Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 07-10-2013, 12:34 PM
SpiritLady

Lots and lots of eyes!

Hi guys :)

I have been having a lot of tingling and pressure around my crown chakra since I decided to get 'back into the spiritual game' after having a bit of a break the last couple of years. I am more of a healer and have been practising Reiki for years however I have had spirit contact occasionally. I have met a couple of my guides and work very closely with my angels. I have always held back a bit due to fear however that has lessened a bit in recent years. I have been advised that the high activity with my crown is due to feeling spiritually connected again which I completely agree with. Yesterday though I had a development that I could do with a bit of help with.

I was falling asleep and I got a strong vibration between my brows. I thought this was quite strange as I don't really get a lot of activity from my third eye but I just accepted what I was feeling and just relaxed. All of a sudden out of the darkness (as my eyes were shut), all these pairs of eyes, one at a time, zoomed in at me, all different shapes, sizes and colours! It wasn't a negative feeling and I just accepted it, it was just very surprising that this was happening to me. As I'm writing this, I have that familiar cobweb feeling over my face and tingling itchiness at the back of my head.

Should I just carrying on meditating and doing what I'm doing? I reached this stage just before giving up 2 years ago as I was very busy. It feels like I'm just picking up where I left off and things are happening very fast. I have no idea what this path is leading me to. Any advice or words of wisdom would be much appreciated xxx
Old 14-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Experiencer
Hello SpiritLady,

I have seen eyes too in meditation with a face. To me it represents the soul of an entity. That's how I get visions sometimes. I don't think it's anything to fear. A proper protection is always a good idea before trying to make any kind of spiritual contact.

Boson