Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 25-10-2018, 08:34 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I'm still hearing a male and female, and I can't get rid of them. Doing EVP work was a huge mistake. I should have never let them entities know that I could hear them. That was the biggest mistake in my life because now I can't get rid of them and I hear them every day. And I have to medicate myself so they don't drive me crazy.

I've always been interested in the paranormal, and I like the idea of being able to communicate with the dead, but now I see it's not worth the risk. There are dark demonic entities out there that can make your life a living hell. I wonder how professional mediums are able to communicate with the dead without being bothered by demonic entities like I've been. I don't see how they could get rid of them if they come around because nothing I've done to get rid of them has worked.

I used to hear this stuff all the time, meditation is the way to become immune to their influence. They can't drive you crazy if you're not reacting to them. Do the voices know everything about you, like all your weaknesses and vulnerabilities? If so, use it as a catalyst to wake up spiritually, every vulnerability they target is a vulnerability that's already there so you can look at it like the entity is bringing to your attention something to be healed. Do you write down what the voices are saying? Have you tried asking them questions about things you don't know and then verifying the answer? Writing down what the voices are talking about makes this one easier, watch for the voices talking about things which you don't know about. Ask them a question about a subject which you have some hazy knowledge about and observe the answer. Or another one is listen for the voices using words that you have only read but never actually heard being spoken before. Listen to how the voices pronounce that word. Do the voices comment on what you're thinking? Do you speak inside your own head? If so, do the voices interact with your own internal voice? Do the voices ever tell you about events before they happen? Do they bring up things you had long forgotten? Do they use tricks like good cop bad cop type stuff (as in the voices will be evil until you put your guard up, then they act like your friend just long enough for you to let your guard down again)?

I'm asking all this cuz I used to hear voices a lot and I observed and observed and came to understand interesting things about them.
Old 25-10-2018, 09:47 PM
Knower

I don't know. I tried to find a free audio boosting program, but I couldn't find any that were free. You can speed up or slow down audio with Audacity though.
Old 05-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Knower

Quote:
I used to hear this stuff all the time, meditation is the way to become immune to their influence. They can't drive you crazy if you're not reacting to them.

I don't agree with that. If you had someone standing next to you trying to get your attention all day long it will get to you no matter who you are. It's extremely stressful.

Quote:
Do the voices know everything about you, like all your weaknesses and vulnerabilities? If so, use it as a catalyst to wake up spiritually, every vulnerability they target is a vulnerability that's already there so you can look at it like the entity is bringing to your attention something to be healed.

I do kind of see it that way too. If they say something to embarrass me or make me feel ashamed, I let go of that feeling immediately. I don't let them make me feel that way. Anytime I'm feeling a negative feeling like fear or guilt about something, I try to let it go as quickly as possible because I think they feed off of low vibrational emotions.

Quote:
Do you write down what the voices are saying? Have you tried asking them questions about things you don't know and then verifying the answer? Writing down what the voices are talking about makes this one easier, watch for the voices talking about things which you don't know about. Ask them a question about a subject which you have some hazy knowledge about and observe the answer. Or another one is listen for the voices using words that you have only read but never actually heard being spoken before. Listen to how the voices pronounce that word. Do the voices comment on what you're thinking? Do you speak inside your own head? If so, do the voices interact with your own internal voice? Do the voices ever tell you about events before they happen? Do they bring up things you had long forgotten? Do they use tricks like good cop bad cop type stuff (as in the voices will be evil until you put your guard up, then they act like your friend just long enough for you to let your guard down again)?

I don't know, once they turned mean and tormenting, I started ignoring everything they say. Also they lie and I realized that I couldn't believe anything they say anyway. I've been ignoring them for well over a year now. You would think they'd leave because of it but they don't. I'm currently taking medication which does somehow help me tune them out. Now i just hear them once in a while. Their voices are faint and muffled sounding and I usually can't tell what they're saying. Although every once in a while I can hear them say something clearly. I just ignore them, I don't ever talk to them. As mean as they are they don't deserve my attention. I have gone through periods where I could hear them loud and clear and at times even telepathically. But most of the time it seems to be auditory. I think it depends on how turned up my clairaudience is. Every time I try to get off my medication, once it's fully out of my system, they won't leave me alone. It drives me nuts. It's like having a little kid grabbing at your arm and saying "hey hey hey" over and over all day long. It also seems like I can sense them more. It drives me nuts until I eventually have to get back on the medication.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:30 AM
Seeker
I empathize with you and your situation. i feel like evp is a rabbit hole that can easily pull you in. A slippery slope.

It's a lonely place, with your subconscious working against you at times... your mind finding voices that may or may not be voices, saying things they may or may not be saying. You are not alone in your struggle!

I stopped recording for a decade.

I know it's acceptance, and strengthening in other ways that'll make it all go away but then at the weaker moments in life only to return.

I used to use sound protection earmuffs at work and actually that's what started me recording them... or attempting to to see if it was even possible.

Theres common practice things to remove attached spirits but honestly nothing has worked for me. I think I drew so many to me from them knowing I literally had to stop recording. They attached themselves and Ive been haunted ever since. Possibly like you, I despise them and feel powerless.

