Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-12-2017, 09:09 PM
Guide

Fish Fish in a nightclub

I dreamed I was in a nightclub, I think I was standing outside at first,then looked to my right and suddenly I was in it; it was then I saw its owner. She was standing behind a table, a bodyguard was nearby, I think she was a leader or some group as well or something. One of her eyes was blue, the other was green. I "swam" to her, I made swimming motions while walking up to her. I gave her some money and asked for a drink and requested a song. I requested a song that went like "hey Julia hey hey" or something similar, I knew it would strike a chord with her, and it surely did. I knew her name was Fish and I knew I had to request this song for some reason. She looked surprised and wanted to knock me out, but I dodged her fist. She was obviously upset, and I told her she didn't have to be afraid and that I just wanted to be her friend and help her. I hugged her and she eventually gave in, crying.

What does this dream symbolize?
Old 28-12-2017, 09:49 PM
Knower

Well the swimming could be reference to your going through her troubles to get to her. The body guard could actually been her way of rejecting help. You possibly were coming to her with spiritual love and intent and the body guard couldn't even see you.
Perhaps your requesting a song was asking for her to open up about her troubles. The old saying a penny for your thoughts. When she threw a punch and your response was a hug she gave into you her sorrow. She felt help had arrived.
It could mean you are about to help someone that feels lost and nowhere to turn.

I am not a dream interpreter by any means so I could be totally wrong.
Old 28-12-2017, 11:05 PM
Master
o deer
ill hav 2 hav thng i will
i thng fish means u can swim way but t not sur just dream dreams

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-12-2017, 03:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee
I dreamed I was in a nightclub, I think I was standing outside at first,then looked to my right and suddenly I was in it; it was then I saw its owner. She was standing behind a table, a bodyguard was nearby, I think she was a leader or some group as well or something. One of her eyes was blue, the other was green. I "swam" to her, I made swimming motions while walking up to her. I gave her some money and asked for a drink and requested a song. I requested a song that went like "hey Julia hey hey" or something similar, I knew it would strike a chord with her, and it surely did. I knew her name was Fish and I knew I had to request this song for some reason. She looked surprised and wanted to knock me out, but I dodged her fist. She was obviously upset, and I told her she didn't have to be afraid and that I just wanted to be her friend and help her. I hugged her and she eventually gave in, crying.

I think open2it has the right slant on this...

To go 'fishing' you put bait on a hook, then put it in the water, then see if anything will bite. You can never make the fish bite the hook, same way you can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink.

So this 'fish' had a lot of defense mechanisms, including a bodyguard! You slapped her with the song that struck a chord, she responded with aggression because what you did was upsetting. This took her off-balance for what came next. Then you showed your love (it could very well be the reason the song struck such a chord is she felt unloved and it was a reminder) and eventually she understood you were serious. Then she was able to let go of her defenses and get a much-needed release.

So the main symbolism was about her defense mechanism, and about the idea that she needed help but had to accept it for herself... and you were there to go 'fishing' to see if giving her some love would be acceptable to her.

Personally I like what all that says about you
Old 29-12-2017, 10:56 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee

The symbolism is "water", "emotion", "spiritualism", "romance" ...

The nightclub is a swimming pool, the unconsciousness of sleep being like underwater. The fish woman is at home in her natural environment and is slippery and elusive. The bodyguard is her lifeguard. She has something you wish for, hence the money the punch and the hug.

Why she is heterochromiatic (two different coloured eyes) probably has something to do with her name and the name of the song, and, the reason for the tears ...
Old 30-12-2017, 10:48 PM
Experiencer
I have no idea what it means but it sounds like a pretty epic dream!
Old 30-12-2017, 11:26 PM
Guide

Wow, thank you all so much for the many replies. :O
With all of your help, I have concluded this is about an event that happened in the past and is still affecting me.
Though I do feel that these vivid dreams are becoming stronger and stronger, and that they're supposed to tell me something or "unlock" something in me.
The general feel of these dreams is that they're "meaningful", I'm mostly calm in them, though a lot of dreams have a feeling of "romance" and are heavily themed with water like this one.
"Water", "emotion", "spiritualism", "romance", these are the most common themes within my dreams, coupled with FIRE.
Water is normally found all around me, either as a pool or the world is entirely underwater when I look outside a window, it's in the environment.
Fire is something I channel myself or it's what appears when I use my personal power.
I've also had dreams about dark thunderstorms appearing in the distance, threading closer, or dreams about sudden explosions before I experience something equally unexpected and shocking the next day.

I need more dreams to figure out what they're trying to tell me, but with all the dreams I wrote down I can already figure out a lot of repeating symbolism.