Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 08-02-2013, 02:59 PM
St.Stephen

Smile Car synchronicities

There is this one sign that i cant seem to wrap my head around. My bedroom window is facing the road and i can see the cars going down the road. Now i dont live on a busy road maybe one car goes past every couple minutes. I dont know if im just attaching random coincidences or a chicken or the egg type thing or what. But a car goes by when something significant happens in my room. Like when a sibling enters the room the exact moment a car goes by then leaves again when a car goes by. That whole time those two cars would be the only two going by. Other things are the length of phone calls, reaching for things on my night stand by the window, starting and ending this thread lol. Now i get other synchronicities like clocks and numbers and certain people and other little signs but lately ive been thinking that there is a negative quality around them. Deep down i know its all good and loving but logically if i trace back steps leading to syncs it feels like there cant be physical free will. My question is does every impulse to look at the clock at 11:11 come from spirit or just a couple impulses. Does every urge to call someone, every urge to do anything happen because of us or our higher self or something. Some of these things seem to impossible to happenand at the same time us still having physical free will to move or to walk wherever we want to walk. If someone has some insight to help calm my mind that would be a great help.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:45 PM
lil

St. Stephen

According C.G. Jung, synchronicities are events beyond reasoning. They belong to the realm of unconscious mind. Our mind is a powerful receptor and donator of energy, and there are mind realities to that we have no access under logical thinking. We roughly we can compare the knowing of synchronicities with synapsis - the more we perform brain training and physical movements together, the more we do not need to think to get a successful performance in some types of efforts. I understand synchronicity as a type of event that deploys in paralel of our rational mind, like a set of signs pulling in a different frequency that cerebral-logical. Collective unconscious is what works for give us the balance we need for access data, memories and the necessary knowledge to connect dots that apparently have no sense. If we try to overly rationalise synchronicities we will harm the means they need to manifest. I recommend you do not linger on the logic while utmost truth... My opinion.