Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 19-04-2016, 12:17 AM
Guide
Yep I do believe in online tarot, its skill. But I wish to find such respected tarot reader who can tell me about my arcane without charging single penny. coz i m retired from very low income group. :)
Old 25-05-2016, 10:03 AM
Newbie ;)

I do online Tarot readings, and much depends on the reader. Some readings online tend to be computer generated. Hell, a friend of mine, a university tutor, between jobs was doing online readings for a company based in Manchester ( UK ) and he knew nothing about Tarot ! He more or less made it up as he went along, with the help of a few key queue cards... A great deal of my readings are free. A reading will come in, online, and I'll sit in front of my computer barefoot, I'm often given the persons name and date of birth. Often too, there are direct questions to answer. I'll concentrate, meditate even, while shuffling the cards, while all the time, thinking of the question at hand. When the cards feel 'right' I'll take the top 7 cards ( more on other occasions ) and begin the reading. It does work, and I'm as fascinated as the client as to what the cards might say. My believe is that Tarot is there to help and guide, never to alarm.
Best Regards
Kevin Savage ( Accrington UK )
Old 27-05-2016, 04:40 PM
Master
I use an app...I pull one card from each virtual deck. I am guided to do this. It is only for the energy of the moment, or day. It works for my purposes.

Everything is synchronized, not just a deck of cards. I think it is easy for the spirit world to affect electronics.

But, whatever works best for you is what is right. I am not big into card reading so it is not so important for me. I use the whole world as a means of divination.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:30 PM
Seeker

I think talking to psychic's, mediums, tarot cards, etc etc should be done face to face.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:33 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Consciousness
Yep I do believe in online tarot, its skill. But I wish to find such respected tarot reader who can tell me about my arcane without charging single penny. coz i m retired from very low income group. :)
I completely agree
Old 12-06-2016, 05:25 AM
Master
yea iv bean on 1 i go 2 1 i fuze oiji brod gam or 8 ball 1 thy do tartosts 2

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-06-2016, 01:14 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevSav
I do online Tarot readings, and much depends on the reader. Some readings online tend to be computer generated. Hell, a friend of mine, a university tutor, between jobs was doing online readings for a company based in Manchester ( UK ) and he knew nothing about Tarot ! He more or less made it up as he went along, with the help of a few key queue cards... A great deal of my readings are free. A reading will come in, online, and I'll sit in front of my computer barefoot, I'm often given the persons name and date of birth. Often too, there are direct questions to answer. I'll concentrate, meditate even, while shuffling the cards, while all the time, thinking of the question at hand. When the cards feel 'right' I'll take the top 7 cards ( more on other occasions ) and begin the reading. It does work, and I'm as fascinated as the client as to what the cards might say. My believe is that Tarot is there to help and guide, never to alarm.
Best Regards
Kevin Savage ( Accrington UK )

Please can you read my arcane, this will be live example. My name is Sanjay Khetan, living in Bhayandar, outskirt of Mumbai, India. Age 48, male, a meditator.
Old 15-06-2016, 01:17 PM
Guide
I would like to know what is in my arcane what it mean and what shall I do in that case.
Old 15-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Guide

I have used the facade website for computer generated readings and it seemed to work well. I also order online tarot readings from etsy. I found some really good readers and have become a repeat customer. Really cheap too.
Old 15-06-2016, 03:47 PM
Administrator

Knight of Cups

There are changes that involve emotional ups and down. The mood in your environment, or with friends or family, might switch rapidly from elation to depression, from sorrow to optimism. In relationships, you may have a time of emotional flux, of fights about feelings.

Here is a card that I just pulled from an on line site. "Card of the Day" You can read something into any card you pull by looking at your situation. They are a "guide" not the facts of life.....so in this card I can take things that apply

1) I have issues with the oldest son right now
2) Emotional ups and downs from the pull of the energy of world events, being a Medium I feel the situations more full on
3) I do not go from elation to depression I face things as they come up and deal with clearing them NOW

So part of the message will fit to me....and part does not. The best readings are done by a reader that uses both the cards as a "tool" and "intuition" as the base for reality. It is when a reader can "feel" the real path you need to hear you get the best readings.

Lynn