Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Ascender
smARTistic: LOL! That's hilarious, and actually kinda cute!
- Hey, there can NEVER be too much info on these matters. :p :) xx

the future's so bright

Old 10-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Master
Hahaha, doesn't feel cute. Feels flat out weird. But I don't let it phase me. Anymore. ;)
Old 10-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Deactivated Account
I don't think I've taken up any habit that my Tf has but that might be because I haven't spent alot of time with him in the last few years. Idk (shrugs).
Old 10-02-2013, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnL
Smarty that is crazy! Lol the hardest part is feeling his emotions like when he is depressed, missing me...it hurts! :(
Yeah, I've always had that. Even before I knew for sure we were connected. It came close to making me crazy... thinking that I could feel someone else's feelings. Turns out to be more common than I could have ever imagined. If it gives you problems - you can't deal with it - let me know and I can try to give you some pointers that may take the edge off.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:21 PM
Super Moderator
Before i actually spoke to tf about my "crush" on him or any of it. i knew he had a thing for red heads. I am a natural red head. I always would try to be blonder in the past. I finally thought why am i running from my roots lol. anyways when he and I talked about things we liked he mentioned the redhead thing.(He didn't know it was me yet I talked to him through a dating site type thing) I said mine is natural red and I had green eyes and tiny freckles. He said can I marry you know something to this effect anyways. I said wow most are repelled by this. He said not me.

So since then. I let my freckles show. I highlight my green eyes. I emphasize me.

I know I caused some pain when I dangled me in front of him. knowing I was the "perfect" woman for him. well his dream gal anyways. That is why I avoid him like the plague. I keep a safe distance from him.

I figure he knows how to contact me......
Old 10-02-2013, 10:22 PM
Super Moderator
I should also mention that we have the same habits previously.....
Old 10-02-2013, 10:23 PM
AutumnL

Quote:
Originally Posted by smARTistic girl
Yeah, I've always had that. Even before I knew for sure we were connected. It came close to making me crazy... thinking that I could feel someone else's feelings. Turns out to be more common than I could have ever imagined. If it gives you problems - you can't deal with it - let me know and I can try to give you some pointers that may take the edge off.
I do feel crazy now a days, his energy is so strong around me within me at times that it feels like he is in my face. Its weird because some days its manageable while other days I am going crazy and cannot concentrate on nothing lol I think we both distract each other, like one of us starts it and its amplified for as long as we both let it.How do u deal with it, I love feeling him especially when its our love flowing to each other, but when he is sad I just want to break down ugh
Old 10-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Interesting teal. My tf and I have quite the redhead theme in our relationship as well.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:32 PM
AutumnL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
Before i actually spoke to tf about my "crush" on him or any of it. i knew he had a thing for red heads. I am a natural red head. I always would try to be blonder in the past. I finally thought why am i running from my roots lol. anyways when he and I talked about things we liked he mentioned the redhead thing.(He didn't know it was me yet I talked to him through a dating site type thing) I said mine is natural red and I had green eyes and tiny freckles. He said can I marry you know something to this effect anyways. I said wow most are repelled by this. He said not me.

So since then. I let my freckles show. I highlight my green eyes. I emphasize me.

I know I caused some pain when I dangled me in front of him. knowing I was the "perfect" woman for him. well his dream gal anyways. That is why I avoid him like the plague. I keep a safe distance from him.

I figure he knows how to contact me......
I can relate to avoiding him like the plague lol. It has alot to do with the fact I am terrified by him which is mutual and I know it hurts him to see me in a way as it hurts me too!
Old 10-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Super Moderator
His hair isn't red. I go for dudes with blown hair and blue eyes. it is odd that my girls father has this going on. I meat him a couple years after meeting tf. there is a similarity to them.