I stopped everything, even meditating because meditation just made everything more intense, and more clear. Now it's all just become a part of life.

Have you isolated yourself from friends and social things?
Old 12-11-2018, 03:36 AM
Seeker
I can send examples of mine but maybe in message, it won't let me post url.
Old 12-11-2018, 10:15 PM
Knower

Yeah I do isolate myself, I have social anxiety. I don't currently have any friends or a job.
Old 13-11-2018, 02:42 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Yeah I do isolate myself, I have social anxiety. I don't currently have any friends or a job.

i feel like it can be a cyclic phenomenon. Worthy to consider pushing through and filling time up with good people, in some capacity. I do the same as you and find grounding in others when i cant find it for myself. Also, the presence of others changes things and can dramatically for the good.

Not to derail the evp discussion, but overly scrutinizing evp can **** up your head, I think. I started going though and only singling out really discernible ones so others could hear, because ultimately unless i want to either get up in the spirits business or spin my head out imagining things..... just sharing with others is the only objective.

I hope my thoughts aren't annoying, it's as if i am just reminding myself
Old 13-11-2018, 09:04 PM
Knower

Yeah I don't even bother with EVPs anymore. I recorded these like two years ago. I just gathered together the ones I thought other people can hear. I wanted my family and doctor to know I wasn't imagining the voices I hear. But I agree, there's no point in over scrutinizing them. These entities just lie and torment - they're not worth listening to.
Old 14-11-2018, 04:22 AM
Seeker
what interesting is that mine respond differently to different things, different prayers, places and so forth.I know where they originated from. They even have british accents! They are literally like a miserable peanut gallery, mocking and having rude comments about virtually everything. They are perfectly content being as they are. Difficult to transcend for a variety of reasons. there are times when i do meditate and i feel them repelled by me but it's difficult to sustain. I feel like if i was medicated maybe my projection would over time discourage them.

Seems like they in their parasitic way want to experience emotion through a person so they attempt influence. At times i have intentionally gone into deep prayer just to **** with them, or pushed for purity of thought, which is difficult to sustain as well. Hating them is like a emotional trap to their advantage. Rising above is the only way. Glad I can comment here, help me think it out
Old 14-11-2018, 04:47 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't agree with that. If you had someone standing next to you trying to get your attention all day long it will get to you no matter who you are. It's extremely stressful.

I do kind of see it that way too. If they say something to embarrass me or make me feel ashamed, I let go of that feeling immediately. I don't let them make me feel that way. Anytime I'm feeling a negative feeling like fear or guilt about something, I try to let it go as quickly as possible because I think they feed off of low vibrational emotions.

I don't know, once they turned mean and tormenting, I started ignoring everything they say. Also they lie and I realized that I couldn't believe anything they say anyway. I've been ignoring them for well over a year now. You would think they'd leave because of it but they don't. I'm currently taking medication which does somehow help me tune them out. Now i just hear them once in a while. Their voices are faint and muffled sounding and I usually can't tell what they're saying. Although every once in a while I can hear them say something clearly. I just ignore them, I don't ever talk to them. As mean as they are they don't deserve my attention. I have gone through periods where I could hear them loud and clear and at times even telepathically. But most of the time it seems to be auditory. I think it depends on how turned up my clairaudience is. Every time I try to get off my medication, once it's fully out of my system, they won't leave me alone. It drives me nuts. It's like having a little kid grabbing at your arm and saying "hey hey hey" over and over all day long. It also seems like I can sense them more. It drives me nuts until I eventually have to get back on the medication.
This is a very familiar story.

I was doing EVP sessions for about a year, using a P-SB7 spirit box and a digital recorder. The answers the "spirits" would give, were intelligent, but highly evasive. I could never seem to get a straight answer from them in regards to any question that I asked...I also suffer with social anxiety and we are more likely to "talk to ghosts" to make up for the lack of any ability to talk to people however, the responses are shrouded in so much ambiguity with the occasional gem of wisdom that trying to find a willing spirit who will cooperate, is a mug's game.

After a while, I gave up recording them as well because I really didn't consider them to be "ghosts" and if they lie about everything, they could just as easily be lying about being my "dead grandma" who could not even tell me her pet name for me, the street she lived on...my grandfather's name etc..

I still don't know what these beings are, apart from being "Inter dimensional entities" and I feel they have an agenda to observe, but not get involved...So why respond to us in the first place if they are not going to be honest and have no intention of "making contact" with us as another intelligent species inhabiting some area of the EMF spectrum we don't know about?

Yeah, so I stopped recording them about a year ago...I gave them a month to come clean and get honest with me or else I would stop...they did not, so I kept true to my word.

Occasionally I will still hear them without the devices...with my own ears, but I adopt the attitude of "you are all full of bulls*** and I am totally not interested in ANYTHING you all have to say to me...you had your chance...you totally blew it, so go and bother someone else who gives a damn".

They leave me alone for the most part now, because there's a difference between ignoring them and totally switching off to it.