Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-02-2019, 01:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Yeah, felt I needed to say a bit more on this, the room I was in was very dimly lit, some times quite dark, the same as in the last L D.
After the L D I felt a bit ashamed about seeming to be on an ego trip saying like this is my dream i'm in control, when really I was way out of my depth he he
And its like the really loud and angry clap of thunder was God saying how dare you your not in control I am
More like I broke through some kind of energy barrier and the sound of thunder was some kind of energy clash.

I do feel the L D's are one of the most interesting things i've done in my life so far.........

Much Love

Yeah hope you can give me feed back on this
in places where others do not.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:31 PM
Guide

Dear Pagandell,

I’m not an expert in dream interpretation, but i’d like to try and help you with yours. it seems when you identified the people as dream figures, your immediate rising afterwards was like ascending to another awareness. You fears created the scenario of thunder and supplication. I believe you could work on transcending those fears. It seems like you were afraid to be as good and valuable as you really are, so look into self-worth (infinite) and self-esteem, your perspective of your self-worth. Good luck. I’m getting into lucid dreaming again lately, too. There’s a book on it by Clare R. Johnson that I’m enjoying: Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Lucid Dreaming.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:52 PM
janielee

Thank you Sorai
Old 14-02-2019, 05:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Pagandell,

I’m not an expert in dream interpretation, but i’d like to try and help you with yours. it seems when you identified the people as dream figures, your immediate rising afterwards was like ascending to another awareness. You fears created the scenario of thunder and supplication. I believe you could work on transcending those fears. It seems like you were afraid to be as good and valuable as you really are, so look into self-worth (infinite) and self-esteem, your perspective of your self-worth. Good luck. I’m getting into lucid dreaming again lately, too. There’s a book on it by Clare R. Johnson that I’m enjoying: Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Lucid Dreaming.

Wow, thanks Sorai, I think you may of hit the nail on the head.

You have greatly encouraged me to work on my self esteem.

I have always had a lack of self-worth and I think I know where that comes from.

That's why I have always loved Sparrow and his words so much, he encourages me to see my true spiritual self.

Yeah Im realy into Lucid Dreaming, how ever brief it may be.

Last edited by Pagandell : 14-02-2019 at 08:15 AM.
Old 14-02-2019, 05:34 PM
Master
Sparrow hello and welcome back!
I have found your recent responses to folks here quite resonant and uplifting.
I also found it quite reassuring that you say all paths leading to Source.

I also knew there was something I had asked you a while back (p 120) and I wonder if you could address it. Especially the bit about humanity and its challenges, spiritual, emotional, and perhaps also intellectual and physical. etc. I may not have framed it then quite as I would now but nonetheless your thoughts are welcome :)

Peace & blessings to you Sparrow
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-02-2019, 08:55 PM
Guide

Quote:
Wow, thanks Sorai, I think you may of hit the nail on the head.

You have greatly encouraged me to work on my self esteem.

I have always had a lack of self-worth and I think I know where that comes from.

That's why I have always loved Sparrow and his words so much, he encourages me to see my true spiritual self.

Yeah Im realy into Lucid Dreaming, how ever brief it may be.

I'm glad to hear you've found an impetus to explore and cultivate your self-esteem. When I've been highly lucid in dreams in the past, they seemed to last a very long time, such that I wondered how to wake up. These days I had one dream where I jolted myself awake at will. I think the more lucid you become, the longer the dreams will last. There is evidence cited in that book that shows lucid reams last longer in waking time than relatively non-lucid ones.
Old 22-02-2019, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
I'm glad to hear you've found an impetus to explore and cultivate your self-esteem. When I've been highly lucid in dreams in the past, they seemed to last a very long time, such that I wondered how to wake up. These days I had one dream where I jolted myself awake at will. I think the more lucid you become, the longer the dreams will last. There is evidence cited in that book that shows lucid reams last longer in waking time than relatively non-lucid ones.

That's really interesting, I was under the impression that every one had really brief L Ds, i'm sure I have seen lots of posts from people asking how they can stay longer with there L D and not wake up.

Yeah think ill get a copy of that book, I need a new book to get into.

Sparrow says when we sleep it gives are soul a chance to explore different dimensions and realities .
Old 04-09-2019, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Sparrow.

Not sure if i'm to late

You never gave me fed back on this, it was some time ago.
Be really really good if you could.

Dear Pagandell,

While you are never too late, I have invited and encouraged the nurture of wisdom within others who have the aptitude to bring it forward. It should never be a prerequisite of my presence that questions are asked here, nor for answers to be presented in the light of individual personal experience.

The one who knows themselves intimately is intuitively aware and empathetic of the needs, and of the deeds of another.

As to your lucid experience:
The rising up of, or movement of, your point of view within such experiences is symbolic of your change of energy, intent and state of awareness. Your rising above the described scene is your conscious awareness elevating away from that present energy and point of view. Once you become aware that you are the one in control of an experience it is natural for it to take on new form and meaning, as well as new direction as other doors become open to you.

The alarming sound and your adverse reaction to it, where you promptly surrendered your sense of control is a manifestation of your fear and an aspect of your energy which wants to hold onto you. So it is, while part of you desires to expand your experience, part of you holds firm and faithful to the comfort zone of familiarity and security. Additionally, to elevate beyond such barriers in future you must identify the intent through which you are pursuing the experience. It should never be motivated by personal gain or some belief that you have earned it. Instead, surrender yourself and your motives in a display of unconditional giving, not one of conditional receiving.

The window reflects a deep desire and an experience which you aspire for, but which remains beyond your current reach. The fact you met with obstacles towards this point of view is symbolic of your awareness of the things which hold you back.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 04-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Master
Quote:

Sparrow says when we sleep it gives are soul a chance to explore different dimensions and realities .

Sleep is typically a time for your spirit to communicate with your soul and human consciousness. During your day to day activities you often ignore the spirit and consequently your connection slips and energy dips in vibration. Sleep is a means for your soul to alleviate the influence of the body and for your soul to draw on the spirit to process consciousness activity.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 05-09-2019, 10:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Pagandell,

While you are never too late, I have invited and encouraged the nurture of wisdom within others who have the aptitude to bring it forward. It should never be a prerequisite of my presence that questions are asked here, nor for answers to be presented in the light of individual personal experience.

Hi Sparrow.

I'm sorry about the urgency in my post, I was concerned you may not be coming back and I do tend to panic some times.

I thought the beings in my lucid type dream were real and I'm still not sure if they were or not, and I thought the loud thunder crash like an explosion in my head was because I had done some thing wrong.

Any way thank you so much for taking the time to reply.

I found your post very informative and has settled my mind some what.