have not even open the book yet.

Here is an example of what the IT, Universal Power or whatever we want to name it, is at work subjective to my direction.
Suppose I ask a question and I say the answer will be given unto me. I don't do any research to find the answer. Perhaps in a minute, day, week, or month I am somewhere and I over hear a conversation and they talk about the answer to my question.

Okay what put me and the other people in the right spot at the right time that I got the answer? There was something acting on my thought/spoken word, which was possibly no more than a whisper, that brought the answer to me. That something IMO is whatever you want to call IT. God or Universal Subjective Law of manifestation. There is something outside of myself that is the provider. Can we understand how it works? No it just is and that really should be no concern of ours. We can't understand the infiniteness of it. All we need to accept is that we can call into creation/manifestation knowing/accepting it comes back fulfilled not void.

I got my start in this teaching over thirty years ago and my life today is the exact manifestation of how I stated my life would be. My life is the proof to me that this is how life works and is subject to me. Do I feel I am God? NO but I am a co-creator with him.

Buddhism is not like new age, mybe new age has taken some teachings from Buddhism
Old 30-12-2017, 10:05 PM
kjw47

Yes Jesus is the only way. The only way to the Father. That is ones destination. Go through Jesus name to get to the Father. This is bottom line reality-John 4:22-24-- Jesus always pointed his followers to his God and Father.
By learning and applying( obeying) ALL that Jesus taught is proof of ones love for him. He meant every word he said.
Few realize Jesus will be the one handing out judgement to life everlasting or the lake of fire. Matt 7:21-23-- These are those who think they are Christian Jesus is speaking to in 22-23 as judgement. One does not want to hear those words-Jesus said-MANY will. Not all is as appears in a satan ruled system--LOOK world.
Old 31-12-2017, 02:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Yes Jesus is the only way. The only way to the Father. That is ones destination. Go through Jesus name to get to the Father. This is bottom line reality-John 4:22-24-- Jesus always pointed his followers to his God and Father.
By learning and applying( obeying) ALL that Jesus taught is proof of ones love for him. He meant every word he said.
Few realize Jesus will be the one handing out judgement to life everlasting or the lake of fire. Matt 7:21-23-- These are those who think they are Christian Jesus is speaking to in 22-23 as judgement. One does not want to hear those words-Jesus said-MANY will. Not all is as appears in a satan ruled system--LOOK world.

So are you saying that a person who is in a hellish condition of mind also needs to go through jesus to get to the almighty father of love.
And what if that being is also in the deepness of a hellish location..how does he go through jesus if he can not be seen nor heard.

IMO....JESUS IS MISTAKEN FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT....THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE VERY ESSENCE THAT FLOWS FROM THE FOUNTAIN HEAD...AND THE FOUNTAIN HEAD IS THE ALL HOLY, ALL LOVING AND ALL MERCIFUL CREATOR.
AND THE HOLY SPIRITUAL ESSENCE OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER CAN BE DELIVERED TO ANY PERSON IN ANY LOCATION OF THE UNIVERSE, FROM THE ALMIGHTY FATHER ENTITY.

And it is that holy spiritual essence of the almighty, that is your christing savior. ...because it can be delivered in numerous locations all at the same moment.......BUT POOR OLD JESUS CAN NOT BE IN ALL LOCATIONS OF THIS VAST UNIVERSE AT THE SAME TIME DELIVERING MANY BILLIONS OF PEOPLE INTO SALVATION.....JUST AS HE CAN NOT JUDGE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE ALL AT ONCE.....

BUT THE ALMIGHTY ONE HAS SET THIS UNIVERSE UP IN SUCH A WAY, THAT IT CAN BE MONITORED BY THE "ONE GREAT LAW OF REAP AS YOU SOW", AND IT JUDGES ALL BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF BEINGS PERFECTLY ALL AT ONE MOMENT AS MOMENTS PASS BY.

The heavenly father does not know every single being in this universe...."BUT THE NON SENTIENT INTELIGENT LAW OF REAP AS YOU SOW" can work equally on all souls/persons within this universe all at once moment by moment judging and rewarding them for their thoughts.

Judgement never waits till a certain time in life.....judgement is happening continuously moment moment. On many billions upon billions of people...
It is rewarding the unloving people and the righteous people.

The righteous people grow more beautiful with every moment of acting in harmony with the heavenly father's way of love........
......and the unloving people grow uglier and more depleted shrinking and distorting in shape, form and color of their appearance with every unloving thought......YOU ARE WHAT YOU PRACTICE.

THAT IS JUDGEMENT...BUT EITHER WAY IS NOT THE WAY TO GET CLOSER TO THE HEAVENLY FATHER. ...That is a completely different subject.

And if you are not aware of the above you will find yourself lost in this vast universe, and chasing after your beliefs and Christian doctrines and searching endlessly for your man jesus....along with untold many other christian people.

The incredible power of soul always becomes what it practices....
And as you grow frustrated with the never ending search for your jesus ways and redemption through him, you the "soul" becomes ever increasingly frustrated and then angry, and you actually outwardly defend your beliefs because they grow stronger in conviction within soul, as you have actually become the confused frustrated being, you will then disply frustrated anger as you defend your convictions and doctrinated beliefs. And you grow darker in countenance shape and size moment by moment with every unloving angry frustrated thought, as you continually turn away any loving being who has the truth, which will find you gravitating to very hellish, dark and perilous locations......remember the saying.....nashing of teeth......

.......GOOD LUCK WITH ALL OF THAT....AS YOU KEEP CONSTANTLY AND ANGRILY AND FRUSTRATINGLY RUNNING BIBLICAL VERSES THROUGH YOUR MIND ONE AFTER THE OTHER.
IN AN ENDEAVOR TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR JESUS IS...

But a Las.....the holy spiritual essence/savior, of the heavenly fathers love, is always there and waiting for you to allow it to do its work on you, and if you allow it to flow into you, and with your struggling every desire, you will slowly feel its comfort and transforming way.

But you will still have to know of that spiritual "CHRISTING" essence and how to receive it....how to start the flow......SO.....DO YOU KNOW HOW.....OR WILL YOU CONTINUE YOUR SEARCH FOR A BLOKE THAT YOU REFER TO AS THE "CHRIST AND SAVIOR".

Regards neil